Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3633&start_row=1

Don't look down

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/25/2009 12:56:22 PM

People can often be their own worse enemy. Too often people put their self low and lament over their weakness, and those two things often circle back and forth, bringing a person lower at every turn.

I and I need to lift I and I selves up and bring Strength unto I and I. Selassie I has given so much Strength for I and I, so there is no reason for any kind of weakness. Jah RasTafarI is I and I Strength and Light, so I and I can't be moved.

While I and I lift ourselves up, I and I need to search ourselves to Sight what parts need to be removed because they are holding I and I down. Blaze Fire and cut off the parts that need to be removed. As Selassie I say, it is better to enter into Zion without that part, then to burn in eternal fire, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Remember I say Blaze Fire on those things, so don't use those things to bring yourself in low thought and lament over your weakness. That is why they were told not to look back when they left sodom and gomorrah, they needed to keep their Sight toward Selassie I and Rise toward HIM.

weakness brings all kinds of defeat: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual. I and I are not meant to be so, I and I are meant to Rise and Purify. The only curse that can have any affect on a person is a curse they make themselves weak towards. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is Higher than any kind of wickedness or combination of wickedness. So Look towards the Most High, and all such wickedness will be lower than the I and have no effect.

Psalms 27

Haile Selassie I is I light and I salvation; whom shall I fear? RasTafarI is the strength of I life; of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even mine enemies and I foes, came upon I to eat up I flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against I, I heart shall not fear: though war should rise against I, in this will I be confident.

One thing have I desired of Haile Selassie I, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of RasTafarI all the days of I life, to behold the beauty of Haile Selassie I, and to inquire in His temple.

For in the time of trouble He shall hide I in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide I; He shall set I up upon a rock.

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about I: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto Haile Selassie I.

Hear, O RasTafarI, when I cry with I voice: have mercy also upon I, and answer I.

When thou saidst, Seek ye I face; I heart said unto thee, Thy face, Haile Selassie I, will I seek.

Hide not thy face far from I; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been I help; leave I not, neither forsake I, O God of I salvation.

When I father and I mother forsake I, then Haile Selassie I will take I up.

Teach I thy way, O RasTafarI, and lead I in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Deliver I not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against I, and such as breathe out cruelty.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of Haile Selassie I in the land of the living.

Wait on Haile Selassie I: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on Haile Selassie I.

Don't make yourself low and weak, or destruction and defeat will be your only destination.

Messenger: Garveyite Sent: 7/25/2009 7:09:49 PM

Great message and also very relevant to what I have been mediating about with I spirit. Often I ask myself about the line between confidence and pride, the difference between weakness and meekness. And in reading I Ible and reading the words the I posted above, I am now enlightened.

Confidence is believing in JAH, pride is believing in I flesh and in I power.

Weakness is lack of power, meekness is control of power.

JAH RASTAFARI
ONE WITH GOD

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 7/25/2009 9:31:05 PM

I really enjoyed reading this...it makes me feel better about Myself in various ways

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/26/2009 9:02:21 PM

Give Thanks for this, Jah gives what you need, just when you need it.
Praise HIM

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/27/2009 2:28:56 AM

Blessed Love, I just I-sponded to the post and it just disappeared, satan don't want I to send it. What I wrote was so in-depth and I can't capture it again. I will try.

It is times like this that just move I spirit with a loss of words. Because Jah will send messages from ones and ones to those who are meant to receive it. I feel I was meant to receive the I message.

Sometimes I n I work so hard to be righteous and to seek salvation, but the worldly ways attempt to engulf I n I into a way of satan doings and sayings. Sometimes In I give in to the flesh. How many times will I n I sin before Jah turn from I n I? This is why it is essential that I n I network with another, so In I atleast have one angel to reach out to in times of weakness. I know I n I must find the strength within I n I, but I n I could use an angels upliftment at times. This is lacking within rastafari(in I experience), but that is another reasonment.

From Thursday until now, I have been tested so much, that it seems all at once. I have been strong for so long, but now feel a little weak. It is as if Satan just blind sided I and I wasn't ready for the battle. I am worried so much that I will fall short of the glory.

Not to get into I personal life, but it may be an example that could help others in I situation.
I have been(and I-tinue to be) abstinent for over a year. I have not been with a man and wish to keep it that way until Jah send I a king. But, Satan testing as if to try and make I fall on many levels. It make I worry(sin cause worry is satan's doings) that I will do wrong by Jah law and commandments.

Like the Ible tell I n I, it is not a fight between flesh and blood but of principalities(paraphrased). Sometimes the war within IN I selves is overpowering, especially when I n I work so hard to do "R"ight!

I n I should definately pray for each other in these times, and give thanks for the strength. Give thanks for the spiritual food!!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/27/2009 2:35:40 AM

Ark I, I was wondering if I could reason with the I in private? Give thanks.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/27/2009 7:24:40 AM

Yeh...

I was interested in this thread of reasoning turning towards considerations of what is 'weakness'.

Cos in fact, do thee I not find surprise in how strong weakness can be?

Weakness is like speaking of satan, an external entity and an outside influence.

I feel it is better to speak of... human nature and lower nature. We need to talk about the higher order of man and womban in irit... versus the lower nature of beast - the body, flesh, physical.

Because the journey is to transcend the strength of the lower order and live and see consistently in the higher I. This way 'weakness' has no strength and is not an impulse.

There is no need to live in the lower nature and fight weakness... it is pointless and only results in lower self confidence and all this kind of things, which is defeating the object anyway.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/27/2009 2:36:23 PM

Some people don't like what RasTafarI are doing in these times, they prefer strife and separation. Some of these wicked will strike at the I in secret. So the I them must always have faith and know that Selassie I will protect the I from hidden arrows and traps. Never forget that.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/27/2009 3:01:04 PM

Prophecy, Click the email link on the bottom of the page. I won't be able to reply until Sunday.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/28/2009 11:52:58 PM

Prophecy, stand firm, the I has held it for this long and the I can continue. Have Faith in Selassie I and it will be so.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I