Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3690&start_row=1

Question????

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Melchezidec Empress Sent: 9/23/2009 4:49:08 AM

Blessed love idrens and sistrens,

I have a question more for the older rastas, but would love to hear any 1's view....

I am going to get straight to the point cos I am a ras and have I oun opinion on the subject and have reasoned with other ras about this and got mixed opinions...

Who is Haile Selassi I??...Is he I n I divine creator??is he Jesus born again??or is he a direct decendent from the original kings of africa??...I feel this subject must be straightened out cos no matter what tribe I n I calls I self,whether it be bobo,twelve tribes or any other I n I are dealing wid the same thing and should have the same mind on this subject.....

peace and love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/23/2009 9:14:03 AM

Haile Selassie I is the Most High God.

Messenger: osar Sent: 9/23/2009 12:14:46 PM

H.I.M. THE CREATOR. IANDI COUNTENANCE.THE MOST HIGH. THE DIVINE. THE ONLY ONE TO BE PRAISE. YHWH RASTAFARI. FROM AND FOREVER.ALFHA AND OMEGA.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/23/2009 3:44:44 PM

He is who He is The Most High God Haile I Selassie I Jah RastaFarI.

who do you think He is??

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 10/2/2009 5:00:24 AM

greetings in da name of da Most I JAH RASTAFARI. beloved, first and foremost, one cannot cal him/herself Rasta if he/she doesn believ in da divinity of His Ijesty. its like sayin 'im a christian but im not sure i believ in christ' when you tink of da word sound-CHRISTian-then a statement like dat don mek sense, you no see it?!? yes I. so when mans and mans seh Jah Rastafari is the King of kings then Haile Selassie is God said way. RAS-TAFARI-AN. follower of Jah Rastafari and HIM as I God and King.

da address about HIM being christ returned, yes I, His Imperial Ijesty is christ returned! the title je-sus christ is translated as the annointed one and the first christ, he who came and was nailed fiddi cross, his real name is emmanuel. so emma became the first annointed one and He had a mission fi complete. now when Jah returns that means that He who was the one prophesied about dat he was to return, He comes with a new name and different misssion. JAH RASTAFARI.

*** i dont get why people say 'Rastafarians and Christians' as if we'r not christians still. christianity as we knew it is gone coz the order now in this time is RIGHTEOUSNESS. RASTAFARI. dem fi put away christianity coz Rastafari is the order of IndI, especially we blessed sons and daughters of ham.

*** bcz of confusion, people are still waitin for some white man, possibly wit long hair, who 'heals da sick', 'trods all over in simple garb', etc etc fi come from da sky somewhere and one of da final magic tricks he'd do is produce some sword like it came out of a conan movie or somethin foolish like dat.

Haile Selassie I is the King of kings, Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, prophet priest and king, Illect of HIMself, Jah Rastafari

SELAH

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/5/2009 7:22:02 PM

haile selassie I is a direct decendent from the original kings of africa, haile selassie I is InI ,InI r gods manifest in him works and the Inspiration of InI for the development of LIFE

RASTAFAR I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/7/2009 11:18:57 PM

jesus born again ?
i hadnt heard He died .

direct descendant?
that is only half the story
He is the Descendant and the Ascendant.
He is the Root and the Offspring

what are we straightening out again ?

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI