Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3694&start_row=1

Giving Thanks unto the Almighty

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 9/27/2009 10:34:13 PM

Giving Thanks unto the Almighty, for with Truth Lay the Righteous.

InI redemption lies within the Lord InI God,
JAH RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I.

No person, no place, no thing, no situation shall move InI...

Pss.111

1. [9] He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

Pss.130

1. [7] Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

my boss at work tonight accused me of trying to take money from this another cat at work tonight. He told me he felt sorry for me because i was about to have a kid....called me a joke and all that. told me how bad i was at doin my job....this and that...

after he told InI that....i informed him that his information was incorrect, and that he needed to take special time to check himself and have a look in the mirror and reflect(haha no pun intended) on what it is that looks back...

...wont be seein that bald-head anytime soon.

...man

haha......fiyah pon his bumba clot Ras......and all the bullshit that comes with him. I dont have time for no weak-heartedness anyways. InI got Mama Earth to take care of and to be taken care of Us...so Fiyah....

Thats why Im givin Praises. nuff said.

plenty of work out there.....but thats not the point....the point is Jah is ruler....InI give praise no matter what....

InI redemption is in the Lord.

Jah RasTafarI!!! Haile I Selassie I

"... let the words of I mouth, and the Iditation of I heart, be Icceptable in Jah sight, Oh Jah RasTafarI"

One Heart, One Aim, One Destiny

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/3/2009 2:13:55 AM

Thanks and Ises unto His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI...

Jah forever bless InI.....

Pss.23
[1] The LORD Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I is I shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh I to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth I beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth I soul: he leadeth I in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yes I-Jah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for the I art with I; the I rod and the I staff they comfort I.
[5] The I Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I preparest a table before InI in the presence of InI enemies: The I anointest I head with oil; I cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow InI all the days of InI life: and InI will dwell in the house of the LORD Jah RasTafarI for ever.

True it is....

Tonight after InI works I went just to chill in town.....relax a little bit.....reason with the folks that are mingling as well.

Well, as ones know, recently I was faced with some circumstances that ended in I losing one of my full-time jobs....the evening one that Jah allowed InI to acquire. For a small amount of time, yes...i was vexed. but that didnt last long. I kept I sight on the bigger picture, knowing that at certain points, we are far from in control, so-to-speak.

Anyways....I tell people...yea im gonna go a certain restaurant here in town to check out the scene, listen to some music, in essence.....following where it is that Jah Guide I. I make it to the place.....i had just ordered some food when my old boss walks through the door(he's the owner and i used to work there a few months ago). He's talkin to the guys behind the counter checkin the situation....ya know? then he looks at me and says....need some work? ya feel like workin tonight? i says, yea man! without any hesitation...

to shorten all the back and forths throughout the night it ends up in me pickin up right where i left off.....with plenty of works....around 30 or so extra hours of work for I a week....

With the right frame of mind.....Jah blesses InI to accomplish anything....

and I mean ANYTHING!

Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI says that the meek shall inherit the earth.....

InI go through certain "struggles" for in the end InI can sight these experiences as enlightening....bringing InI to a Higher Iditation....allowing InI eyes to remain wide open thoughout InI daily Livity. Its these experiences that make Life what it is.

Reminiscing, it shows how nothing can shake I from I foundation....from I roots.

givin praise Itinually.....Haile I Bless Ones and Ones on this fine day of ceremony.

HIM Lives! JAH!!!! RASTAFARI!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I