Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3669&start_row=1

Mansions of RasTafari

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro. Adrian Yussuf Sent: 8/31/2009 3:10:41 PM

Greetings in the name of HIM Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari the Iverliving who rules and reigns Iternally!

I am wondering a thing...When ones are searching out information on Rastafari there is so much on the "mansions" on the Binghi, Bobo, and TTOI and the new "Fulfilled" Rastafari. Now I not sayin there is anything wrong with these mansions (if the I's trod bring the I here than blessings to the I), but one who see this may think that these are all there is to Rastafari and be confused about whether it is religion or membership in a group and not a Trod to be walked Itinually with JAH JAH...I don't belong to any mansion, but walk RasTafari and seek HIM guidance, but do these mansions cause confusion for some of the ones who are walking this path? This an honest inquiry from I who know many ones who are confused about this.

Bless HIM name. Love to all the Bredren and Sistren.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/1/2009 9:12:20 PM

Listen to Burning Spear's song "Calling RasTafarI".

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/1/2009 10:39:15 PM

It will be a Great day when all RasTafarI people trod as One. I am closer to certain Mansions than others because the Heights the Mansions trod with are I Heights, but before any Mansion Iman is RasTafarI. When I look to Ones and Ones who I want to Reason and Rise with, I don't look to them because of the Mansion they Trod with, but according to how they Trod.

The Fruits reveal the Tree.

Messenger: Bro. Adrian Yussuf Sent: 9/2/2009 9:16:42 AM

Tru...that will be a great day when RasTafari is Rastafari without any other apellation...Blessings to the Most High Jah Ras Tafari!!!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I