Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3463&start_row=1

Love Empress Menen

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/11/2009 11:41:33 AM

"All of you knew her well but she was more intimately known by I. She was devoutly religious and did not lose her faith even in the time of hardship. During the memorable days of Our companionship We never had differences that needed the intervention of others. As Sarah was to Abraham, so was she obedient to I. Our wishes were mutual until we were separated by the Almighty. Her assistance for the good of the young, the old and the needy requires no testimony for they are greater than thoughts and words.

We have been extremely pleased to live long enough in the perfect union that enabled us to see our offspring, our grandchildren and our great grandchildren. We are thankful to the Almighty for having vouchsafed to us that long uninterrupted union which is not very common in the world today: There could be no more profound prayer for I to utter."

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/11/2009 1:47:49 PM

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/11/2009 1:51:05 PM

Holy Menen I, Queen Omega, Mama Earth, JAH!

Some question whether Empress Menen is God. But I and I need not question because Haile Selassie I done tell us who she was.

"We have been extremely pleased to live long enough in the perfect union...."
Perfect union, that means no separation, one in the same...Menen is one with Selassie, She is Jah just as He is Jah.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/11/2009 4:01:12 PM

Yes I.

They are Jahovia.

(there are writings about the root of the words Jah and Hovia (or Havia... or something near) that go to make up like... Jahovia God.

Give thanks for the ights.

Love Menen I Selassie I. JAH. RasTafari.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/11/2009 4:42:41 PM

this is the model for all ini queens, women, to be faithful and devoted helpful and courageous, ini don't think she was jah, Haile Selassie i is the creator.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/11/2009 4:46:16 PM

on his own, yeh?

what can you create on your own?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/12/2009 3:56:57 PM

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/12/2009 8:10:03 PM

Queen Menen is the sweetest wombman that sit upon InI throne. Trully she is the mother of creation, and the rightful wombman to reign on the right hand of Jah Rastafari.

She is the mother of all.

Jah Rastafari Empress Menen Bless the I's

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/13/2009 7:23:02 AM

"on his own, yeh?

what can you create on your own?"

lol, true though. Mother are Father of Iration!

Haile I Selassie I Menen I Ras TafarI

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 5/7/2009 7:43:24 PM

yes in General Nyabinghi

Empress Menen is the mother of creation

selassie and menen are neter(god)

give thanks

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I