Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3616&start_row=11

interesting to I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/6/2009 10:20:41 AM

blessed

dont get I wrong,this is how i see it from the bible and from life experiences and so on...

Jah lives in InI all experiences he has experienced through InI

In order to live righteous InI have to become one with Jah and know that he is in i and i in Jah

Jah gave InI the ability to reproduce in the likeness of ourselfs

Jah gave InI the pineal and pertruaty glands in InI brains
in the bible again,I have seen Jah face through the pineal......

Ras I-Tom InI are not dealing wid different things,InI are dealing wid the same thing and with all due respect i dont like how the i handled i just because the i couldn't explain to i...
if a child come and asked the i a question that was complicated to answer would the i dismiss the child and say InI are dealing wid different things
Rastafari children are teachers not dismisses

peace and love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/7/2009 6:40:54 AM

it is my opinion that His Majesty did not put the bible first, but in fact his Empire.

I could be wrong. Ras I Tom, please correct me by referring to where His Majesty says he puts the bible first.

Many thanks.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 7/7/2009 8:21:39 AM

When I said put the bible first I was referring to the context of what I was saying which is to put the bible first when it comes to seeking spiritual knowledge, and putting it first to filter everything else through.

His Majesty accepted the bible in it's totality, gloried in it, said it was the rallying point of all humanity, said without it's message there is no hope of salvation, said it is the solution to difficulties, said in it we find truth, said it is our refuge, said the gospels are pillars for all mankind, ....and more.

I think we can see that His Majesty put the bible first when it comes to seeking knoweldge and guidance. I see too many put KMT first, and start talking about all these different gods, and use parts of the bible to try and support it. It should be the other way around, we put the bible first, and use the bible in its totality to support one God.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/7/2009 2:08:29 PM

Hi.

Yes. Again. Please refer me to where I can find His Majesty demonstrating a 'total' acceptance of the Bible.

Is this the version of the EOC? If so, is it not here demonstrated His Majesty's full intellectual contextualisation of scripture as accounts, versions, testimonies, prophecies, revelation?

All of the above require perspective. Are u saying His Majesty will take the perspective of the authors over his own? If that is what u r suggesting... are u suggesting we do that too?

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 7/7/2009 7:36:28 PM

"I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."

His Majesty answers the question.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/7/2009 10:54:32 PM

I once told a person that Selassie I said that He accepts the Bible as a whole, but after I said it, I realized that in I haste I spoke to quickly because of the heat of the Reasoning and what Selassie I said wasn't exactly what I told the person.

So I looked at His speeches again and found the same part the I just quoted.

I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole.

That doesn't mean Selassie I accepts everything in the Bible, He said that he had the highest respect for it. There are Great Teachings in the Scriptures, so it would make sense for Selassie I to have the Highest Respect for it. But he didn't do everything that the people in the Bible dealt with or spoke about.

Another thing Selassie I said is:

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

I think it is important to sight that Selassie I said

In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

I and I have to Iverstand what the Great Message is. The Great Message is not everything that people dealt with or said in the Bible. People dealt with things from God, and also with things from their own imagination. That is why Selassie I said to accept it with a clear conscience. Conscience is the Irits of Truth within I and I that shows I and I what is Righteousness and what is wickedness and shows I and I the path to Trod, as long as I and I listen to it.

I think people need to learn balance, people too often want to jump to extremes. Some jump to extremes and just look in the Bible without thinking for themselves. Others jump to extremes and completely or almost completely reject the Bible for various reasons. When I and I deal with balance, I and I will Learn the Great Message that is within the Bible, and part of that Message is to Sight the Irits of Truth within I and I, that will guide I and I as I and I Trod through the Future.

When I started this forum, I made a Reasoning where I said:

---------------------------------------
I used to just accept every word from the bible. And if something didn't seem justified to I, I would think of a reasoning to make sense of it. But after some time, I would see that the reasoning I made was weak and did not justify it at all, so I would think of another reasoning to justify it. But after some more time, I would see that my new reasoning didn't justify it either.

So now I only accept what is justified within myself. Because I won't go against the Spirit of Truth within I and deal with something that I see as wrong. If I later come to an Iverstanding, and sight the justification, then I will accept it, but if not, I won't.

I already showed the examples that Christ spoke about to point out what I and I should or should not worry about concerning the law. Here are some examples of scriptures that I sight are not justified within Iself:

Leviticus 21
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.

I don't see why a person with a broken foot or crooked back, blind or dwarf should not offer bread unto Jah. I feel this is from man, not Jah.

And in Corinthians 11, where Paul speaks against man wearing long hair. That is not justified for I, so I don't deal with that.

And I don't accept that a woman has no say, and should just do whatever a man say. Many men out there are not good examples of Jah livity, and all they will do is teach a woman foolishness. And a woman shouldn't go against God, because a man tell her to do it.

And also, I sight that the men who don't consider the instruction and opinion of their wife will be weak. I will never refuse good instruction, or correction, no matter who brings it to I. I don't have any desire to continue in foolishness because I am too stubborn to deal with what a woman say.

A man and woman come together as One, and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah, as One mind.

There are also other parts in the scripture that are not justified within Iself, and I am not blind, so I will not be lead by the blind. If I can see for Iself why something is so, then I will deal with it. And if the parts of the bible that are not justified to I are written by people that can see, then there should be a way to explain the justification.

Livity
---------------------------------------

Here is another Reasoning about this

Unchangeable

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/8/2009 4:15:31 AM

blessed love,

Ark I,I thank I for the information the I has posted....

I was going to ask for a link for the video on Selassie I accepting the bible i would still like to see it if the I can hook I up....

The other thing I was going to say is when InI is reading the bible reflect to nature,for the world is perfect and the cosmic laws have never changed....what can be more natural than nature InI are a reflection of nature and the signs are all around,the signs are countless....

if the I's want I to elaborate on this then let I know

peace and love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/8/2009 6:22:29 AM

Ark I... lovely... many thanks... just Right, as always.

Ras I Tom... once again, please show me where it says Haile Selassie I the first accepts the Bible in totality. I think we were talking about the Bible, not as a publication... which should not be presented seperately... Thank fully Ark I is a bit more receptive to the reason... I think he has made the point.

But, I'm sure u weren't just talking out of ur back end... I'm almost positive u must know what u r saying. So please, if u can find the place where u found the instruction by His Majesty to accept the Bible in its totality, in the way u were saying, I would really love to know.

Or did u just kinda make it up?

Also... Selassie I First says the Bible should not be seperated... we know what HIM version is... which includes a good few more books which are not included in the KJV. I'm thinking that here is a suggestion that this bible (KJV) is seperated... and so inversely there is a implication that this version should perhaps cannot be accepted in any totality, as it is not total in the first place.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/8/2009 8:44:33 AM

blessed love,

can anyone tell I where I can get a copy of HIM version of the bible plz..

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 7/8/2009 9:24:19 AM

BLESSED LOVE ARK I,
word sound and power, well put.
Without the irits thieris nothing, i sight it so.. the law is made for i and i so that the irits of the most high might abide in I. Sort of practice learn the ways to keep the vessel clean.

once the Blessed irits abides, the law takes second place beacuse then man is not in carnal livity, but in irit.

Galatians 5
16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans 8
6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Jah RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I