Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3725&start_row=21

About Rastafarians from country's that arent from Jamaica.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/16/2009 8:29:32 PM

bless,

THE ONLY ONE WHO I AND I HUMBLE HIM HERSELF IS TO JAH , TO HAILE SELASSIE I ... THAT IS NOT A BLACK KING FOR THE BLACKS ... BUT FOR ALL THE WORLD ... WHO DOES NOT REPRESENT THE GOING BACK TO AFRICA ... BUT THE GOING BACK TO EVERYONE ROOTS ... NO BLACK RASTA ORE ELDER WILL SAY THE OPPOSITE TO ME AS I AND I ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAW OF LOVE WHO DONT MAKE NO SEPARATION BETWEEN RACES ...
"CHINAS" HAVE NO GOD ... YOU ARE CRAZY ... BUDDHA ISNT FOR "CHINA" ... BUDDHA TEACHINGS ARE ALL RIGHT FOR ALL PEOPLE , LIKE HAILE SELASSIE I TEACHINGS ARE ALL RIGHT FOR ALL PEOPLE TOO ... EXCEPT FOR PEOPLE BELONGING TO THE "WHITE" SYSTEM , A THING , THAT REMIND US OF SLAVERY , THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOUR OF THE SKIN ... ONLY TO THE FACT THAT THE FORMER COLONIZERS AND KUKUXKAN WORSHIPERS AND FACISTS AND NAZIS WAS FROM WHITE ORIGIN. IT DOESNT MEAN ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

"even if Rastaman/wombman is of varying colors ther are certain facts in da livity dat EVERYONE has to humble him/herself to. Jah neva say 'dese art I I's so to hell widdi rest..' HIM may have irated all tings but HIM hav HIM 'favorites', for lack of a better explanation. even a 'white Rasta' afe humble to Black Supremacy!"

So Im not a white rasta because I have clear skin Im like Bob Marley (black mother white father) and like many who claim to be black but are a mix of other races + black race
And be rastafarian have nothing to do with be black ore white ore red ore yellow ore purple ore pink ore blue .
Black Supremacy its the name of the Elected People who are free from the WHITE SYSTEM ... (Media,Church,Police,their laws and manners)

"as it was in Eden, so shall it be in Jah Jah nation. Blackness afe rule in dis time cah white fuckery ruin mankind. white fuckery ruin even my Mamaland."

Please if you claim to be a rastafarian study more and be meek ...
this kind of expression is extremely rude and not to say to anyone who seeks a spiritual path on Ras Tafari I .

" is a fulfillment of prophecy." Only Prophecy I know is that Haile Selassie I represents God taking over the World ... not only BLACKS ... OK WITH THAT ?

"when I I Black People, as Jah chosen, sinned against HIM, He sought fi punish I I."
BE CHOSEN IS JUST AN ALLEGORY BECAUSE WE ARE MINORITY DONT BE EGOISTIC THINKING YOU ARE MORE "SAINT" THAN ANY OTHER PERSON WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HAILE I SELASSIE I IS "

"dats why IndI were enslaved! but behold, for the oppressed, our God and King fi return and tek us from among the heathen-fact of the matter!-and bring us home to Zion."

Well "I and I " as you say , was enslaved because our spiritual israelites had commited a rebelion against God Will and God Law ...
because of idolatry and mixing with pagans , we was captive into babylon and we still are today.

a righteous livity is originally I and I Black people livity cah a dat we live like since Incient times.
PLEASE STOP SAYING BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK ... The bible is for HUMANS not for BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK ... only ...

" so is natural dat we 'forward' to Eden, Zion, Mamaland."

You will go to Zion by deserving it , not because you are BLACK BLACK BLACK ... but because you are RIGHTEOUS RIGHTEOUS RIGHTEOUS ...

"dats why 'Ifrica fi black people those at home and abroad!' "
AFRICA IS FOR BLACK PPL AT HOME AND BROAD IN A SENSE TO UNIFY BLACK PEOPLE THAT SUFFERED UNJUSTICE A LONG TIME ;;; SEE ? ZION WILL NOT BE ONLY IN AFRICA . BUT WILL BE IN AFRICA T O O ...

