Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3555&start_row=1

Seek knowledge not confusion

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/3/2009 12:40:10 PM

We know that wisdom begins with fear of the Almighty, the God of Israel. This is what the scriptures show us.

Qedemawi Haile Selassie said that the bible is I and I refuge, and that he glories in the totality of it. I would say the reading of the scriptures is a must (even though the word transcends the physical). Reading the scriptures is how we gain true knowledge.

I see a lot of Rasta men and women now rejecting the bible, and thus rejecting Yeshua, who is the living word, and as a result I see many dealing with bare confusion. Many ones are talking about how Yeshua (through who the I Majesty said assures I and I of salvation and harmony upon earth) is nothing but a pagan god, that the west stole from KMT, talking about how Yeshua the Messiah is Horus. And then talking about how the bible (which the I Majesty gloried in it's totality) is nothing but something used by the west to enslave the minds of Afrikans. And as a result of rejecting these two things they are building the foundation of their faith upon KMT; and this foundation is a shaky one! Because now I see ones talking about pagan gods and pharos who worshipped pagan gods. I see ones rejecting the prophets of Jah, and rejecting Jah only Son, for pagan gods, because they now look to KMT rather than Israel.

As a result of rejecting the scriptures and the Living Word, I see ones dealing with bare confusion.

Now the bible has been misused in the enslavement of Afrikans, and so has the Yeshua of the scriptures been misrepresented as a blonde haired blue eyed white man who they used to enforce their wicked agenda of white supremacy and enslavement. However I and I must iverstand that just because someone misused something for wicked agendas does not mean that the things misused are wicked! A knife can be used to cut vegetables, but also to cut ones throat......that doesn't mean I and I are to stop using knifes to cut I and I vegetables just because some wicked ones have cut others throats with a knife.

I think we can learn a lot from many different ones and different civilizations. I know that I and I can learn a great deal from KMT, as they are a great civilization, and there is must wisdom that come out of KMT. I have a book called "the Husia, sacred wisdom from ancient egypt" selected and re-translated by Maulana Karenga, which is a selection of writing from different Kemetian books. There is a lot of wisdom in there, but not everything is wisdom.

I think the important thing for I and I is to read the scriptures, both the New and Old testaments, lay a foundation of biblical knowledge, so that I and I come to know the God of Israel and what is of Israel. Then from there I and I can read whatever I and I want, because we can filter out what is to be held as wisdom and what is not to be held as wisdom.

I and I need to follow His Majesty example and words, and we can't go wrong.

Blessed love!
Selam!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/4/2009 11:00:43 AM

I constantly see ones posting videos and references to books by authors such as Ashra Kwesi who seem to think that the Incient Hebrew Scriptures are nothing but eurocentric folly, and stories changed and stolen from KMT.

I and I bare His Majesty name, and so I and I should apply His Majest example and words to EVERYTHING I and I do.

I see too many ones looking for the opinions and views of man rather than looking for the opinions and views of Jah. I and I can still hear the views and ideas of man, but it is important to do so with a biblical foundation. Everything I and I who bare Ras Tafari's name read, should be filtered through our refuge (the bible) and His Majesty words which are based upon the biblical foundation.

We have to ask ourselves, "would Selassie I want I and I rejecting the bible for what a lecturer tells us about KMT?"

What happened to prayer? What happened to asking Jah? Instead many are now asking their fellow man. And as a result there is so much confusion right now, because man has so many different views and ideas, and theories. I and I need to read what HIS MAJESTY says, I and I need to look to the bible and HIS MAJESTY words for the answer.

I see so many ones asking so many questions on world of jah.com about the bible, and so many ones are coming with so many different views and theories, that were taught by different men. WHAT HAPPENED TO WHAT HIS MAJESTY SAYS ABOUT THE BIBLE?

We no longer have to look because His Majesty has given I and I the answer.

Blessed Love!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/4/2009 12:06:36 PM

Blessed Heart of Love

Ras I Tom, give thanks, i agree with the overall message of your post.

