Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3478&start_row=1

How should InI interpret the Ible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/20/2009 10:00:52 PM

Greetings in the name of Jah Rastafari

I man am wondering how InI should interpret the Ible? Emperor Haile Selassie I told InI, that the Ible is I stregth and refuge. Yet it would seem that a portion of the Rastafari livity, seems to be moving away from the Ible which is Jah law.

Personally I feel that when InI begin to move away from Jah law, that InI began to think that we are wiser than Jah. Jah gave InI a blueprint to live by, yet we think we know better at times.

I have been here, and already I hear people justifying eating pork, women getting out of order, homosexuality, and all manner of unriteousness.

Could I be interpreting the Ible wrong? Is the movement in agreement with Babylon?

What seperates InI if we are to think like the Babylonians and apply their lifestyle to ours?

Have the gay rights struggle, and the feminist movement put some pressure on the way InI now interpret the scriptures?

JAH RASTAFARI BLESS THE I THEM

WORDS OF SELASSIE I

As Jesus Christ has said: "Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them." lt is therefore Our expressed hope that these words will be realized in their full significance in this great assembly.
We are happy to be present in this famous City of Berlin where Christian leaders are assembled to consider ways and means of spreading Our Christian Faith in the world. We thank Mr. Billy Graham for inviting Us to address this meeting. The propagation of the Christian Faith among nations has become a task of paramount importance in this age as is evidenced by this great assembly of Christian leaders.
As you all know, it is centuries past since Our country, Ethiopia, accepted the Gospel of Christ. We learn from the Holy Scriptures that the first Ethiopian who confessed faith in Jesus Christ was baptised only a few months after the death and resurrection of Our Lord. From then on Christianity spread steadily among the Ethiopian people and became the religion of the Ethiopians in the Fourth Century. It is a matter of pride for Us, a special cause for thankfulness to Almighty God, when We recall that the Christian Faith was introduced to Our people by the Imperial Court and through the instrumentality of the then reigning Monarch.
Ethiopian history testifies that our ancestors, who rose after the first Christian Emperors, were men and women who had great zeal and keenness for the Faith of Christ and who did all in their power for its propagation among our people. Many among them, like Emperor Caleb who lived in the Fifth Century and Emperor Lalibela and his immediate successors who lived in the Twelfth Century, have been canonized.
When the countries of the Middle East, North East Africa and Asia Minor, where the Gospel was preached by the Apostles, were over run by and succumbed under a power opposed to the Christian Faith, the sovereigns and people of Ethiopia, firm in their deep love for the Faith of Christ and supplemented by the nature of their native land, put up great struggles to preserve Ethiopia as an island of Christianity. Deep is Our thankfulness to our God for this grace. Numerous are our ancestors, who throughout the centuries consecrated and sacrificed their lives on the battlefield that Ethiopia might survive strong in her Christian Faith.
When, after all these worthy predecessors, We assumed the leadership of Our people half a century ago, We became acutely aware of the magnitude of the sacred trust and responsibility
vouchsafed to Us to work for the glory of God and the continued and lasting welfare of Our people. During the past 50 years not only did We labour that Our people may lead a better life while on this earth but We also did not spare Our energy and treasure to develop their spiritual heritage, the value of which no human mind can assess.
We have laboured that the Holy Scriptures and the books left to Us by the Church Fathers be multiplied by means of modem printing techniques and be distributed to all not only in our modern language, but also in Geez, our ancient language. Our Ethiopian Orthodox Church, which was cut off for centuries from her fellow Christian Churches, has joined the World Council of Churches and co-operates in the task of strengthening the Faith and bringing about Church unity. We have helped and will continue to help the missionaries who are sent from other lands to preach Gospel to those of Our people who have not come to the knowledge of God's saving grace. As the unity of the Church is of great concern to Us and, God willing, being hopeful that this sacred objective might be achieved in our day and age, We were happy to have convened two years ago a meeting of the Heads of the Oriental Orthodox Churches in Our Capital City of Addis Ababa to deliberate on ways and means of bringing about harmony and unity in the Church.