"not Ifrica fi Black, white, yellow, green, gold.. EVERY1 to his OWN vine and fig tree! "

BLACK WHITE YELLOW , ALL HAVE TO GO TO THE SANE VINE TREE THAT IS JAH THAT IS CHRIST THAT IS HAILE SELASSIE I TAKING OVER THAT IS SELF KNOWLEDGE AND KNOWING LIVING THE TRUTH . NEVER LIE TO YOURSELF.

'YOU ROB IndI' for white man, 'YOU ASS' for da native AmeriKKKans, china fiddi chinese.. you no seeit? when IndI Black people dwell in Ithiopia like how we lived deh since da beginning, other mans and mans fi live up ina dem own land! dats why, Micah and Isaiah say;

"Black Ifricans have IndI Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI, china have their buddha, India their krishna(or 3 handed 5 legged babies.. "things of this world..."), whites have their white "jeezus" etc etc.. read last 3 lines of verse above.."

YOUR TAUGHT IS VERY PRIMITIVE ... FIRST GOD IS ONE AND HAVE NO RACE ... THE E N D ! SECOND NOT EVERY WHITE WORSHIP THE FALSE jesus created under the Historical Yahshua Ha Mashiach .... third .. WHITE is not a colour of skin but a racist egoistic satanic way of living as you may note ON RASTAFARI CULTURE ....

"still who is da supreme God amongst all dese?? I ask you? who is He? THE ALL MIGHTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI! so when you look at it dat way, Black Supremacy still! :-) dem fi put away buddha, krishna etc etc, HAIL HIM UP AND LIVE UP STILL."

HAILE SELASSIE ISNT BETTER ( and isnt worst) THAN BUDDAH THAN KRISHNA ... ETC ... BY THE WAY BUDDAH WAS CHRIST TOO THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS AND BUDDAH ARE VERY SIMILAR ... please be careful with this mouth.
EVERYONE HAVE HIS OWN PATH NOW YOU WANNA SAY EVERYBODY HAVE TO GIVE UP THEIR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE TO PRACTICE YOUR WAY AND MY WAY THAT IS HAILE SELASSIE I WAY OF SPIRITUALITY ? THATS MADNESS GROW UP .

"so dats where you have other races now living up, callin demself Rasta."
DEFINITION OF RASTA : A HUMAN BEING ... NOT BLACK NOT WHITE .... ALL COLOURS .. ... A COMPLETE HUMAN BEING ... THEOSIS ... GOD-MAN ... CHRIST IN FLESH ... SEE ? RASTA IS THE DEEPEST ROOT OF THE HUMAN BEING . WE GOT TO GET SELF KNOWLEDGE...

"RastafarI is not a JA ting! neva was and neva will be. dis is Ifrican Black Supremacy!"
MY TOPIC WAS ERASED .... SO ... YOU COULDNT SEE WHY I SAID IT ... I NEVER TAUGHT RASTA LIKE IT WAS A JAMAICAN THING ONLY BECAUSE IT CAME FROM AFRICA. IM SAYING THAT THE GRINGOS ALWAYS THINK YOU HAVE TO BE JAMAICAN TO BE RASTA ... AND ANYWAY ... I DONT TRY TO COPY JAMAICAN I DONT EVEN TRY TO COPY PATOIS ... I JUST USE CERIMONIAL UNIVERSAL KEYWORDS SUCH AS I AND I , RAS TAFARI I , ETC ... FOR LINK UP PURPOSES.

"not half as many fake dreads are black as da wolves who are usually white"

IF THERE ARE FAKE DREADS .... AND FAKE RASTAFARIANS THATS BECAUSE IN SOME MOMENT THE INFO WAS PASSED THROUGH THE WRONG HANDS WHAT IS VERY DANGEROUS .... WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL THEY ARE WATCHING US.
and ... PLEASE DONT THINK YOU ARE MORE GRATEFUL TO THE BLACK PPL WHO MADE ME KNOW THIS CULTURE AND SPIRITUAL WISDOM ... BECAUSE I THANK ON THAT EVERY DAY WHEN I WORSHIP JAH.

