Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3616&start_row=21

interesting to I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/8/2009 11:18:19 AM

Yes I Jah Bird,

The reason I and I are not under the law when I and I are led by the Irits is because there is no law against Righteousness, and I and I will only deal with Righteousness if I and I are led by the Irits. The law only has a bearing against wickedness.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 7/8/2009 1:20:43 PM

True.
why is blaspheme against the Holy Irits unforgiven, where as blaspheme against The Son of Man and the Most High can be forgiven?

He that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness. --Mark iii. 29.

Blaspheme: "To speak of (God or a sacred entity) in an irreverent, impious manner."
this is from a dictionary.
But i sight according to the ible blaspheme is what the vatican is doing. Taking the place of the most High and claiming to forgive sin enz The i know it well.

and another question what is really meant by blaspheme against the Holy Irits?
is it turning ones back after tasting life?
is it saying to speak in tongues like plenty do that don't make no sence?
is it filthying the temple/vessel?
is it arrogance, pride enz?
Can the i help i overs?

Most High Blessings

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/10/2009 5:40:44 PM

blessed yaa,

i found something on you tube about what I n I was seeking,its not Selassi I himself but someone reciting on what he said, dont know how to do links still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eugahm-t19s&feature=PlayList&p=30C6A691BB40CD1A&index=4&playnext=5&playnext_from=PL

peace and love

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/10/2009 5:43:39 PM

another interesting one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihl37a6Rg_I&feature=PlayList&p=30C6A691BB40CD1A&index=5&playnext=6&playnext_from=PL

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/10/2009 6:51:18 PM

Thanks Sheba

I will look those up... it will take me a while tho... cos I got my home pc from fred flintstone when he was upgrading... so, video and audio are no good to me on this.

But I'll get around to it.

Love love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2009 11:32:22 PM

Jah Bird,

When I first read what the I said, I thought the first sentence was an answer, not a question.

I said to the I:
---------------------------------
Yes I Jah Bird,

The reason I and I are not under the law when I and I are led by the Irits is because there is no law against Righteousness, and I and I will only deal with Righteousness if I and I are led by the Irits. The law only has a bearing against wickedness.

When I read what the I said, I mind changed it to mean this:
True.
That is why is blaspheme against the Holy Irits unforgiven, where as blaspheme against The Son of Man and the Most High can be forgiven.

So I thought the I was saying that it is unforgiveable because the Irits are our guidance to Oneness as I was Reasoning.

Anyways, about your question, it was never said that blaspheme against the Son of Man or the Most High will be forgiven.

If the I check what it said:

Mark 3
[27] No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
[28] Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
[30] Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

If the I check verse 30, it is showing that because the scribes blaspheme against the Irits of Christ, they are in danger of eternal damnation when they said,
------------------
He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
------------------

So since the Trinity is One, I don't think Christ was saying you can blaspheme against Christ and the Most High.

I have Reasoned before that I sight the Trinity of Creator, Irits, Son as showing the connection between the Creator and Man. It is through the Irits that the Creator interacts with the mind and body. So for those that Learn to Live as One with Selassie I, it is Creator, Irits, Son and it is Creator, Irits, Daughter. Oneness with no separation.

I Sight that Mark 3:27 above relates to this scripture in Luke:

Luke 11
[24] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
[25] And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
[26] Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Look at how Christ referred to the man as a house and Reasons about the wicked spirits going into the house to make their dwellings. I and I must make sure Selassie I dwells within I and I so that there is no place for wicked spirits.

In verse 27 when Christ said,

No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

So when a Man is One with the Creator through the Irits, they are strong and nobody and no wicked spirit can spoil them. But when a man blasphemes and refuses the Irits, he will become binded and his house(himself) will become spoiled. The spirit of the devil will be as the devil, the Irits of the Creator will be as the Creator. wickedness will get eternal damnation and that is where people would be without Selassie I Irits.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2009 11:40:10 PM

I just realized that the quote from Luke in I previous post was speaking about the same occasion as Mark 3.

Luke 11

[15] But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
[16] And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
[17] But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
[18] If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
[19] And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
[20] But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
[21] When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
[22] But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
[23] He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
[24] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
[25] And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
[26] Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Luke 11: 21-22 also relates to Mark 3:27

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 7/19/2009 9:32:52 AM

Blessed heart of love,
I give thanks for the patience Ark I,
The I made it clear. I meditated about it and will keep on doing.

Sin against Holy Irits is resisting Jah or grieving away the holy Irits.
Once ones and ones have no capacity to repent (too proud) it’s over. If one can’t repent there is no forgiveness.
Genesis 6
3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

For long time Holy Irits strove with the people, after 120 years and the ark was built and Noah began to call on the people to get in the ark, but they were deaf not to hear the irits and chose not to go trough the door. So they died.

One can get used to almost anything once one learn to ignore it long enough.
The holy irits is calling and striving with I and I

“today if you hear His voice do not harden your heart”
I can overs whey the I said “refuse”.

Hebrews 6
4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
7For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
8But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a person rejects all of the best what Jah has to offer, then what more is needed for repentance if they cannot listen to the Irits of Jah. It is the Holy Irits that will seal I and I in judgment time is it not?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hebrews 10
26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it does matter what once know?
Psalms 19
12Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Numbers 15
28And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the LORD, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.

John 15
22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/19/2009 8:04:49 PM

Yes I, the Irits are there to guide I and I at every turn, to keep I and I away from transgression and to keep I and I safe from harm. Also, to guide I and I unto the Right path and to guide I and I unto blessings.

That is why Selassie I said,
----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 7/22/2009 7:41:20 AM

igziabher yimmesegen! long time i post here...

yes i. i was jus goin thru the topics dat were posted and when i saw prophesy's ? i wanted to throw my two cents in. i didn get the chance to read what ya'll've said coz im in a rush.

prophesy, i like the way the kebra negust put it when it said basically dat Jah the father, son and hola irit were conversin. the son said he's goin to manifest himself into the adam-which is referred here to as first zion-and the irit said he's going to dwell in the hearts of the righteous and the prophets.

my interpretation of that bit-i forgot which chapter it is-is dat the son is mankind, the irit is that which dwells in 'righteous' mankind and the father is whom i give all praises to and that's H.I.M. dat's how i sight the threenity. dat's how i sight what's termed as 'God'.

the icept of first zion etc.. before adam and eve sinned, they were righteous and He who dwelled within the i's was whom they gave all thanks and praises to but when they ate of the fruit.. they 'died the same day'; they became unrighteous and so that which was within them left them as it only dwelled in the righteous. second zion was christ when He came to receive punishment for our sins so we looked to Him ie we received only in His name, 'in Jesus' name' but when His Majesty came we no longer looked to some outside force/entity but to what i guess i'd consider as the 'third zion' (trinity). as long as we are righteous we look to He who is within i and i for Greator is He within i and i than the evilous in the world.

dat's how i interpret dat chapter dat's in the kebra negust and also, i figure its God the father, son and hola irit who were talkin amongst themselves.

satta ammesegen! (",)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I