Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3579&start_row=11

bob said it best

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/17/2009 7:05:02 PM

that is what i thought.

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 10:33:20 PM

rock, the I said,
---------------------
that is crazy.

bob is not poor bob is past on.

" Vindictive"
---------------------

The irony of people sometimes. Does the I not see that it is your vindictive self that caused the I to attempt to taunt Ras KebreAB by writing "Vindictive" in such a manner.

What was Vindictive about what he said? I can see what is Vindictive about what you said?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 10:34:07 PM

Also,

I have a hard time believing you sometimes when you say "peace be unto you"

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 6/18/2009 3:35:42 AM

ARK I THE I JUST WROTE WHAT I WAS THINKING OF ...People jus call out peace and come back with vexation.

The vibration is nothing but negative..
The Rock... eazy now...

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/18/2009 9:52:36 AM

your right. i batted the man. when i saw him write poor bob,i knew he was going to say some more b.s. why you keep checking me this man keep on calling me out my name.but i don't need you to fight for me, i can hold my on.

If i did not mean peace be unto you, i would not say it.i hope this man friend peace, stop riding all that hate .

jah bird, i will try and be easy but if i see some one going to attack me i will not wait for them to shoot, that don't make know scents.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2009 11:49:29 AM

So, you still refuse to overstand, ye?

Alright

Remember this if you remember anything,
Everything i spoke, i spoke for your own sake, not for mine.
If you checked your foolish ego and heard what i and everyone else was trying to tell you, it would have been only for your own betterment, not for ours, it doesnt make any difference to any of us, only to you.

But ofcourse, you are right, and we are all stiff necked fools, right?
cool

You are not that important for me to fight you, i couldnt care less.
But all you can see is attacks, right?

ok. no problem.

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 6/18/2009 4:23:07 PM

Greetings,

InI feel like all this is a big fuss that really needs to stop..We all are here or should be here to learn and reason about the all mighty Selassie I ,and stop bringing all these negative thoughts and feelings upon this forum.just need to overstand and overlook

that's just what i feel!

Messenger: raven Sent: 6/20/2009 1:03:38 PM

Greetings,
I have been away for some time due to my freelance writing, but I must agree, this is not enlightening at all. just stop the fighting. I may have no right to say this, but remember one quote at least of blessed Bob, " one love"...

Peace!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/20/2009 3:49:18 PM

There can not be a 'one love' with everyone in this world today. This is the reality. Those who deal with love will bring love, and will receive love.

If we sow good seeds we will reap good. If we sow bad seeds we will reap bad.

A lot of ones come and talk about 'one love' in a naive sort of way and are just fooling themselves really.

I ain't saying that we should not have love for everyone. But we can't go around telling ourselves that everyone in this world deals with unity and loves one another.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/20/2009 4:05:29 PM

Anyone can say 'blessed love'. But not everyone will actually love.

We have to strive to love everyone, even our enemies (hate what they do, not them). But don't expect everyone to love you.

Those who deal with love will be hated for doing so by those who deal with hate, but they will be loved by those who deal with love.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I