Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3528&start_row=11

what i find about rastas of these times?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/15/2009 12:24:19 PM

His Majesty is the creator... the consciousness that conceptualised all others. How would we ever gain that? That is One thing in itSelf.

I mean, overs this... His Majesty is not just Christ alone to I. I am not arguing with all thee I them that sight His Majesty as Christ, the returned 'messiah'. Like, the same one from the Bible. Fair enough. That will do for me same way... but in the prophecies of the Jesus character he talks about the coming of the Lord God. This is intertwined with reference to David / Solomonic blood line. For I... His Majesty is much more than Christ. He is author of Christ from first. He does not achieve Christ. He delivers it.

As far as very few people achieving Christ... that depends on ur irit on Christ. I have met a good number of Christ. Emmanuel is the Black Christ, nuff ights have found Christ in theirself true Emmanuel. There are people in communities up and down in the world that are Christ. Christ cannot stop, like tides.

As significant as is the flesh and form of His Majesty, even HIM manifestation and fulfillment is only a proportion to tell IandI who is His Imperial Majesty. Maybe if ever any of InI in complete consciousness figure out who and what we are in manifestion of, through, and to what overarching purpose; then maybe maybe maybe from that position we can see the Almighty. Until then, we can only go back and forth in the realms of man and discuss such complex things as god and man using three letter words.

Blessed.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/15/2009 7:27:02 PM

Blessed love! Senbat Selam! Haile Selassie I live!

I sight that the creation can never attain the level of the Creator, not even close, impossible. Can a clay pot even attain the level of the potter? It can reflect the beauty of the mind by which is was created, but it can never be(or even nearly attain) the aspect of its Creator which is not revealed through the reflection.

We have seen one aspect of His Majesty, but I and I all know that there is MUCH MORE to His Majesty than I and I know and see through his Irit.

Oh, and Yaa, blessed love, I loved the I word sound:
"As significant as is the flesh and form of His Majesty, even HIM manifestation and fulfillment is only a proportion to tell IandI who is His Imperial Majesty. Maybe if ever any of InI in complete consciousness figure out who and what we are in manifestion of, through, and to what overarching purpose; then maybe maybe maybe from that position we can see the Almighty. Until then, we can only go back and forth in the realms of man and discuss such complex things as god and man using three letter words."

Ises Itinually unto Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 5/16/2009 4:41:39 PM

Yes I to One Ras Power...

this May or may not have been already attributed to the Reasoning.....but I would LIke to say that.....YES YOU, Bredren, Is/are/was/always will be His Majesty, Jah in Flesh......Overstand?

sometimes as I walk down the street here in the town I live.....Seeing all the people interacting, goin about with their daily lives........The people that may make direct Eye(I) contact with the I......what does One see?

If One was to ask I that Question.......InI answer would be:

when I make direct eye contact with any ONE......I may as well be looking in a Mirror......for thats all that lays before InI......is a mirror image of the Most High Creator, a Mirror image of all of InI, God in Flesh.

Maybe or Maybe not this can be used in relation to how One feels.....

Just trying to help the I Overstand.....Earlier in I Trod i go through the same thing....had to come to the same overstanding.....feel no way bredren.....

Many thanks for the Word sound Ones and Ones round the Forum have provided....

Much Respect.....

Selassie I Forever Reign and Live, Spiritually as well as Physically.....

RASTAFARI!!!

Shabot Shalom...

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/19/2009 6:23:59 PM

ARK 1

may be the way i wrote it the i did not see.

and as i said here where i live this was said even in a bingi i went, heard the rasta say we are God, gods yea, for we are sons, but the creator?

ini said, "heard the rasta say we are GOD, meaning the creator

i then said , gods, for we are sons. meaning sons of God, but the CREATOR, we are not, and that what was what the indicating saying God.
even the bible in the psalms and Christ himself said so,

the i them always say i quot piece and comment on whatever

see who is doing it. don't think i am that ignorant. always want to be defending ras kebra...last time he posted a poem i said how i find it, he had so much thing to say, like because he posted it i commented as such, when it was nothing of the sort, now hear him, he tired someone else may have read it for the first time, now see the reasoning it bring forth.

i heard people who claim to be rasta who say these sort of things here, can't tell i what i know, even here long time someone wrote saying he knows a guy who say he don't pray, long time, the i posted on it to you may remember .

any way let i post on the subject this is not an attack

blessed

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/19/2009 7:00:46 PM

Yaa Asantewa, why so presumptions full of accusation and without knowing i saying what i know and don,t.

jah reveal himself to who he wishes.

(1) don't be a false witness against your neighbour

(2) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.(john 7v18)

my problem is..., i don't know jah...the Christ i know is what?

don't we all call H.I.M we may deffer but we see the same not because of ourselves but is Selassie i who called us

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. (isa 43v7)

talking about not ideology, well; breaking news! it is, the god of the heart, so who mad the brain, and the legs the is a part is the bible talking about that also.

i am not the one still seeking ras, i found i rock and am firm. i only seek to strengthen i faith not by work or knowledge, but to walk in faith, which is the true reveler.

about your question which i never thought of before you ask, because i don't know much about that roman god, i know of there Jesus; i that His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I IS REAL and fulfilling and need not enticing words to describe to reveal His Greatness.

unlike me you do not worship your God, what do you do play with HIM,
we worship JAH because he is the CREATOR,, we need to worship HIM with (GODLY FEAR) that is respect he have your life in the balance and worship HIM that way.

