Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3665&start_row=1

Strength and Weakness

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasLietus Sent: 8/26/2009 7:08:18 PM

Ras Tafar I

I wanted to add to the reasoning about the weakness that InI selfs create within, the babylon within, weak heartedness is babylonian mentality, and this weakness comes only from InI, of course InI have a lot of problems, ones and ones have different tribulations in their life, as HIM say no one spends entire life in joy or in gladness, that is part of Life in Babylon, when u choose to live life and u live in a cemetery you are going to have sum problems, in the Incient times InI didn't go into cemetary; now the world, hence "the world" is a cemetary, but we are not from "the world" - the cemetary. Remember HIM picture kissing the hand of Queen Elizabeth II, check this:

The Emperor's seat as a Knight of the Garter in St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle had the unusual feature of a double-sided banner, one side representing the Emperor of Ethiopia, and the other for the Lion of Judah. He had originally asked for two seats.

So when u overstand how humble One is, the King of Kings, the Ruler of Creation is kissing a hand of a heathen, some time a go I heard a sort of a story it may not be exact as original, but: "two men standing in a bus stop, and a prostitute walks by, one of them looks to the other side from her, and the other lifts his hat and says 'good evening' so the man asks him 'why did u great her', so the other man replies 'I greated her not because of who she is, but because of who I am.' I think when Emperor kissed a hand of a woman who betrayed HIM when He need help the most, He is just showing HOW MUCH Compassion He has, she lost when she fight HIM, and look what happened...

humbleness is the way, people who say that "Jesus saved me" don't want to overstand that it was because of what they did themselfs, praises onto HIM for Iwa, but still it was the man who walked to HIM, because HIM is standing in the Center of The Universe, from the first Word. Word is the Way. So when HIM said I am the Way, He ment that if u walk my way, u gonna be OK. And I can say "Haile Selassie I saved me" but I must also always remember.

Ras Tafar I saved I and I am still alive today not because of my Righteousness, but only tru His benevolence, His mercy, and Compassion I am. As Berhane Selassie said "If I didn't love I and I didn't know I. Would I be alive today? Whold I be here to say?

Give thanks and Praises"
Qedemawe Yahshua Haile Selassie

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/26/2009 9:15:50 PM

The people that think that just saying "Jesus saved me" also need to overstand that it wasn't his murder that brings salvation, the salvation is LIVING the WORD OF JAH which is The FLESH and BLOOD of Iyasus Christos, the same example of Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI. It is a disrespect to Iyasus to exalt his murder but not follow and live his teachings. The sacrifice of Iyasus was showing mankind that there is no excuse for sin whatsoever, the murder of Iyasus was a result of the workers of iniquity hating the light.

Later, people made the xcuse that since Iyasus was born supernaturally, that they can't live up to the standard of Iyasus. So Haile Selassie I came in this Revelation time, born like any other man, to show I and I that it is totally possible to live up to the standard of Perfection.

Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/27/2009 2:20:16 AM

bless,

Later, people made the xcuse that since Iyasus was born supernaturally, that they can't live up to the standard of Iyasus. So Haile Selassie I came in this Revelation time, born like any other man, to show I and I that it is totally possible to live up to the standard of Perfection.

yes i! jus wan clarify the foolishness dat was created called Immaculate Conception. je-sus the christ was born of mother and father jus like everybody els. no such ting as a union between Jah and mary. mary was a married wombman and she was sexed by his husband joseph and dat's how je-sus was born. virgin means 'nun' in greek and she stayed in a convent. so did joseph. it was decided that if its a son born of this union then he would be used as a scapegoat instead of the whole jews being killed. better to kill one on behalf of all!

"ones should never make the mistake of assuming or pretendin dat a human being is emanated from a deity."-HIM Black Supreme

he did it first and they came up wit foolishness. He did it again to correct i and i's confusion now they must put away 'immaculate conception' coz ther's no such ting!

selah

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/27/2009 4:57:36 AM

Greetings,
RootsTafari, the I has reasoned the 'immaculate conception' in a way i have never heard before. If what the I say is true then multitudes
and multitudes are misinformed indeed. I'm glad the I has pointed
this out. Does the I then know what exactly happened when Jesus,
according to what is written in the bible, turned water into wine?

Give thanks

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/27/2009 10:57:47 AM

bless,

je-sus may have had gifts like the turning of water into wine but it doesn't mean he was born any differently! i sight that all around us ther're prophets of Jah who have certain gifts in His Name and the je-sus himself even said dat da tings he knows how to do, we can also be able to perform dem. so, sure he turned the water and sure dat one rised from the dead and dat one did dat but i believ with the right amount of faith i can be able to do dat too! dat's why when i hear of someone curing someone of HIV in Jah Name, in other places it doesnt make me say 'HOW???' or wateva. if i wan cure someone of HIV and i believ dat in His Name then damn it ill cure somebody! you no see it?! yes i! Jah works ina mysterious ways but Jah was born same way..

selah

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/27/2009 10:58:04 AM

just i opinion. a lot of things dat didn make sense to me growin up are now makin sense as i iditate on dem. don get me wrong, i know and believ in da spiritual aspect of tings but if im irated in Jah image den Jah is like me and not some Roman lookin man wit beard and wings. Is Ijesty has a mother and father just like me.

selah

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 8/27/2009 7:32:22 PM

The Hebrew for virgin, which is found in the prophecy of Isaiah, can mean virgin, or young maiden, someone who is pure. In the septuagint, the Hebrew was translated into greek, and the word used was parthenos, which specifically means a virgin (i.e not having been with a man). Now the septuagint was translated in 3rd and 1st centuries BC, so there was no Christian bias.

Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin (parthenos in the LXX) shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost." (Mat 1:18)

"But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." (Mat 1:20)

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us." (Mat:1:23)

"And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS." (Mat 1:25)

So you see the answer is contained within the gospels.

"Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth." Haile Selassie I

Mary was a virgin until after the birth of Christ.

“When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate." Haile Selassie I

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I