However, as ini are seeking knowledge and not confusion.....
I just have a slight problem with the reasoning that brings forth the sentence.........
"because they now look to KMT rather than Israel."

Israel is not a place. Israel is a people.

ALL black people are bete israel, house of israel.
So who were the people of KMT?

All Black people are Rastafari (israel) , whether they accept it or not, whether they Live it or not, it is ini birthright and inheritance.
All races and nations who accept that the God and King of Israel is the True and Living God of Iration are Israel (Rastafari), baptised by the One spirit of the Most High God Jah Rastafari

Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/4/2009 4:27:46 PM

Blessed love Ras Kebre!
Give thanks for your reply brother.

Yes I, I agree with the I. Israel is the black people, the sons of Jacob.

But I do not know whether KMT was the sons and daughters or Israel, I do not know whether the people of KMT are decendants of Jacob. I am unsure, because wasn't Israel in slavery in KMT? Wans't there a clear distinction between the decendants of Yacob and the decendants of Mitzrayim (who was a decendant of Ham and who inhabited the land which is KMT). Hence the Mitzrayim is the Hebrew name of KMT or Egypt.

I mean Israel was not in bondage among Israelites, but rather they were in bondage in KMT/ Egypt.

Also Israel worshipped the ONE God of Jacob, not the many gods of KMT.

I would love to carry on the reasoning. I gotta leave the office now though. I will continue later.

Blessed love iyah!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/4/2009 5:02:21 PM

Yes I, so I will continue now.

So we can find in the scriptures that Israel is the descendants of Shem and Ham, while the modern day Jewish people of today who inhabit the land given to Jacob, are not physical Israel, but rather descendants of Ashkenaz, who is a descendant of Japeth.

But is all of the decendants of Ham Israel? Because Mitzrayim is a decendant of Ham, yet throughout the scriptures there is a clear distinction between Israel and Egypt.

Aslo, Israel is a people. But wasn't the people given a land unto them by the Almighty? Which was also prophesied that they would be scattered from, and hence why today physical Israel does not inhabit the land where the temple was build, but rather is dispersed all over the world.

What does the I think?

Is the descendants of Mitzrayim (one of the sons of Ham), Israel? If so why is there a distinction made between them and the sons of Jacob (Israel).

Are all of the descendants of Ham of Israel, or only some?

Also, there is a physical and a spiritual to everything. There is physical Israel, but then can't one be of Israel spiritually, even though they are not a descendant of Jacob?

After Yeshua the Christ came wasn't gentiles alike baptized into Yisrael in His name?

Blessed love!
Igziabhier yimesgen!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/4/2009 5:08:14 PM

I would also like to ask this question. I would like to hear what the I them think.

Can one who is of Israel physically not be of Israel spiritually?
If one is of Israel yet does not keep the command of the God of Israel then is one of Israel spiritually?

So even if one sees KMT as Israel physically (which the I would have to reason to I about because I cannot sight that, due to the genealogies in the scriptures) would the people of KMT have been Israel spiritually?

Give thanks!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/4/2009 5:13:00 PM

Bless bless

Ras I Tom, I am not going to go into a reasoning of all the different names by which people called ini , and all the different names by which we called ourselves at different points in history.
So really, the thing the i is saying here doesnt make much sense to i

The i cannot say, "Israel is the black people" and then turn around and say, But I do not know whether KMT was the sons and daughters or Israel"

ini just agreed the black people are israel. So who were the people os KMT if not black? white people? Asian? Are we still, in these times, questioning if the people of KMT were Africans? if that is so.....i dont know how we can even reason on this

clear distinction?? yes, about as clear as the distinction between a white german and a white frenchman. Thats how clear the distinction is to i.
I mean how much of a distinction is there when Moses,(israel) can rise up to become prince of KMT? No one saw the distinction that you seem to see?

"Also Israel worshipped the ONE God of Jacob, not the many gods of KMT"

Ok, to stay in ancient times, how many times have you read of the house of Israel worshiping many gods, worshiping idols, the golden calf etc
Do you think that stops them from being Israel???