Africa and the city that Haile Selassie reserved for rastafarians , are only for black people ?
" hard stuff fi a nonBlack fi swallow.. Jah was talkin about allocatin land fi IndI BLACK brethren and sistren of IndI those abroad!" ---> SO THIS WAS A TRY TO GATHER ALL BLACK PPL TOGETHER AND FOR THEY TO BUILD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIRSELFS ... ZION WILL NOT BE ONLY IN AFRICA BE SURE OF THAT .

"I like da reasoning from Jah Lightning but 'So den, Jah does not favour any one part a de earth' I'll have fi say "Jah loveth da gates of Zion more dan ALL da dwellings of Jacob" psalms 87. where Zion is, the Maddaland, is where Jah RastafarI loves/favors da most!" * I REPEAT AFRICA WILL NOT BE THE ONLY EARTH MANIFESTATION OF ZION READ THE SCRIPTURES READ ISAIAH THE DESERT AND DRY PLACES SHALL REJOICE ...

" land dis! you no seeit? "go home and Iducate 'your' ppl bout RastafarI in ya land!" ting ya. me nuh need no white bwai fi come teach IndI bout I Jah cah ME KNO WHO JAH IS! dem done a fuckery/mockery of it before dat NO ONE..! patience. :-I"

SO IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN THIS "WHITE" SPEAKING YOU ARE JUST A RACIST PUPPET OF SATAN ... YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME ... YO HAVE TO LISTEN MORE AND SPEAK LESS IF YOU WANNA BE IN HARMONY WITH THE BIBLE LIVITY ....

"

"African RasTafarI people have good reason not to trust those who are not Africans, especially white people."

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WHITE IS ... YOU ARE JUST A JOKE ... WHITE IS NOT COLOUR OF SKIN ... BE SURE OF THAT .

"bcz of 'his'tory, Black People fi NOT trust white ppl! sh1t..! personally, I couldn even trust a white doctor wit I life! these are just tings dat dem fi deal wit cz of da shhh We suffered, We'd be insanely crazy or crazy insane fi trust 'dem' again! dats why every man to his own fig tree and then;"

SO YOU ARE RACIST ............................. A RACIST WHO CLAIM TO BE A RASTA ... FOR ME A WANNA-BE
DONT PLAY THE TEACHER WE ARE STUDENTS HERE ON EARTH OK ?
coz we'll all be keepin to ourselves, basically! retain I own culture etc. like I said, ther'r certain truths that may be hard to stomach, if you'r 'nonBlack Rasta' and dats why you fi come in We livity wit a very humble heart!

I HAD COME THROUGH THIS LIVITY BECAUSE ITS WHAT I HAD BORN TO DO ... I OBTAINED SELF KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE BIBLE AND THROUGH RASTAFARI I ... TO AVOID THE SYSTEM ... THAT IS ... THE "WHITE" YOU TRY TO MEAN ..

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/16/2009 8:37:21 PM

thats it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2009 11:17:21 PM

Roots Brasil, you said,
-------------------
MY TOPIC WAS ERASED .... SO ... YOU COULDNT SEE WHY I SAID IT
-------------------

Listen false witness, I want you to sight something, If I or Ras KebreAB decide to erase any post or topic from you, I and I won't say I and I didn't do it. And based on your behaviour, it is likely that a time will come when I or Ras KebreAB will start to erase your posts. The reason I say it is likely is because you lack self control and discipline. Learn to control your anger and vexation and instead humble yourself to Jah RasTafarI and Learn from Selassie I example.

------------------
Psalms 103

[8] The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
------------------

Without any proof of anything, you accuse I and I of erasing your post, asked if I and I are mentally ill and call I and I vampire.

