Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3478&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 10:03:30 PM

RAS POWER I feel that you are very riteous in your delivery. First of all I should not have allowed someone else to get me off my center. That was my mistake. I should have ignored the entire situation. But that is past now.

As far as judgeing, I feel that people confusse what judgeing really is. SOmeone pointing something out to a person is not judgeing, but helping, or maybe instructing. Judageing comes when you say that a person is going to heaven or hell...that is judgeing, and only Rastafari can no that.

I never said that anyone is going to heaven or hell, which is passing sentence like a judge.

Also I bredren, I read the Apocrypha, and you are correct, it does help with the scriptures. Infact I was reading the Apocrypha before I went o bed for like a month straight.

I hope all is well with you I bredren, and peace be upon you.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 10:04:51 PM

RAS POWER

Thanks for the contributions

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/22/2009 8:08:42 AM

His I Majesty told I and I that the bible is I and I refuge and that He glories in the bible. I myself therefore glory in the bible (the whole bible).

Haile I! Selassie I! Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/23/2009 7:14:53 PM

none is righteous, but His Majesty

blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I