Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3703&start_row=1

Passage From the Kebre Negast

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/11/2009 1:21:01 AM

In 2005, MGM Grand designed the West Wing Deluxe room because a more sophisticated,all the meanwhile keeping feel still keep cost among mind. All 700 rooms among the West Wing of MGM Grand feature king-size beds with pillow-top mattresses. Neutral colored wall and carpet tones are accented with vibrant colors and wealthy fabrics. The shining chairs and modern-day artwork give the West Wing of MGM Grand rooms a contemporary see The West Wing apartment rates revise from $60 to $190 dollars a night. While the rooms are a bit small,whether you can obtain the apartment at on a comely daytime it?s worth it. If you belong apt the player?s club MGM will give you an even better deduct If you obtain exhausted of staying within the suite the West Wing Bar might just be the MGM Grand's best-kept hidden tucked later a Starbucks and a classy prize market.
nhl jerseys canada online for sale http://www.jemanalo.com/views/about.html

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/11/2009 8:26:04 AM

"Judge not with partiality, and have no respect of persons, but judge righteously. When thou undertakest to judge, love not gifts (i.e., bribes) and accept not persons. And admonish thy governors (or, judges) that they be free from the taking of gifts, and that they accept not the persons of their friends, or of their enemies, or of rich or poor, in giving judgment; and they shall surely judge their neighbours in righteousness, and with a just judgment."

The Kebre Negast echoes His Word

"Those who are selected as judges must realize their great responsibilities, for a judge must endeavour to discover the truth so that his judgment will always be impartial and unbiased. He must, moreover, strive to overcome fear and to resist temptations such as those of pecuniary gains and favouritism and any other practices that might prevent him from the proper execution of his duties. He should, in addition, seek guidance from the Almighty God, be true to his conscience" H.I.M

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/11/2009 2:03:55 PM

Selah. Jah Ras TafarI Haile I Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I