Even after you said those things and had the lowness to call I and I vampire, I and Ras KebreAB didn't react in anger, all I said was

------------------
Nothing was done to your post as far as I know, what are you talking about?
------------------

And after Ras KebreAB said he was interested in what caused your reaction, I said,

------------------
If I were to guess, he probably made his post, clicked submit and for whatever reason it didn't work and he thought that it was deleted.
------------------

And instead of replying to I and I so that the I can tell I and I what steps happened before you lost your post so I and I can figure out what happened, you come again and say your post was erased.

------------------
Psalms 37
[8] Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
------------------

You need to learn this self control and humble yourself. You showed that you lack it from your very first post and from your accusation against I and I and from your reply to Roots TafarI. Learn from the example of Selassie I, not the example of vexation of spirit.

I await your reply. Hopefully your reply isn't going to be what I expect to see based on your behaviour so far.

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:04:47 AM

If my topic wasnt erased why I cant see what I had post , only thing I can read is the last message I sent ?

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:05:13 AM

Just because I dont act like a hippie dont mean I dont have self control ...

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:06:46 AM

And of course I have reason to be like that ... a beautiful topic I had write and you just payed attention on "you erased my topic" ...
see yourself in the mirror dont play the teacher.

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:14:17 AM

Roots Brasil, you said,
-------------------
MY TOPIC WAS ERASED .... SO ... YOU COULDNT SEE WHY I SAID IT
-------------------

'Listen false witness', -------> everybody want to be a false witness of a internet topic he couldnt see right ? control this mouth and stop playing the teacher cause in the earth we are all learning . <-------
"I want you to sight something, If I or Ras KebreAB decide to erase any post or topic from you, I and I won't say I and I didn't do it." ------> So I cant read what I had post .... only the last messages .... I sent <--------

"And based on your behaviour," ----> My behaviour is mine and not your ... I behave the way I think its better Im free <-------

"it is likely that a time will come when I or Ras KebreAB will start to erase your posts." -----> Downpression ? <---------

"The reason I say it is likely is because you lack self control and discipline." --------> Who you think you are ? my father ? you dont even have a clue of how much training I did through prayer to obtain control under my body mind and spirit. <---------

" Learn to control your anger and vexation " ---------> Why you think you are the teacher and Im student ? <---------

"and instead humble yourself to Jah RasTafarI " ----> I will humble myself to Jah not cause you said because I and I live to do it <------- "and Learn from Selassie I example " . --->> first good thing you said <<----

------------------
Psalms 103

[8] The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
------------------

"Without any proof of anything, you accuse I and I of erasing your post, asked if I and I are mentally ill and call I and I vampire." ---> yes if you didnt erase the topic why I cant read ore see it anymore ? <------------

And after Ras KebreAB said he was interested in what caused your reaction, I said,

------------------
If I were to guess, he probably made his post, clicked submit and for whatever reason it didn't work and he thought that it was deleted.
------------------ -->> BEFORE I could see my topic and on your first reply I was seeing it ... after some days it disappeared

------------------
Psalms 37
[8] Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
------------------

"You need to learn this self control and humble yourself." --> Ok teacher <---
"You showed that you lack it from your very first post and from your accusation against I and I and from your reply to Roots TafarI." ---> Have mercy <------

I await your reply. Hopefully your reply ----------------------------------------------> isn't going to be what I expect to see based on your behaviour so far.
<-------------------------------------------------- (totally correct)

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:16:33 AM

Plus the mad mad vampire topic madness I said will be erased by me and I apologize for my lack of UNDERSTANDING not self control.

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:19:04 AM

Brasilian rasta ina the place again .

I cant erase the topic of the mad mad post ... but

you can erase it of your heart and mind pls do so I tried to erase

but It just appear "reply"

Messenger: Roots Brasil Sent: 11/17/2009 8:24:44 AM

to RasKebreAB

["Well I had been experiencing on my own , the discrimination , that brainwashed europeans , had made upon I and I , that arent from Jamaica, specially if we are not black skin tone ... They say we are fake rasta."]

This was my first post ... not that I think we have to JA ... to be rasta... but theres ppl who really think it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I