Selassie I said that he was as a father to ini and his people followed HIM with no doubt or fear.

want to tell i what i know and don't and then come speak foolishness to i.

i will look of impartiality let i see if Ark don't correct the i on this

blessed

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/19/2009 7:14:38 PM

what is this is the i them teaching i of His Majesty oh jah is man, sons of jah, thanks, no hard feelings.

but the i them reall thin i dont know what i am talking about, ark made a search check out my post them and come back to i.

my brother all is the creature of jah not all are his children, only those who believe on HIM shall be sons,

good works prove nothing, nice word nothing, the only thing that matters is faith, love and charity

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2009 12:15:54 AM

Ras Power, the I said,
--------------------------
i will look of impartiality let i see if Ark don't correct the i on this

I am getting tired of people telling I things like this. If I sight that I should tell somebody something, I will do it, I don't need anybody to tell I who I should correct. I have reacted to things like that in the past and afterwards I was vex with my self for letting somebody direct I path. I will direct I own path. I will learn from others, but I will do what I sight I should do, not what somebody else thinks I should do.

The next time somebody tells I that I should correct another and before they told I this, I was planning to say something; then there is a good chance that I will change I mind and not say a thing.

It is one thing for someone to tell I that somebody said something that offended them, because I might miss something if I am in too much of a rush while reading. But I am not interested in people telling I or suggesting to I that I should do this or that. They can make their own decisions on what they want to do, and I will make I own decisions too.

Ras Power, the I thinks I should correct Yaa when she said this:

Unlike you, I do not worship my God. I do bow to HIM, honour HIM, love and Raspect HIM and need HIM like a father. I would love to sit in a room with my God, drink tea with HIM and ask HIM nuff things, and cry and confess and hear what HIM tell me after... whatever that may be would be a relief to me.

The reason for this is not because I think I am worth this... I am just speaking hypothetically above to make a point... it is not because I say I'm Goddess, He is God... so me and HIM can roll like peers. No way, no how in any sense at all! My point is that I don't see how you as 'Ras Power' sight the Godhead differently from the character given to you of the Roman God.

The reason I don't speak against what she said is because I Iverstand what she is saying. Read this reasoning of mine from before. I bolded a couple of things for emphasis, but the whole reasoning is what I am showing. And I will reason after it to show why I am relating it to what Yaa said.

------------------------------------------
Haile Selassie I say:

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'.

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

Jesus Christ shows the example of God and He is One with God. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I shows the example of God and He is One with God. This is also I and I purpose, to learn of the example of God and be One.

The false leaders of the Christians imagine that Christ came to die on a cross, because they are the blind who have refused Gods way, it was not meant for them to see. So instead of realizing that the way of salvation is the example that Christ showed, and the teachings that Christ told us, they see the murder of Christ as their salvation. They relate more to the murderers of Christ than to Christ, because they are the same Pharisees.

Just as the Pharisees called the Christians blasphemers for calling Jesus Christ God. The same Pharisee "christians" of today call I and I blasphemers for praising his Majesty Haile Selassie I.

If they paid more attention to the teachings and example of Christ, they would see the true way to salvation and they would also see who Haile Selassie I is. And they would also see that they are supposed to be One with God also. Not to put Christ on an unreachable pedestal to admire, but to heed the instructions of Christ and Live the same.
------------------------------------------

Yaa said she bows, honours, love and raspects Selassie. When I saw Yaa speaking about not worshipping God. I sight that she is talking about how men now and in the past, put God on an unreachable pedestal to admire. And they use that unreachable pedestal as an excuse to not Live as One, because they are too low. They are only low because lowness is their choice. They worship God like God is something separate from them, when the only reason the God is separate from them is because by their choice and ignorance, their mind and spirit is separate from God.

The Creator showed I and I to Live by His example and be worthy to be called Sons and Daughters of God.

As I have said,
------------------------------------
I see Eashua Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Eashua Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Jesus Christ told us in great detail that he wanted us to be One as he is One. (John 14 and 15). He also asked Jah to make us One, "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us". This is just one of the quotes from John 17, where he asks Jah to make us One.

RasTafarI is One, and if I and I follow his example, I and I will be One. His example is the same example as Christ, the same example as Jah.
-------------------------------------

And this

--------------------------------------
Christ is One with Jah, RasTafarI is One with Jah, and all that live for Jah are One with Jah. One is one in completeness, there is no separation in One. So Christ is Jah, RasTafarI is Jah, and all that live for Jah is Jah. One is what Christ told I and I to be, and is what Christ asked Jah to make us be.

John 14
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 17
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
-------------------------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2009 12:31:48 AM

Ras Power, the I said,
---------------------------
always want to be defending ras kebra
---------------------------

RasTafarI defend RasTafarI because I and I are One, and because of that I and I are of One Accord, One Sound, One Word, One Irits. I wouldn't defend Ras KebreAB if I didn't agree with him.

Why does the I think I made Ras KebreAB a gate keeper in this forum? I and I Irits are One, and I know when he trods as gate keeper that he won't misrepresent what I stand for, because I and I both stand for the same, I and I both stand for RasTafarI. The differences that I and I have are not differences that separate I and I, because I and I Roots are the same.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2009 11:38:07 AM

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother when I know that separation mind will never Iverstand Oneness. They will always look at Oneness as a separation.

When they speak of oneness, it is some kind of partial oneness that is full of separation. And if somebody else (who doesn't have the separation mentality) talks about Oneness with the Creator, they will look at the person as a blasphemer. And the reason they do that is because of their separation mind, they interpret the person as someone who wants to be as Great or as High as God, as a separate entity that wants to be equal to God.

They will never Iverstand that it is not about being a separate entity that is equal to God, but it is to join with God and be One with no separation.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/20/2009 2:44:04 PM

well said!

clean body, clean mind ,clean spirit

one

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I