Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3681&start_row=1

Sabbatical Order

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasLietus Sent: 9/14/2009 5:53:52 AM

I'm copying this from another forum.

A few years ago, I was blessed to be able to hear a speaker from Korea do some seminars on Yahweh and our genes. For anyone interested in biology/genetics, you can study to find that the Word of God and our genes (which are written in a chemical alphabet) go hand in hand. God wrote all alphabets of language and nature, including the GCAT nucleotides which 'write us'. But I digress a little...
The speaker was concerned with the Sabbath. The Sabbath was at the forefront of his mind for a time, and he was dissatisfied with the explanations on why we should keep it. 'Because God rested' didn't cut it for him, so he didn't keep it until he got his explanation. He did some research/study and found that animals need to rest every 7 days to repair their genes. It's a biological mechanism which, when ignored, leads to disease, or in other words, death.

Yahweh re-creates us by repairing our genes on the Sabbath. This is why Yeshua healed on Sabbath- it's his day of re-creation, as 'The Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.' Mat12:8
'The wages of sin is death' so not keeping the Sabbath as a rest day is the same as saying 'I don't want my genes to be repaired today' thus illness and disease and our undoing. It's the same for the land. When the land doesn't have it's appointed Sabbatical years, we get all these problems of erotion, depleted soil etc.
Ethiopians once rested their land according to the Sabbatical principles of Leviticus 25.

For anyone who wants to research the re-gene-eration of the Sabbath day, find Dr Sang Lee's lecture on the 'Bio-Theology of the Sabbath' here:
http://www.leesangku.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=...

When you think then, that people are rejecting this blessing of re-gene-eration, the plagues of Egypt/Babylon begin to make much more sense. Of course people are going to get sick if they aren't being healed in this way!

Peace and life to all Yah's children!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2009 9:22:19 AM

If you look more closely at the laws, the I will see that so many of them are there for health reasons, from the things we are told to eat or not eat, to the Sabbath of man and of the land.

Christ said, the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Christ was showing by that statement that the Sabbath is there for the benefit of man, it is not something to rule I and I, it is to help I and I.

Messenger: osar Sent: 9/14/2009 1:31:18 PM

question. is there a ( strict) time for the sabath to be perform?
I found this situation one of the biggest contradiction of mine conditionings of babilon system.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/14/2009 7:48:20 PM

The Sabbath day is Saturday, and it makes sense, 6 days of hard work, 1 day to rest and recharge.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2009 10:34:37 PM

The Sabbath begins at sundown Friday, until sundown Saturday.

In the Caribbean and in Africa near the equator or any other place near the equator, sundown is 6 pm, this varies throughout the year more, the farther a person goes from the equator. But even though sundown varies throughout the year farther in the north or south, people that keep Sabbath usually start at 6pm even if sundown is earlier or later.

I sometimes wonder if starting at 6pm is not what I and I are supposed to do in places where sundown varies. There is probably a Reason that it begins and ends at sundown. I and I run on the Cycles of Creation, not cycles of a clock.

Messenger: osar Sent: 9/15/2009 12:15:39 AM

yes according to the time appointed in the bible from sundown to sundown. this will take care of the diferent locations in creation.
what i am in question is if at the time appointed i see myself not doing accordingly. meaning you think is there any possible self aproval of a different time?
itinualy thanks and preises to the king of creation yhwh rastafari selassie divine....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/15/2009 12:29:52 AM

One day of Sabbath a week is better than no Sabbath, but the day the Sabbath is supposed to be on might be that day for a Reason. So it is possible that the I is going to miss something in the Vibration and Irits of that day, if the I takes a Sabbath on another day.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 9/16/2009 12:52:24 PM

Greetings,
Yes I it is saturday and none other... What i sometimes sight is once get frustrated when the day comes. Remember the day is ment for I and I to get closer to Jah on that holyday. It is a blessing day. I personally had few revelations on the sabbath. Wonderfull. Like Ark I said the vibrations..so true.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/29/2009 2:34:06 PM

Blessed love to one and all.

Speaking of the Sabbathical Order, let us remember what our LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI told Moses:

"Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am JAH RASTAFARI that doth sanctify you" (Exodus 31:13)

"Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the MOST HIGH SELASSIE I made Zion and earth, and on the seventh day he resten, and was refreshed. (Exodus 31:16-17)

• Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. (4TH COMMANDMENT)
This mean to say this day was created for sons and daughters to keep it holy. This day is for everyone to keep it.

• No money spending on this day, from 6 p.m. Friday evening to 6 p.m. Saturday evening, the day must be kept holy.

• No work is to be done on this day, this is a day of service.

• It is a bless day for everyone to keep it holy.
We attend service, that is to say we take our Bible and go aside and read.

• Whether in the tabernacle or in your bedroom you must keep this day holy, all you have to do is provide your meal from Friday, so as to have everything ready on this day, Saturday the seventh day.

• You fast from Friday midnight until Saturday midday then you would eat your meal. This is for the house of Israelite the Lord's day to keep it holy.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

The evil world tell you that Sunday is the day of worship, this is the imperialism and colonialism way of worship, that cannot lead you to God but to death; the way of society and Christianity. this is Satan way of worship, the X world teaching which leads to six foot six

You should choose "R" for "R" is right, for "R" can save life, the Man of Right can save life. Not Satan who kill you daily. All people in the world should keep the Sabbath Day holy. For God is in flesh. (1st Epistle St. John Ch. 4) Christ is in flesh, Black God is in flesh. Not dead like the white one who is on the cross. We are the sons and daughters of the Black Christ. When you see yourself you see Christ, when you love yourself you love Christ, for God is love, let us all love. Black people turn to the Sabbath for by keeping the Sabbath you have eternal life.

Six days work seventh day rest is the day holy to Our Lord God JAH RASTAFARI.

Golden Sabbathical Lesson: Exodus 20 and 31

The Lord of the Sabbath, The Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 12/1/2009 10:19:31 AM

its tough sometimes b ecause of works......]

i work all week.....if i slack.....then food lacks....

spiritually....i honor the sabbath....

physically...in this time i hafta work....no excuses.....

monday, Wednesday, some thursdays, fridays, and saturdays i work double shifts.....at least 12 hours those days......

tuesdays and sundays are only 8 hour days....

there are times when i am able to play nyah binghi on sabbath.....i fast when i am able to....i give high ises for even having that time to give thanks.....all while still Ises....

soon come I will be on a more proper time mangement schedule then now.....but for now....Jah has Blessed I with works....so its works i consistenly maintain.....

...dont know where this is all goin really.....but....just sayin that I still live pure and healthy and Irie all day everyday regardless of being strict-strict for certian things all the while.....now i do what i have to.....then soon we will behold the future jah bring...

giving thanks and Ises everyday unto Earths rightful ruler....

Jah Conquering Lion has, is, and will forIver prevail! Haile I Selassie I JAH!!! RASTAFARI!!! More Fire...

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I