Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3424&start_row=1

catholics

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/18/2009 7:26:02 PM

wat is the deal wit Rastafari and the catholics. personaly InI dont really care much 4 dem cuz they confess der sins 2 man, InI jus dont see y dey should sit der and tell a nuda man wat sin they've done when di person der talkin 2 might have killed sum1 da day be4 yh zee meh. InI have asked uda Rasta wat dey think and sum seh dat they fil di same way but udas seh different. wat da yh think?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/18/2009 8:29:49 PM

EMPEROR Selassie I has people in all religons, thats why it is written, come out of her my people, jah hate the sin but love the sinner and wants him/her to stop.

ini issue is the catholic system and teachings, the people i have no problem with, besides they are doing what they think is right.

they truly believe what they are doing is right, forgive them and enlighten them, we were once ignorant.

blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/18/2009 9:14:55 PM

In my opinion the Vatican is the Whore described in Revelation.

The Pope blessed Mussolini when he invaded Ethiopia.

From My Life and Ethiopia's Progress Vol 2 Ch 2:

(This is Selassie I's conversation with the Archbishop of Canterbury)

I am going to inform him of the Italian objective to exterminate your race and after having investigated the truth about the use of poison gas, I will suggest that he raise the matter with the Italian government’s representative.” “After We had requested this audience with you,” I said, “we heard that the Pope of Rome had declared [the war’s] legitimacy and recognized the Italian occupation of Ethiopia. This has been reported by the Press.” The reaction of the Archbishop was as follows: “With regard to the church in Rome, there is one thing that should not be forgotten, that is all power is in the hands of Signor Mussolini. The truth has eluded the Pope because of intense propaganda activities by the regime.

The Vatican's deadly wound has healed, and I believe the Pope will be worshiped as the antichrist in the future. Just take a look at the many posts I have made about the Vatican's influence in world politics, it is amazing how powerful they are.

The Jesuits are an extremely powerful order, and have much occult knowledge that is hidden from the public.

"While the masses have been stripped of this knowledge and power, a select few who have worked to remove this knowledge use it liberally to enslave the unknowing world. The Jesuit assassins of the Catholic Church are known to even levitate as they draw off of the psychic power from the prayers of their unknowing vicitms."

pope Benedict is currently visiting Africa and will visit Israel in May.

FIRE FE THE VATICAN

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/18/2009 9:29:07 PM

The truth is the Catholic Church has never been truly christian, it has shown by its actions that it is the Whore of Babylon. The Papacy is a sort of a continuation of the Roman Caesars

This is also from My Life and Ethiopia's Progress Vol 2 Ch 2:

“For the last 3,000 years Ethiopia has been struggling against paganism. Yet, it is a sad commentary that today it is denied its own freedom by another Christian people.” (Referring to Italy, a Roman Catholic country). No sooner had I said this, than he (archbishop of canterbury) said before We took leave, “This is a question which has deeply affected my conscience. I beg you not to rub salt into it.”

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/13/2010 10:36:09 PM

Its interesting that pontifex maximus (Greatest Bridge Maker)was the title of the pagan high priest of Rome, originally open only to patricians, and is also applied within the Roman Catholic Church to the Bishop of Rome, although not an official title, it has been included on buildings, monuments, and coins of the Vatican.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I