Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3717&start_row=1

Reasoning on babylon and who sat on the throne

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/22/2009 7:07:16 PM

On this video it tells how Iraq is babylon, so is there 2 babylons the west and iraq? And also in Revelations it says one sat on the throne which is God, is that Love? I know Selasse is beside it also menen. nice reasoning, Love is the answer my friends, Jesus Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/22/2009 9:44:14 PM

Babylon in the Old Testament refers to Babylon of the Chaldeans, a people who had their kingdom's capital on the historical city of Babylon between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. This is the Babylon of Nebuchadnezzar II, the one that conquered the Kingdom of Judah and took the Jews to the rivers of babylon. The other tribes of Israel were conquered by the Assyrian empire before that. The Assyrian empire was based in what is nowadays northern Iraq. Babylon of the Chaldeans was conquered by Cyrus the Great, King of the Persians. Cyrus allowed the Jews to return back to Judah and rebuild the Temple.

Mystery Babylon in Revelation refers to a spiritual babylon (spiritual wickedness in church and state). There is no single location of mystery babylon, but describes many places. The empire ways of babylon were passed on to the succeeding empires ie (persia, greece, rome, the nations which sprung from rome-england, france, spain, germany, russia, the colonies of europe). the catholic church sprung from the roman empire as well, the city of rome sits on the seven hills spoken of in revelation. the popes sprung from the roman emperors "pontifex maximus"

The babylonian kingdom of today is the usa, the US military even has a military base on the physical site of babylon. The US controls the world through its enourmous influences (military bases, economy, and culture). I believe the USA will be succeeded by a unified European Union with the pope at its head.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/22/2009 9:56:47 PM

Revelation 17:4

[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
[8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Selassie I is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords which Revelation speaks of, Iyesus Christ is the Lamb.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2009 12:28:11 AM

Eleazar, the I said,
------------------------
The babylonian kingdom of today is the usa, the US military even has a military base on the physical site of babylon. The US controls the world through its enourmous influences (military bases, economy, and culture). I believe the USA will be succeeded by a unified European Union with the pope at its head.
------------------------

Yes I, I sight it the same way, I reasoned about that in this Reasoning.

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/24/2009 3:43:55 PM

but why is it when i think of Usa and Britain, these two countries has helped out Selasse when he was in need, he stayed in Bath, England for 5 years until he got the british help move out the Italians from Ethiopia, and USA helped the economy in Ethiopia making the Birr equal to the dollar. WHENEVER i say America is babylon all i see is chaos, you see Jah gave me something and when the thought is there he makes my surroundings change, so how can USA be mystery Babylon when theres alot of Good, but wait the Bible did say of a Church that is lukewarm and comromises with good, my point is if babylon was USA wouldnt my meditation be right when i say babylon is USA, somedays when i'm Irie i see USA turn into Zion, no lie, i see harmony and laughter and music. I wanted to move back to Zion but i got word from the priest over there that i should stay here, its all in our minds, and Love is the only way, now Love sometimes can be twisted, Love does not think evil

Jah Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/24/2009 4:27:39 PM

Young Lion,

Even the Ethiopian government is babylon today. Babylon will extend its rule over the entire world for a time. So I and I must find Zion within.

Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/24/2009 9:39:24 PM

Young Lion,

If the I check out the link above, the "Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation" reasoning, the I will see that at the time that the US and Britain helped Selassie I, Rome was the active head of the dragon. In the reasoning I said,

----------------
Rome is the one that is because Rome is the kingdom that was at the time the prophecy was written and is the one that Haile Selassie I caused to fall by opening the Seven Seals, and is the one that Haile Selassie I will cause to fall again.
----------------

And the in regards to the US, I said,
----------------
The other that was not yet come, and who will continue for a short space is the United States of America. At the time that the Revelation prophecy was written, it was not yet come because America didn’t exist, but now it exists and since the defeat of Rome, it’s rule is come and is right now.
----------------

The fall of Rome happened over a period of time beginning during the war,and continuing for a space. As the Rome dragon head was falling, the US dragon head was rising.

Another thing you must remember Young Lion is that Haile Selassie I is God, and loves all his children, even the ones who have gone astray. Selassie I was good to Rome before they attacked Ethiopia, and he was good to Rome when they lost, and was good to Rome afterwards. Just because Selassie I has good relations with people, doesn't mean they are excused of their wickedness.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/29/2009 7:40:04 PM

good knowledge

Messenger: jahbailey Sent: 11/28/2009 4:57:56 PM

Blessings Rastafari
The interpretations reveals that America is now the active head of the dragon, which will be for a short time. We now realise that the vatican is the small horn who is next in line to rule the babywrong empire. Is there a timeline in the bible which tells us when the pope will actually start his reign?

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I