We refer to all these only to indicate that this age above all ages is a period in history when it should be our prime duty to preach the Gospel of Grace to all our fellow men and women. The love shown in Christ by our God to mankind should constrain all of us who are followers and disciples of Christ to do all in our power to see to it that the Message of Salvation is carried to those of our fellows for whom Christ Our Saviour was sacrificed but who have not had the benefit of hearing the good news.
Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths. However, if the threat is posed we shall not fail to resist with courage any such incursions. We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him.
In these modern days, there are a multitude of things published in print and broadcast by radio which captivate the human mind and spirit; many new ideas are disseminated by the learned. Many wonderful appliances are produced to make life more and more comfortable. The rich powers have passed on from exploring and exploiting this earth and are vying with each other to explore and conquer the moon and the planets. Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done. We should be careful that the results thus achieved by mankind should not meet with the fate of the Tower of Babel, the handwork of those people of old which came to pieces in their hands. The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" and "The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise and they are vain." The reason for this is because generally speaking man makes himself and his wisdom the beginning and the end of his aim in life, and we are convinced that the end of this is destruction and death.
Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What has a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought.
It is for this reason that the Church of Christ, and especially Christian leaders, have such an enormous responsibility. However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense.

October 28, 1966

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2009 12:16:30 AM

General Nyabinghi, you said,
----------------------------------
I have been here, and already I hear people justifying eating pork, women getting out of order, homosexuality, and all manner of unriteousness.
----------------------------------

This is what Yaa said,

-----------------------------
Gen. Nyabinghi... you not supposed to eat meat of any colour. If Babylon says what is the white meat? Does that make them wrong? They are talking truth. It is a meat. Homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle (InI say any who choose are in flames). And as far as shrimp and whatnot... I have a feeling that we can put this down to u being one of those nyabinghi who can only dash fyah bun when u have heard another do it first.
-----------------------------

How does her statement that you are not supposed to eat flesh of any colour justify eating pork? And next she said "Babylon says what is the white meat? Does that make them wrong? They are talking truth. It is a meat." Did the I not Iverstand what she was saying in that sentence? It in no way justified eating pork. She is pointing out that the statement that pork is white meat is not false, she is talking about the colour of pork. She is not speaking anything in support of eating pork. I don't know how you could think she was justifying the eating of pork.

She said nothing in support of homosexuality, she said "InI say any who choose are in flames". She is saying that they will recieve the judgement of Fire from the Most High. How is that justifying homosexuality?

I really don't like it when people deal with such blatent misrepresentation of another person's words. That irritates I much more than people arguing. How did you think that you could just get away with such misrepresentation? Her words are right there for people to see. We are not having a spoken conversation right now where it is easy to make such misrepresentations because people often don't remember what other people say, so they might believe the misrepresentation. People don't need to remember what other people said on this forum, they can just read it again.

Why didn't you quote her statement when you made those misrepresentations? Was it because the misrepresentation would have been too obvious? The only time somebody might get away with something like that is when I am not around, because if I am around and have enough time, I will find the original thing said.

I and I don't forget the Bible, I and I just Iverstand that some things said are the opinions of men, and are not the words of the Most High. If you want to judge people for not dealing with everything that this or that person said in the Bible, then you will be judged the same. As you judge, so will you be judged. You will be judged for your long hair, because that is spoken against in the scriptures. You will also be judged for anything else you choose to deal with that does not agree with what somebody said in the bible.

You will never hear I disagreeing with anything that Eashua Christ taught in the scriptures. That is not because I am following him blindly, it is because I agree with everything He teaches. Even though I might not Live every way that He teaches, I Iverstand that the Teaching is True and Right, and is the example of the Most High, and that I must burn out I resistance to that Teaching.

