Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3574&start_row=11

Question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 11:50:11 AM

Ras KebreAB,,, you walked down the street and turned back because you don't like the way I teach.Hope that helps you.

I make a person look for truth and not just take a hand out.Stop with that b.s. you don't have to like me.And for your info, I have 3 teens, and if they ask me a question I tell them to look it up.I don't just hand them, useless drama, and they work for what they want or want to know.You think i was picking on this youth or was this your chance to make some stance against the way I speak,Sound. Funny "apprecilove "stop with the dream.

And look the youth looked it up, and everyone post bible verse and past post.And I still tell the youth to study, don't let anyone word it for u search it out.This is to important.Own it and then come reason about what you found.
A youth will never learn how to fish if the youth dose not pick up a pole.

Ras Tafari.

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 1:01:28 PM

I haven't had time to look through much in the last few days. I will reason more when I have some time.

Sometimes when people come to the forum asking question about things that are not that difficult to look up, and researching won't be clouded by many people's opinion on the matter, then I might tell them to do some research first. For example if they come and ask when Selassie I was born, or when Selassie I defeated Mussolini or other historical facts.

But when I sight the question RootzRasta was asking, I would not have told her to look it up. It is the kind of question that should be reasoned about, and telling her to look it up was not very helpful.

After reasoning, then she might be in a better position to look up certain things.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 1:39:54 PM

"Did Jesus and Jah go through the same thing because while in church they were talking about jesus dying on the cross,saving our lifes? Did Jah go though that?"

So if i told her , Jah is the father and Jesus is the son and told her to go from there and study, that is not "very help".It better for me to tell her everything that i know about the subject instead of her looking it up and then coming back with what she found, and then reason?

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2009 1:58:28 PM

lol, i came back because of you,?? yeah, right.
I came back for those seeking help

Stop being ignorant.
look it up, look it up, what does that mean?
At least tell them to look up certain passages, or refer them to some informative books.
Talking about you dont have to like me.
who cares if i like you or not,, i just dont like how you handled the young one seeking.
You dont seem to overs the purpose of this forum.
If you dont know, it is for ini to help and teach one another and learn from one another.

Give thanks for all who pass their knowledge, SunofMan, nice word sound sistren Ten.

Rootz, i hope you have recieved enough here to get you started on what you need to learn. In the end, its all upto you alone.

Blessings
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2009 2:17:34 PM

Ark i, i didnt even see what the i wrote before i posted the last post.

please, if i am wrong let i know, but i think it is a very simple matter, and i do not see the reason for the rock to come ignorant at me , cursing, talking about useless drama.

"And I still tell the youth to study"

and what s do you think we are doing, rock??

atleast we are giving them a direction in which to search

How much things are there in this world to "look up"

would you really leave the youths to just go where the winds take them, when you know there is so much folly in this world
didnt someone help you along the way when you started??

Are you really going to just tell them , look up the bible??

how many people have been reading the bible from ever since?? and how many read it completely wrong???
Wont you even steer them in the right direction

why are you talking as if we want the youths to just accept what we say, as if we dont want them to seek for themselves?

yes, perhaps i am the fool for even trying

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 2:24:45 PM

Ras KebreAB,

If I had anything against what the I said, I would have said it.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 6/15/2009 2:32:55 PM

peace and love,
I have heard this question, but in reverse. people ask I when i talk about HIM and Eyesus's oneness "H.I.M did not die on the cross so He can't be one with Eyesus". how foolish is that, they call themselves Christians.

It seems everybody is thirsty of blood and sacrifice as if it's not enough.

Rootzrasta.. give thanks asking is better than ignorance..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 2:36:18 PM

Rock, the I said,
------------------------
So if i told her , Jah is the father and Jesus is the son and told her to go from there and study, that is not "very help".It better for me to tell her everything that i know about the subject instead of her looking it up and then coming back with what she found, and then reason?
------------------------

Many different people have different opinions about the connection between the Father and the Son. So yes, what the I told her was not very helpful in terms of her sighting what RasTafarI people sight about it.

Rock, does the I have an answer to her question? If so, Could the I please share it, I would like to sight what your answer is, then I might Iverstand why the I thought the I was being helpful in your response.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 2:55:16 PM

"Stop being ignorant"

there is nothing i said about anything that was ignorant(lacking knowledge or comprehension)Just to the point.Most people hold that they have a overstand that is above most i don't.that is why I will only point out a place to look instead of trying to hold that i am the authority on anyone subject.

"I walked half way down the block and returned to post this, so i hope it helps the i them to overstand."

that was not for me that was so you could compose yourself....do u.

ArkI.."Rock, does the I have an answer to her question? If so, Could the I please share it, I would like to sight what your answer is, then I might Iverstand why the I thought the I was being helpful in your response."

It says one thing in bible, Jah is the father of all and Jesus is his son, so how could the father go throw the same thing as the son.Unless they were one person.So I see post about crucifixion and I think to myself why dose man have to die in order see god.Dose god need a man to be put up on a cross and die so that man can know who good is.That is Roman law played out be the Jews of that day.I feel it is miss read. I feel man put himself in a box and the knowledge that is so easy to go out and get wont fit in man little box. But if a person want to go out and find god then he would just walk around in a circle 360 degrees back to his or her self.

This is why I wanted the youth to go out and search out the truth.Most people want you to fall under there rule or train of thought.I won't people to search out the truth so that when the time come to apply it there is know one to blame but yourself.

seen, this is the reason that we reason.still a man or woman that want to be spoon feed is still a baby.And I don't mind feeding the youth

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 6/15/2009 3:52:46 PM

look im sorry,Its my fault

Next time ini will just look it up,i didn't think it would cause all this.

Jah bless
RootzRasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I