Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3549&start_row=1

Help!

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 5/31/2009 8:50:26 PM

Hi

1st i want to give praise to the almighty Jah Rastafari

I have a very important question.

Im a young Rasta living in my parents house,they are Christians that go to church almost every sunday.And i have to go praise the name Jesus Christ but in my heart and mind i praise jah Rastafari when im there,even when im singing in my mind i praise Jah, is it ok do do that or not. I have to go to church no matter what until i move out. so am doing right?

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/31/2009 10:35:27 PM

Look to His Majesty I and find the answer to the I question.

-----------
"We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him."

"Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense."

“When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by him.”

“It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek Him shall find Him. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ.”

“After our blameless Creator was sent to this world by His Father, then the hearts of all believers become The Temple of God. The love of God cannot be fathomed by a series of questions and answers, and man's soul cannot experience deeper enrichment as a result. We believe that men at all times be bound by His love and grace.”

“The birth of Our Lord is a joyous family event. However, I do not only rejoice with my kindred and family since the whole Ethiopian nation is my family. I say this in the context of Christmas being observed by all churches in Ethiopia. I rejoice on this occasion also because of Jesus Christ being given for us. For He was born in the lowly place and got warmth by animals. This fact encourages us to celebrate it with joy.”

--------------------

All are quotes of Haile Selassie I.

His Majesty praised Jesus Christ. Why shouldn't you? His Majesty said it is Jesus Christ that assures I and I of salvation and harmony on earth, His Majesty said I and I should emulate Jesus Christ life.....so isn't Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Messiah and savior of the world worthy to be praised? His Majesty said that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Just look to His Majesty. He answered your question.

Even if the church the I go to is a western church with the icon of a white Jesus..you have to go as you said, so worship the Jesus His Majesty worshipped....I and I do not worship icons anyway.

Blessed love!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/1/2009 8:45:22 AM

When the I go to church, praise Selassie I.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I