I agree with a lot of what Paul said, but I don't agree with everything. When many people read Paul's words, they excuse themselves of many things, and accept a lower standard then Eashua spoke about. They keep on talking about "Jesus" death and resurrection saved them and they are forgiven their iniquity. All the while not realizing that what is required is that they Live completely Perfect, just as God is Perfect.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 6:58:55 AM

Greetings ARK I

Even if one did misinterpret "the eating of pork", one can clearly see that her point was to lay down to babylon on other issues about homosexuality, and the likes, all under the disguise of "judge not".

Did I misinterpret her fellings towards properly speaking to a man?

So basicaly InI can do as InI please, and when confronted by I bredren and sistren, all I have to say is, "judge not"?

Clearly this seems to be the attitude of many in the movement.

Yes the scriptures say, "Judge less ye be judged"

But the scriptures also tell InI to comfort each other with these words, and to keep his words in our rememberance.

Does the scriptures not say that if you love Jah, you will keep his commandments?

Does the scriptures not say, they serve me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me?

Personally I have left this whole issue with yaa alone, because it is really not getting anywhere. Nor do I like to cary over one thought from one thread into another.

But I restate, "how should InI interpret the Ible". I posted Selassie I's words which is clear how he feel about Jah word "the Ible".

So how should InI interpret it?

Should InI use the original interpretations that once defined the livity, or should InI change our meanings, everytime a new Babylonian movement pops up.

Rastas are suppose to be the lighthouse for the rest of the world. Not the other way around. We are not to follow the rest of the world, but they us.

What are your thoughts on this, without mentioning Yaa Asanteewa. I say that, because everytime you mention another's name, you give them power.

Such as the following salutaion:

JAH RASTAFARI BLESS

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 7:07:49 AM

And just for the record, when Babylon said that "Pork is the other white meat", that is their suggesting that pork is good for you, when Jah clearly states not to eat it. If Jah says not to eat it, then it is bad.

But perhaps this could be my misinterpretaion of babylon.

Or could it be a fiery woman's word for word trying to discredit everything I say, simply because she is angry with me?

Perhaps she should use that fiya on the proper source.....BABYLON!

Then we will be getting somewhere lol

Jah bless the youth them.......(shakes head)

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 7:24:02 AM

Since InI are posting people's words, then I should post her words as well, and her initial post to me. She came at me first, perhaps InI should not forget that.

Here are the words of a proper woman:

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2009 7:24:08 AM

And by the way General Nyabinghi... you don't sound so different linguistically to slavers. even the pirates have slang... oh speaking of pirate's slang (creolising french, spanish and english as they sailed around the islands chopping up and raping locals)... don't thee I know this is only one of the affecting factors of the development of the creoles and patois in that part of the world.

Let me tell you something about Africans, InI teach the English English... hear that?

I don't mind you taking whatever stance you like on your own manner of conduct... but on this public forum if you are trying to tell InI African youth to draw down and carry on like some pirate cos you feel it is the way to p*** off your uncle Gordon or aunty Liz, or maybe in your case it's your uncle donald, or uncle dick, and let them know that you are 'down' with the rebels. Do you know what they do with our youth (I'M TALKING ABOUT BLACK YOUTH NOW) who speak like slaves... they treat them as such.

Now after His & Her Majesty come to demonstrate the thing L-I-V-E, and our prophet was treated HOW after boosting up his chest and speaking... what... PROPERLY... what about what they did to our High Priest when he is chanting freedom, redemption, repatriation... and holy high black supremacy; Selassie I First?

So... how you come to do the same thing to InI... are you calling InI something like 'uppity niggers'???? Cos that is how it is sounding to me.

Listen if you didn't know this, then hear this... do you know how real rebels talk in this time? Just like real royalty.

And this is what the men of Jah wish to defend?

The men are arguing this point more than the sistren. I haven't even heard a sister weigh in on this yet.

Unbelieveable.

