Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3624&start_row=1

Family Irits

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/16/2009 10:34:23 AM

RasTafarI people know about Rising up the Irits and Rising up the Fire within themselves, and after the Irits or Fire are built up enough, pushing the Irits or Fire outwards, to accomplish the Works intended.

I Reasoned about that a month ago in regards to Fire in the Reasoning:

Fire is Good

When a person has children, things change because the person is no longer just a body of themselves, but they and their Man or Woman are One, and their Children are also One with them.

At first, I didn't realize the significance of this Oneness in relation to Rising up the Irits or Blazing Fire. So for a long time I continued to Rise up the Irits and Fire just within Iself before pushing it out, and I noticed that it wasn't as strong as it was before I had a Child. At first I thought it was just because I was busy raising a child and I wasn't spending as much time Chanting and Rising the Irits. But then Selassie I put the Heights into I Mind to Sight that what I now must do is build up the Irits and Fire within the Oneness of I Empress, I Child and Iself, and then push it out.

When I did that, the increase in Strength of those Irits was so much Higher than they have been since I had a Child, and even Higher than they were before having a Child.

For those who have not already realized this. Try it and the I will Sight the difference in Strength. Sight and Feel the Oneness between the I and the I family, and build up the Irits within that Oneness.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2009 9:14:20 PM

When that Strength is Risen within the Oneness of the Family, Rise it Higher with the rest of I and I Family, including all of Creation.

The Irits and Strength is all around I and I, I and I are never alone.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I