Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3664&start_row=1

Excuses Again

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/25/2009 11:52:51 PM

Praises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Jah is Great, and Greatly to be Praises. Selassie I Greatness is unsearchable.

Never forget that it is Selassie I name that I and I Trod by, so it is up to I and I to Live according to Jah Name.

Haile Selassie I shows I and I how to Live, not to show us what we can't be, but to show I and I what I and I are supposed to be, and are capable of being.

The sooner I and I realize that it is only ourselves that are stopping I and I, the better it will be for I and I Rising. The excuses are not Real and never have been; the Real and True is that I and I are Created in the Image of Haile Selassie I.

As I showed in the Don't look down Reasoning, I and I are not supposed to use this knowledge of our filthiness to bring ourselves further down, I and I see it so that I and I can Fight it and Blaze it until it is Gone.

The only thing stopping us is we. Nothing else, not babylon, not situation, not any other foolish imagination and excuse that we think of to avoid I and I True Image.

Every day that we make an excuse we are in risk of the final death, of being blotted out of the Book of the Living. That is how foolish our excuses are, foolish unto death.

Resist the devil and the devil will flee. Resist temptation and temptation will flee. A simple choice that we continually avoid because of our comfortable excuses.

Myself, like all of we are guilty of the same. I have blazed out some of I excuses, and I have more to blaze. I make sure that I remind Iself of the excuses that remain so that I don't forget that they are excuses and trick myself into thinking they are real.

Live for Selassie I, or you will lead yourself dead for nothing.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/26/2009 7:48:55 AM

word power indeed. tis very vital what the I is saying here.
we haffi burn dem excuses coz they are not real! MORE FYAAH,
we haffi chant till we reach mount zion!

Selassie I Lives

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/27/2009 2:07:44 AM

bless,

glory be to Word, glory be to Sound and glory be to the Power of Haile I Selassie I!

ark i, dis is exactly what i needed! iv been makin excuses that i know deep down are stupid and caused by pure laziness and doubt. is a most ting for i and i to stop wit the foolishness and rise up above it, you no see it? yes i so give thanks for the word sound. exactly what i needed to hear. (",)

selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2009 11:22:42 PM

I think the Reasoning is something that all of I and I need. Excuses are such an easy thing, they are quite commonplace. I and I need to remind I self so that I and I always know what excuses we are dealing with.

Messenger: Bro. Adrian Yussuf Sent: 8/31/2009 2:59:15 PM

Tru nuff said...I know I make excuses all the time for I life and the things I do...but I need to take responsibility for I actions. All change in the world starts with change within I-self. I thank the I for this reasoning. I sin is my own and I claim it and repent knowing that if I sin I have an advocate, Yahshua Kristos...Jah see and know all I do...HIM forgives, if I but repent.

Praises to the Most High Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/31/2010 7:01:08 PM

This is an important Reasoning. There are no real xcuses for wickedness, only imaginary ones.

Jah could take I breath away at any time, so I must Trod with Jah at all times.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/31/2010 8:07:34 PM

lol, new years resolution

come in like di people try renew themselves every year, when i renew every 7 days

Blessings pon di Sabbath Rastafari Liveth Itinually

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2011 12:46:03 AM

Yes I, if a person wants to change something, don't wait until tomorrow or next week or next month or whatever. Do it immediately, so there is no time to convince yourself of a next excuse.

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/2/2011 6:17:20 AM

Ini fleshly mother an father in there unlimited no knowledge rasied ini to be masters of slackness
Ini father His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I raises us to the skys by enabling us to see our own shortages if we choose to live fire

Slackness is a great enemy combined with no knowledge its a deadly cocktail indeed

"it is good that you are here to record this picture of me in my Palace garden in Addis Ababa. People who see this throughout the world will realize that - Even in the 20century with Faith, courage and a just cause David will still beat Goliath"

Speaks from the palace gardens

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/2/2011 7:17:17 AM

"Yes I, if a person wants to change something, don't wait until tomorrow or next week or next month or whatever. Do it immediately, so there is no time to convince yourself of a next excuse."

one ting dat I man sight dat holds people back from makin the changes dem need fi mek is the illusion that people have that time is passing,, dat somehow, it is "too late" to do something

I man love this word sound from our brethren inna di east
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best is now"

it neva too late....until its too late

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I