Heigher heights

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/21/2009 7:34:50 AM

Yaa said that homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle that if one chooses to take one will end up in the flames of judgment. Then you say this General Nyabinghi:
-------------
"one can clearly see that her point was to lay down to babylon on other issues about homosexuality, and the likes, all under the disguise of "judge not"."
-------------

I dont get it? To be honest it is confusing, because Yaa is not laying down to babylon.

There is also a difference between judging someone and correcting someone and showing them that what they are doing is wrong. This can be done without judging. Judgment is for His Imperial Majesty, not I and I, we are his children. Jah is the judge.

Then what has me confused is this you said:
---------
"Should InI use the original interpretations that once defined the livity, or should InI change our meanings, everytime a new Babylonian movement pops up."
----------

We should use the interpretation that Jah intends for us to interpret. Of course we are not to try to change the meanings (even though we cannot, as the word is the word irregardless of whether someone misinterprets it) and no one in this house has said so, so I am confused as to why you are saying this in relation to the things that have been raised lately in the house.

The interpretation Ark I gave of bible relating to what is said about man and wombman is the real interpretation. The real interpretation is always shows within the word, but one just has to read on. Ark I showed you that you just had to read further and you would sight that it tells us to treat our womben as they treat us. One means equality, no above or below, and so if Christ tells us to be as one flesh, then we should trod so.

You said also:
--------
"Rastas are suppose to be the lighthouse for the rest of the world. Not the other way around. We are not to follow the rest of the world, but they us."
--------

I am confused again. I agree of course, and RasTa men and RasTa womben ARE the lighthouses of the world. As Christ say, the lamp is put on the lampstand so all can see. But I see Selassie I & Menen I within all of I bredrin and sistrin that has been posting in these two threads, I see them as lighhouses shinging the light of Ras Tafari bright bright bright. So I am confused once again as to why you said this..

And also bredrin, I do not think you will find that any of the I them who have posted in these two threads who do not glory in the bible. I know that we do encounter this within the movement, as I have encountered it also..but I do not encounter it in this forum.

Either way though at the end of the day it is Jah who see and know. Ras Tafari is Ras Tafari, nothing that is not of Ras Tafari can be Ras Tafari despite what some say. Ras Tafari is the judge.

P.s it is not about takign sides ...it is about being completely impartial. The men here are just trying to help you y'know, we are always to correct one another, because we are One and we help each other to forward on. However if one does not humble then one can't be helped.

Stay Haile blessed!
Ras Tafari!

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 7:56:24 AM

Ras I Tom

You claim not to be taking sides, yet I post an entire letter from her, and you have not one critical point to make of her words?

-----Yaa said that homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle

***C'mon bro, are you serious? That statment was her way of trying to prove that babylon was correct in their assesment? She was trying to prove that it is indeed an alternative lifestyle. Alternative lifestyle as suggested by Babylon, means that it is O...K...A...Y...!!!

Do you know what the word alternative mean? It refers to an OPTION.

I know that killing people is an option to, however you do not hear Babylon claiming that mudering people is an option/alternative lifestyle. If you kill you go to jail. If you gay, it's okay?

Where in the Ible does it state that being a homo is an option/alternative lifestyle.

And since she claim her priest teach her, then where are the Bobo Shanti priest who teach such things? If so I am the one to expose them.

That is why I said, she is so mad at me, that now she is supporting the labels and the definitions given by the beast. What just to get at me?

-----There is also a difference between judging someone and correcting someone and showing them that what they are doing is wrong. This can be done without judging. Judgment is for His Imperial Majesty, not I and I, we are his children. Jah is the judge.

****I agree, but the probelm is that when someone corrects somebody, (as you have no probelm her doing to me originally), but when someone corrects a person, all of a sudden if they do not like what the person has to say, then it is "judgeing"? How convienant.

