Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3446&start_row=1

Mistakes

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 3/27/2009 7:24:14 PM

What should ini do if i make a wrong decision and made a mistake?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/27/2009 7:35:08 PM

Admit and accept, repent, make amends, learn

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/28/2009 4:12:23 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes Iyah, Ras KebreAB Truth in those few words. Many stop at the admit and accept and forget about the repent or making amends. I&I know to repent and make amends does not just mean ask to be forgiven. It is a Change in thyself that must take place. to Amend means as it is "to fix" or make better. That is the root of the word therefore ONE must ruelly change the action in order for any mistake to truelly be rectified. Many people can say "oops , sorry" but to truelly know and repent One must make a conscious change from within. rootzrasta these very few words Ras KebreAB are key in living the "good life". They are Truelly more than words they are keys. Give Thanks and Praises.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Thundah Moh Fayah Sent: 4/3/2009 6:29:19 AM

I am not going to say many words because everything is be well expained, all i say is this, show with acts that you admitt that you made the mistake by doing the right thing, and right and truth stand its grounds they don't need to be explained.

Jah bless
One Heart

Thundah

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/4/2009 11:47:10 AM

Greeting to the I's,

I trully know that I have made many mistakes in I life. But the beauty of the livity of Jah Rastafari, is that InI are all accepted and created by Jah. If InI come humbly in the heart to Emperor Haile I and repent, then all will be forgiven from the throne of Jah. Remember Ras and empress, that nobody can keep you from the love of Jah. If InI make a mistke, it is not the end of the world. InI learn from it, repent, and Jah will smile upon the I's.

Only Jah know

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I