If black people are bete israel, how many black people do you see today worshipping other gods. How many African muslims have you seen?
But they are all Israel, even when they are squandering their inheritance, ini cannot change who we are
Neither could the people of KMT, still Black, still African, still Israel.

It is only when Jah judgement come , who is to be cut off,shall be cut off

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/4/2009 5:20:57 PM

Ras I Tom.

The i must overs why i said I am not going to go into a reasoning of all the different names by which people called ini , and all the different names by which we called ourselves at different points in history."

As much as ini love the ible, still ini cannot completely rely on it because at the point in time in which it was written, certain distinctions had already been made amongst people

Simplify your thoughts, forward to the root

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/4/2009 5:34:57 PM

Give thanks Ras Kebre.

I just want to point out that I know KMT is black and Afrikan.

Give thanks for the I reply.

Blessed love!

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/4/2009 9:50:11 PM

WHAT IS THIS CONFUSION, MY BELOVED BREDREN?????

Know your Self, and the difference between your Self and your Person.

Haile Selassie I is KMTic civilistation, knowledge, wisdom, glory and power IN FLESH. Jah is the personification of this Incient Black Culture, if the I study JAH, his works, his knowledge.

The God of ETHIOPIA is the God of Iration. Let's overstand this Israel thing now.... and overs Rastafari Livity and Culture as the deconstruction of the Colonial mind and its Imperialist world, the salvation and liberation from Babylon ideology.

Rastafari livity is much closer to KMT spirituality, Traditional Afrikan Spirituality, and Eastern Spirituality, than Judeo-Christian biblical religion. Our forefathers, the elder man of the mountains, they used the bible as the only available external, and physical resource to sight their own true divinity and that of our King, so that people may know that the Israel who they speak of the people of God are really Africans.

The Bible Contains the Glory of Haile Selassie I JAH Rastafari, if one know Truth and as Emmanuel say, one read with OVERSTANDING.

It is also full of western, eurocentric, propaganda against Ethiopians of ancient times and now,western propaganda campaigns demonising the culture of the Blacks.

Emmanuel Culture is straigt KMTic culture. When Jah say Man of Right is God in Flesh. THAT COME FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD, from the Source of the River Nile, the Abyssinian Highlands where sitteth the GodKing of Africa.

When Jah (Emmanuel) say Man is God and God is Man, where does it say dat in the bible?
In fact a zealous bible reader has PROBLEMS accepting this fact(and i know many Rasta people here and abroad also subscribe to that slave logic)That is not hebrew doctrine, that is ETHIOPIAN CULTURE AND WISDOM,

Why do you think we as BoboShanty find no problem seeing Emmanuel as Christ, as God, as Haile Selassie, and our Self as one with the Trinity???? Because simply we are ETHIOPIANS AND THIS CULTURE IS WRITTEN AND ALIVE IN OUR GENETIC STRUCTURE AND ENGRAVEN ON OUR SPIRIT.

All of this is knowledge that is constant and irrefutably concrete in KMTic texts (which are the OLDEST spiritual texts, 3000 years before the bible, written BY AFRICANS, again i say IT WAS OUR AFRICAN ANCESTORS WHO FIRST WROTE DOWN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOD YEARS BEFORE ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB, and I as their proud Son will not demonise them as pagans; the jewish white invaders are the pagans)

Although bible say Man is made in likeness of God, and God instruct Abraham to be perfect, 99% of the their time is spent convincing people that they are only human and a sinner. That is folly and miss-understanding.

KMTic texts were constant in their claim that I and I are Divine, and One with our Creator. This is equivalent and echoes what Incient Authentic, Genuine Rastafari say, what a Taoist would say, a tru Hindu (pre-Aryan), a Bantu, a Yoruba, a Tantra Buddhist, a Sufi, an Australian Native BlackMan, the Native American Indians.

READ WITH OVERSTANDING.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I