-----Then what has me confused is this you said:
---------
"Should InI use the original interpretations that once defined the livity, or should InI change our meanings, everytime a new Babylonian movement pops up."

*****Okay and how is this confusing?

Where did her knoweldge of an alternative lifestyle come from? Was it from the Rastafari movement, or "THE GAY RIGHTS STRUGGLE"?

Once again, C'mon bro, are you serious?

------You said also:
--------
"Rastas are suppose to be the lighthouse for the rest of the world. Not the other way around. We are not to follow the rest of the world, but they us."
--------

I am confused again

*****Simply put, is this the behavoir that other women should learn, if InI are indeed lighthouses for the rest of the world? It is a simple question....yes....or....no....?

------P.s it is not about takign sides ...it is about being completely impartial. The men here are just trying to help you y'know, we are always to correct one another, because we are One and we help each other to forward on. However if one does not humble then one can't be helped.

****Bro, the only man here who have even hinted that she may have said something that I could take offense to was ARK I. The rest of you, have constantly bashed my reasoning, and never had one negative thing to say about her comments that were EVER posted to me.

Now if you are totally innocent, then so be it.

Jah know

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/21/2009 8:18:21 AM

Yes bredrin.

look, I ain't say that Yaa did not say anything that would have been offensive to you. If it offended you it offended you. But that is the past now I, I will not go back there, we gotta forward. The points I adressed are to do with what you said is the previous post.

But homosexuality is a choice. We have been given the free will to chose to come unto Haile Selassie I, or to go against his commands and deal with iniquities. To state that is reality, it is not about laying down to babylon. It is an alternative lifestyle in the way that it is alternative to the lifestyle intended for us by our Creator. Because there is onle ONE lifestyle intended by the Almighty, and that is to trod in accordance to His commands with clean hands and a pure heart.

The reasons I stated what you said was confusing is not because I did not overstand what you were saying, it is because I did not see any relevance in you saying that. Because as I said I see all I Idren and Sistren here as lighthouses, I do not see any of the I here that follow the world or lay down to babylon as you said.

And as for my innocence. I wouldn't say that... we all have to recieve our judgment.

Stay Haile blessed!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2009 10:22:15 AM

General Nyabinghi, the I said,
--------------------------
Or could it be a fiery woman's word for word trying to discredit everything I say, simply because she is angry with me?

Perhaps she should use that fiya on the proper source.....BABYLON!

I think that what you said in that statement is true. I could be wrong, but I doubt she would have said anything about your statements about pork or homosexuality if it didn't follow the argument that happened before. And I think that there are probably things that the I said in reference to her statements that the I would not have said if it didn't follow the argument that happened before.

I was hoping that the I them would humble when I put up the link to that reasoning Cycle of argument (for both of the I them) where I said:
---------------------------
So often in the world, people are sparked by an argument about something valid, then the cycle of arguing resonates until the argument becomes about anything that follows, whether valid or not.
---------------------------

I was hoping that after the I them (meaning Yaa Asantewa and General Nyabinghi) saw that post, that the I them would have just let it go and move forward. But both of the I them continued with the cycle of argument. It takes strength to end an argument, because usually the last words said are more argument, and it is hard to resist responding to the last thing said by the other person. But this cycle will not end until one or both of you stop this foolishness. And after stopping the foolishness, try to resist the urge of attacking each other in the near future reasonings, because the I them will probably react in a different way then the I them would if this current argument was never sparked.

And please, both of the I them, don't make another post saying that the I them are ending this argument, while at the same time, subtly or blatantly insulting one another. I have seen this happen here so many times where people speak under the guise of being "the good person who is ending the argument", but throw subtle insults in their post. And whenever those subtle insults are mingled with the "ending argument" post, it causes the other person to respond, and the cycle of argumentative foolishness continues.

Just to clear up a few more things.

General Nyabinghi, the I said,
Even if one did misinterpret "the eating of pork", one can clearly see that her point was to lay down to babylon on other issues about homosexuality, and the likes, all under the disguise of "judge not".

