Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3567&start_row=1

Willing Failure, Willing Weakness

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/8/2009 11:50:14 PM

When a person has faith that they will fail, and that they will strive to live perfect in Selassie I ways but always fall short, it is willing failure and a serious sin. It might seem like a small thing on the surface, but when people spread such notions, it is more destructive than much of the other foolishness that people spread. To teach people to have faith in such lowness is such a destruction and will keep anybody who believes in it away from RasTafarI.

The only way to accomplish a thing is to have Faith that it will be accomplished. Having faith in less than that is gauranteed failure.

Imagine if a person wants to start a business and has the firm belief that they will not be successful in the business, but will just strive to be successful, until they finally succumb to their unavoidable failure. They are defeated before they even start, and their business will surely end in failure, and will likely end quickly.

If it were only to a business that this destructive philosophy was being applied to, it would be better. But it is being applied to a place so much more serious and important, a person's Irits. Willing failure. That is a sin that I blaze serious Fire on, it is a sin that can bring forth every other sin and destruction. That duppy is like a parasite or virus, spreading doubt, lowness and failure.

RasTafarI people must know that faith in failure only brings failure, and that I and I must always have Faith in the Most High God RasTafarI Haile Selassie I for every thing, including that I and I will be made Perfect while I and I have breath, in this very second if I and I Faith is strong enough. It is only our choice and preference for slackness and our doubt that prevents it. Fire Burn that slackness and doubt until it is no more, Fire Burn excuses and delay. Fire Burn everything that is contrary and disagreeable, Fire Burn until only Pure Fire remains, with Pure Fire is Pure Righteousness, because Fire only destroys wickedness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sight Fire as a good thing, because it burns the wickedness inside and outside. Some prefer to keep the wickedness within, or they have too much wickedness, so they don't like the Fire because it burns too much.

The scripture below is the best way to look at Jah Fire. It is a strength and purification for those that want to live in righteousness, but it is a destruction and torment for those that desire wickedness.

Mark 9
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

The way I interpret salt in this scripture is that Salt is Fire. That is why he said "For every one shall be salted with fire".

In verse 50 where it says,

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

I see this verse as:

Fire is good: but if the Fire has lost its strength, what can you burn with it? Have Fire in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Christ is showing I and I that we will all go through the Fire, that is why he says "For every one shall be salted with fire". So it is better for I and I to blaze the Fire upon ourselves, to burn out wickedness when I and I see it. Instead of waiting for when we die, to burn eternally in the eternal Fire.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Christ is showing I and I to burn away any part of ourselves (thoughts and actions) that is wickedness. Because it is better to enter into Life without that part, then to keep that part, and then burn in eternal Fire, where the worm dieth not, and the Fire is not quenched.

The Fire must come, it is our choice to bring the Fire upon ourselves for a time, until the wickedness is gone. Or it is our choice to not have Fire within, and when judgement come, we will have to deal with eternal Fire.

Keep Jah Fire within

Fire is Good
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/9/2009 7:39:29 AM

oh my!! Sooooo true. I have sooo been meditating this recently.

Give thanks for the upliftment in Ras Tafari. More strength Ras Tafari people.

Love in the palace.

Selassie I first lives.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/9/2009 11:19:14 AM

self doubt is a killer of hope.

fire burn them (us)tell they(we) come out new, or they are know more.

Messenger: Garveyite Sent: 6/10/2009 2:36:59 PM

I am a student so this is I own take on perfection, something like an analogy.

Someone who believes that perfection isn't possible is like a student who thinks he will never get everything right, because of this, that student is more likely to fail. As my mother used to say when I was a child: "aim for heaven, so that if you fall, you'll fall on the skies."

Also keep in mind that the Ible in Mark 9:23, Yeshua said: "all things are possible to him that believes."

All we actually need is faith the size of a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20) to achieve whatever we want. when I say whatever, I mean whatever, and that includes perfection. Peace, Love and Harmony.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 2:28:56 PM

Rock,

When the I said,
-----------------------------
fire burn them (us)tell they(we) come out new, or they are know more.
-----------------------------

I don't really know what the I was trying to say with that statement. Could the I explain what the I was saying.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/24/2013 3:21:59 PM

With RasTafarI nothing is impossible. Christ show I and I faith even as a mustard seed can move mountains. The only limit is our own self.

Blessed Live

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/8/2013 11:13:09 PM

Yes I, I and I need to be stubborn in I and I Faith, so I and I can resist any doubt.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/9/2013 1:17:37 PM

yes stubborn in faith if faith is in right place. everyone has place they just put in in wrong place, like they have faith they are going to fail, or they have faith in losing and faith in things going wrong...

if someone faith in Jah is weak(doubt) then their faith in satin is strong

faith and doubt are both tolls for IandI if used properly

have faith Jah will save and doubt the devil can overcome Selassie

faith in the rastafari people success and doubt in them failing the king

doubt we will fail Jah, faith in truth, doubt the lies...

for what we doubt is not alive in us but dead. and what we beleive is alive in us and manifest before our eyes..

what we have faith in we hold onto like a covenant

what we doubt sinks to the bottom of the ocean

faith is the ark of noah

doubt is all that drowns

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/10/2013 2:02:30 AM

Blessed to all,

Yes I ,in truth there is no doubt ,i think its better to doubt then to believe ,because to doubt will lead InI to the truth ,i think through believing doubt always will remain ,when truth is realized doubt will be impossible ,no need to resist it, believe seems to prevent doubt but deep inside doubt remains ,it only covers the doubt with many layers of beliefs but doubt still remains,example to prove that jesus is the son of god or god himself in flesh ,scriptures is needed to prove the idea together with believe or faith,believe gives a certain comfort from ideas but to know it if its true is a different story,the fact is it cannot be known but believed only,all so called proof is just based on belief,yes on certain cases faith can be a help on certain situations but in general it created more separation ,wars,dominance,destruction, competition,greed and fear.
but to doubt is very healthy and leads to truth rather than to replace it with belief,this is why the priests did not allow InI to doubt or to experiment,it was simply believe or die ,the same thing how dem burned "witch" wombman who have knowledge of nature was burned,because it was against the belief,the same what dem did with african tribes and indigineous cultures converted to dem religion lost the knowledge of nature and replaced it with belief since then the more foolish InI became towards nature,
InI must rather know through doubting rather than believing through faith, if InI will only have faith for repatriation rather than knowing the right steps to achieve the goal,belief wont bring to success but will simply cultivate hope,faith can strengthen belief but no matter how strong it is,simply by doubting will reveal the truth,because knowledge needs no hope nor faith it is gained through experience,

for example, santa claus ,children believe on santa claus but by growing it starts with doubting that will reveal the truth of it and it was through believe that made santa claus a reality in the mind of the child.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/18/2013 12:33:21 AM

Duru,

If the I read the first post of this Reasoning, the I will see that the context of doubt the I is speaking of has nothing to do with this Reasoning.This Reasoning is not about belief and doubt in relation to knowledge. It is about bringing forth Strength with Faith, instead of limiting yourself by having faith in failure and weakness.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I