Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3666&start_row=1

Dreams and Visions and Zion Calling

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/27/2009 7:50:49 PM

Blessed is this room for always proclaiming righteoussness and awareness of the babylon we live in

I had visions when i was locked up in jail asking Jah to tell me what is my calling, he showed me half face of mine and bob marley on stage with dreadlocks singing reggae music, then again one of my friends said he saw me in a vision in jamaica with locks real long singing reggae, then i had dreams of me being a monk in Ethiopia with my son living in debre damo recieving an award. then again he showed me in a dream last night in ethiopia with short hair living in the slums of ethiopia all dirty. The I knows how much i want to move back to Ethiopia. When do you know its your time to make it back to Zion. The Muchly Musical Ambassador said Exodus, to live free and closer to Jah. But yet i have no real money to live on when i get there. What can the I tell me about my life

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 8/28/2009 4:37:54 PM

InI feel that jah is trying to tell the I something just like InI. I also had a dream and Jah and Bob Marley and been having visions to. Maybe its a sign to keep doing the right thing i really don't know!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I