Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3541&start_row=1

Breaking News Jahman and woman!

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DreadFul-Angel Sent: 5/24/2009 10:52:55 PM

The man known for signing over a hundred black souls in teaxes. The butcher man called George W Jr, the ex prez of the united $nakes of america has finally passed away in his lonely ranch. Dont ever worhip no dead presidents idren!

Death 'pon the blood suckers dem! Fiyah Bun Dem! Peace in their gates there shall never be none. The Rastaman chat seh..vampire inna jungle my eyes never see, one love, one love hunye!

His father is next.

Not even the dog that piss 'pon the walls of bablerun shall escape dis judgement in dis yah timah-selah...the Man seh.

Jah Deh!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/25/2009 11:01:03 AM

who? what?

George Bush, as in... from the other day?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2009 12:19:38 PM

I think that person is making that up. I think it would be in the news by now.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/25/2009 2:33:20 PM

thats what i said. i looked on bbc news and nothing. that would be ALL over the place by now.

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 5/28/2009 5:14:38 PM

SA TV make 'Bush is dead' blunder
George Bush
Reports of George Bush's death have been exaggerated

A South African TV station mistakenly broadcast that former US President George Bush had died during one of its news bulletins.

For three seconds ETV News ran a moving banner headline across the screen saying "George Bush is dead".

The "misbroadcast" happened when a technician pressed the "broadcast live for transmission" button instead of the one for a test-run.

The station said test banners would now be done in "gobbledegook".

The mistake happened when a senior staff member wanted to see how a rolling banner headline looked.

'Wrong button'

"The technical director pressed the wrong button, it took a second for the words to appear and then the words were on screen for only three seconds before they were taken off," said spokesman Vasili Vass.

He said he could not comment on whether the person responsible would face disciplinary action.

"We've learned from it, all test banners will now be done in gobbledegook," he added.

The mistake was first reported on by the Afrikaans language newspaper Beeld, and on the media group's website, News24.com.

"Its unfortunate, because we never comment on their mistakes," said Mr Vass.
Is this what u misrepresented??????

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I