The I is misinterpreting her views on homosexuality. She has blazed them out on several occasions in the past and her opinion regarding them has not changed. That is why she made sure to burn them out, she wasn't saying that it is OK or good because it is an alternate lifestyle.

As the I said, she was angry. She was offended by the I, and that is likely the reason why she made those comments, and probably would not have made those comments if she wasn't offended by the I. The I them both have the same views regarding pork and homosexuality (like I said, I know she blazes them out because anytime she has something to say about them, she blazes Fire on them)

As the I said General, I and I should be throwing Fire on Babylon, not each other.

In regard to the post the I put up from Yaa. I will not get into that, because I want this cycle of foolishness to end, and also because both of the I them spoke in a manner that is not fitting of and Emperor or Empress. Both of the I them know that Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen I don't go on that way.

So instead of both of the I them going on in the same manner. Stop this cycle of foolishness and move Forward in the Light of Haile Selassie I.

To Repeat, Please, both of the I them, don't make another post saying that the I them are ending this argument, while at the same time, subtly or blatantly insulting one another. I have seen this happen here so many times where people speak under the guise of being "the good person who is ending the argument", but throw subtle insults in their post. And whenever those subtle insults are mingled with the "ending argument" post, it causes the other person to respond, and the cycle of argumentative foolishness continues.

I might change I mind, but right now I feel that I don't want to say anything more about the I them cycle of foolish arguing. So if the I them don't heed and continue with this foolish arguments, I think I might just let the I them argue until the I them desire is fulfilled or one or both of the I them huff and puff and storm away from the forum, I am getting sick of this vanity of vanities, I have already wasted too much time on the I them foolishness that I could be spending on more fruitful things, the I them should have stopped this a long time ago.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/21/2009 11:13:34 AM

One thing I have been thinking about, is that Paul says that long hair is a shame.

Now every picture of Iyasus Christ I have seen he has long hair. I have never seen a picture of a baldhead Jesus.

So why does Paul say that long hair is a shame? Would Paul have gone up to Iyasus and told HIM to cut His hair because its a shame?

I think Paul might have been influenced by the Pagan Romans he lived amongst.

Baldhead Jesus by Bunny Wailer

Bald Head Jesus

Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him,
Praise Him, He's the King of Kings.

I have never seen the image of a bald head Jesus yet.
He is a humble and dreadlocked Nazarene man, look in yourselves and try to understand why you've never seen the image of a bald head Jesus yet.

All ye bald head Jesus followers start to fret.
All ye bald head Jesus followers start to sweat.
He said to follow him and he will make you fishers of men, but you just leave the barbershop and gone back again.
have never seen the image of a bald head Jesus yet.

There is no synagogue that was built by Jesus Christ.
He taught all the childern in the valley, performing miracles and didn't get no pay.

Give I the old time religion, Give I the old time religion, Give I the old time religion, cause it is good enough for I.
If it was good for Moses and Aaron,
if it was good for David and Soloman, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, then it is good enough for I.

Study Numbers, Chapter six and tell I what you've seen.
For it was written in the Bible of the dreadlocked Nazarene.
Now don't you put away the old for the new, for if you do t
Then Jah will turn his back on you.
For it was written in the Bible that Christ was a Nazarene.

Every Apostle of Christ was a dreadlocked, bearded man.
Every Apostle of Christ was a dreadlocked Ethiopian.
This is a message to all church and denomination that respect is due to the dreadlocked Rasta man.
Cause you've never seen the image of a bald head Jesus yet.

He is a humble and dreadlocked Nazarene man, look in yourselves and try to understand why you've never seen the image of a bald head Jesus yet.

Give I the old time religion, Give I the old time religion, Give I the old time religion, cause it is good enough for I.
If it was good for Moses and Aaron,
if it was good for David and Soloman, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, then it is good enough for I.

PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I