Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3718&start_row=1

question to the forum

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: osar Sent: 10/26/2009 6:22:00 PM

greetings
what to do about this virus vaccination?
to do it if so why?
not to do it if so why not?
guide us Jha Rastafari mighty everliving force.
one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/27/2009 11:04:54 PM

I am not taking the vaccine. If a person is pregnant, or has some issues with their immune system, it might be a good idea, as long as they don't get a bad reaction to it.

Some people can have bad reactions to vaccines, but the majority of people don't. There is a risk whether or not a person takes the vaccine. Since I am healthy, I don't feel the need to take it. I know what to watch for if I do get the flu.

If a person gets the flu and they find they are short of breath, they should get to a hospital as soon as possible. A flu shouldn't give a person shortness of breath, but this is sometimes happening with H1N1, and I think most of the deaths happened because of that.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/28/2009 2:33:38 AM

speaking of bad reactions, terrible what happened to that young cheerleader girl in the US
they say it was a one in a million chance, but boy, even one in a million looks rough

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/28/2009 5:07:41 PM

giving thanks.

man....

i dont trust it at all.

I actually heard of numerous accounts where kids have died about a week after getting the vaccination, Ive heard of pregnant women dying, and a doctor told me these things....

i dont trust no babylonian made vaccine..just the thought of them puttin somethin into I...ha..FIYAH!

RASTAFARI!!!!

Blessed Love...

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 10/29/2009 3:43:56 AM

bless,

yes Nyah, same too. me nuh trust no medication from babylon cah dem gi we sumin fi fix dis and cause dat fi fall apart so you cum bek nxt time fi fix it so dem cyan mek sumin els fall apart.. dis a cycle used fi controllin di ppl. RastafarI is a God of Wisdom so HIM did irate nuff ting all aroun fi all a dem ailment known fi mankind! even dose fi cum. some call I crazy/dillusional/unrealistic, me nuh cyar! I believ ther's medication out deh ina nature fi we cure even HIV! even broken bones can be cured just like dat if man had nuff faith! yuh dunno..

down wit babylon MEntal eraDICATION tings!!! :-I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/11/2009 1:23:10 PM

Well, today i got a letter telling me the date and place where i should get the vaccine
every single person i have asked around me is doing it

decisions, decisions

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I