Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3532&start_row=1

Hair Oil

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2009 3:57:39 PM

I was wondering if anybody has had a chance to put the ingredients together for the Hair Oil I mentioned in the Post at the top of the forum page:

Healing Hair Oil

I am also curious if anybody is planning to try it.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/15/2009 7:02:38 PM

Blessed Love

Yes i, i have been asking around in my town if there is a place where one can find all the different oils, but there doesnt seem to be one. I will probably have to go to a larger town to find them, but yes, i am well interested to try it out

Give thanks
Rastafari

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 5/16/2009 5:13:31 PM

greetings Ark I...

yes I,I thank I for the hair oil recipe I'm deffo going to try dis for I dawta...true I plaitt up her hair her head is very dry and true I wont put certain oils from shop on her hair I have been looking for something natural for her.....

raspect brethren....

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 5/17/2009 6:28:11 AM

greets

if you have no wholefoods or it's equivalent in your area....go to

http://www.auracacia.com/

their oils are supreme....

i mix hair and skin vibes as well as healing and medicinal vibes and aura cacia are the only oils i use.

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/18/2009 8:36:50 PM

I have use that brand of oils and some of I bottles I currently use are from that brand. I also use other brands, but from what I have heard, auracacia is one of the best and cleanest. And because of that it tends to be one of the more expensive brands.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 5/19/2009 1:51:27 PM

greets...

a true that ideren about the expense.....
but.....
if one uses DROPS instead of dropperfulls(which most do because they have "perfume" oils in their brains), the oils go a long way.
it is not perfume oils i use aura cacia for, but hair and healing vibes....and as you probably well know, the scent is not always a pleasant one....it is medication to be used topically, or injested through holding the oils under ones tongue.
perfume oils are another story....i make them too, but use a reputable brand as the base for them.....so very different from the vibes of a reputable and organic oil for healing.

guidance, health, peace and happiness to all

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I