Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3671&start_row=1

InI Diet

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sol Sent: 9/1/2009 12:55:30 PM

Greetings Brethren ans sistren
InI nned advice on how to go about making Ital diet in me life. InI have been vegetarian for Twelve years now, no consume canned foods, and try to stay away from packaged foods, InI eat mainly fruits, beans, rice, pasta, veggies, and grains. InI appriciate any other advice on living with Jah ways.

Jah, is always by my side, InI this life....
Blessings,
Sol

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/1/2009 10:46:13 PM

The I is eating well, better than many. If the I wants to be even more strict, then don't eat salt, don't use vinegar or food in vinegar. Don't use a microwave. Buy organic if the I can afford it, if not, then buy organic when the price is close to the price of the standard food. The price of organic food goes up and down, often times, the I will be able to find some items at certain times that are the same price or close to the same price as the standard food.

I am sure there are other things Ones and Ones could add. One Idren, Ras FarI-Sight was reasoning recently about how olive oil is good uncooked, but bad for people when cooked, and it was better to use coconut or palm oil in cooking.

Messenger: Sol Sent: 9/2/2009 12:15:08 PM

Many thanks Ark 1
One other question that InI have been thinking on, if we are to live truley with Jah mind, InI mind, should InI avoid so much contact with ones who do not understand the InI, and avoid the negativity of other people who would bring us down. There are people who in the past I have been to socialize with and such, but now that my eyes are open to Jah, I no longer find it comfortable to be in thier presence. They are true downpressors of my soul. How do we live the InI among people who know nothing of this life.
Blessings

Jah is always by InI side, InI this life.......

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/2/2009 9:25:51 PM

RasTafarI people have a lot of Iritual and Intellectual Growth that they must Trod through, so there isn't time to waste on foolishness.

So spending a lot of time hanging out with people that will not help either your Iritual or Intellectual Growth will slow down I and I Rising.

Notice I said "spending a lot of time". It is fine to spend some time with people that will not help the I in those things. There are only a few that are supposed to Trod I and I Trod, and the people who don't are not bad or evil. I and I should try to at least sometimes bring those people into Reasoning that is closer to I and I Heights.

That being said, there are some people who have no place at all in I and I Trod, and the I will have to Sight if the people the I is talking about are those.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I