Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3423&start_row=21

Find the i self

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/22/2009 10:10:47 PM

RastafarI
I do not believe this, It is amazing to I that any person could read this poem and feel only a sense of what the WHOLE is about. In fact as I read this poem it reminded I of many teachings of Selassie I, expesially about how a man or woman must do their part and rely on themselves and work not lean on another for help all the time. As a man I&I know there are things only I must go through to learn and become stronger. and I can ask only of JAH RASTAFARI to help. How this turned into a post on questioning Marcus Garvey is beyond I&I comprehension. I can not Judge a man, I am a proressive man and I love progressive people. There is fault in all humans. But Divine perception resides in All people as RASTA I look for the good in all living things. Look at someone who brought and still brings people to their first experience of RASTAFARI, Brother BOB MARLEY. Everyone who knows anything about Bob knows he Loved JAH RastafarI with all his heart. He also Loved many women and many Ras looked down on him for this. Who is in any HIGH Authority to judge another man or wombman. Is it any different when the prostitute was brought to Christ and the Pharisees and High Priest asked Yesus to help stone her. His reply was who so ever has not sinned may throw the first stone. I am surprised to here any judgement from RAS, and that is all this is, Judgement, how different from the Pharasiees is the I who has cast judgement upon this man who wrote this poem. It is ashame to seek the faults of others when I&I are ONE children of JAH. If this is truelly how Ras Power feels than every man or wombman is judged the same way by him. It is a shame. I&I as RASTAFARI knows if One looks for the sin in man than that is what will be found. If the goodness in man is saught after than that is what can be found. Judgement creates Lack and Limitation within the I. SEEN? As Ark I said he may not agree with everything Garvey said or did but still he realizes the good. It sines a light for I&I to see even some who call themselves RASTA still carry hate within their heart. Even in Iman own posts and stream do I later not always agree with I self. I learn and Realize something at a later time that I may not have realized at the time I said it. This is what to I&I is the Livity of RASTAFARI about. LEARNING, REALIZING and Most important FORGIVENESS. I&I AM made Perfect from I&I PROGRESSION of the REALIZATION of JAH RASTAFARI. If I can not forgive ISELF when I have Learned something new and it creates I&I past knowledge as "WRONG " than how could I ever forgive another. I&I PERFECTION comes through the CHRIST (the way) not Iman own Understanding RASTAFARI Graces I and I understanding becomes OVERSTANDING because of Grace which is given through Forgiveness. SEEN? So If JAH comes through in a a poem, a flower, a person, a friend an enemy, it does not matter. What matters is I&I am Open to the HOLY SPIRIT. JAH moves in mysterious ways. I&I can find something good in ALL LIVING THINGS. and If One thinks this is not TRUE than the I them need to LOOK DEEPER. and not in the Other Person , Place or Thing but DEEPER within THYSELF. JAH is JAH I can not Judge as to how JAH SHOULD move. I&I am an ANTENAE, The vibe is passing Through I&I, Every Prophet had, has, and will have faults. Does the I not get it. It is said over and over. It is the Weakness that JAH will Show I&I our Strength. I&I do not Live in any other Body but I&I body. How could I know the writting on any other mortals heart. I have seen much in this Life and expect to see much more. I have learned alot and plan to learn much more. I cut that knoledge off if I begin to judge the bottle in which the message was sent. SEEN? This really shows I alot about the name a person gives themselves yet portrays the very thing they try to fight down. Judgement and non forgiveness is the resentment We have towards JAH. This is Truth I know to be True. If the I were anything less than a mortal yet still alive forgiveness is still a necessity for Grace. Everytime I&I do not forgive and cast judgement or the first stone I loose the opurtunity to RISE. This is a beautiful poem reguardless of the saint or sinner who wrote these "DIVINELY INSPIRED" words. It could have been a potatoe, and if it were a potatoe would the I not feel rediculous for disreguarding it's Pearl of Wisdom? Sure that is absurd but so is the Oposition that Ras Power has brought into this post. What was a Chance for All to RISE has been turned into something far lesser, because an individual decided to get there ego involved and judge another man. How Perfect the I must be. Perhaps even more perfect than JAH H.I.M. self. Because I&I know JAH would see the inspiration and goodness in this Man Marcus Garvey and there would be know judgement there. Hey Idren AT ONE MENT. ATONEMENT. Study it. that is what has restored US to JAH RASTAFARI. It is not for I&I to remain in the Darkness. This is a serious thing. It gives those who are here trying to learn something about the Truth of RASTAFARI and when this kind of judgement is shown brings confusion. RASTAFARI Is not is not. A Living God I&I LOVE and when Judgement and unforgivness is brought into this Life that is Death, darkness and Ignorance. Think about it. Do and Speak with H.I.M. Standing before you. meaning Consciously see JAH there with you in everything done or said. Because in REALITY JAH RASTAFARI is closer than the breath. If you have not sinned than throw the stone. I know I&I am made of flesh and my mind is limited without JAH. Think Iyah Ras Power.
Selassie I Live
Iyah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/22/2009 10:19:32 PM

i SEE THE I. BONGO

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2009 2:02:46 AM

How could Ras Power completely misrepresent what Marcus was saying and accuse Marcus of such a thing? To show how foolish his accusation against Marcus was, sight how Marcus wrote a Reasoning, speaking about the same thing Ras Power was speaking about. This is what Marcus wrote only ONE day before he wrote the "Find Yourself" Reasoning.

-----------------------------------
Man to Man
Tuesday, October 25, 1927

Yes, man to man is so unjust

Until we know not whom to trust;

For we have made of life a lie,

In treating man less than fly:

To tell the reason why it's so,

Into history we must go,

Revealing crime, just after crime,

From Cain and Abel to this time.

Our God made man in perfect form,

And to the standard to conform;

But in his ways of self alone

He crushed the good and built a throne:

A regal personage is he,

As proud and selfish as can be;

Forgetting God he robs and kills,

And lays the course of human ills.

Is there no help that we can give

To brighten life in truth to live?

Yes, there is much for you to do

In treating man as Christ did you:

If we should change the old bad way,

The good would shine in us each day,

Then life would be a happy dream,

A radiant, fair morning beam.
-----------------------------------

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/23/2009 9:34:53 AM

IS IT LEGAL TO CALL YOUR SELF RASTSAFARI AND DISS THE MOST HON PROPHET IN SUCH AWAY? IVE NEVER EVER HEARD SUCH A THING..
RASTAFARI SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECITE MARCUS WORDS
FROM THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD .

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/23/2009 9:55:31 AM

RASTAFARI
Well I site this in this way. Yesus Christ walked 60 miles to be baptized from John specifically, because he John had the authority from the Aronic Priesthood. There were many men baptizing yet only john did carry the true authority. Yet even John questioned Christ at a point. I use this point because it is like the same thing with Garvey. Did this make John wrong or a racist? Obviuosly not. It is this kind of Misinterpretation of a Man that in the next generation will plant seeds of confusion for people who are checking RASTAFARI. Think Ras Power what thee is saying. Listen to what all the Bredrin and Sistren are working at showing the I. Just because the I thinks away personally does not give the authority to lay it down as a RASTAFARI doctrin. And How the I has shown the way the I feels it is certainly a misconception. As I&I also have, I&I also have the HUMILITY to know that I do not know what is on the HEART of any other. SEEN? THINK, and Pray and Ponder and ask Our Father about Garvey, rely not on the misinterpretation of the own mind.
Selassie I
IYAH

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/23/2009 3:51:39 PM

Blessed love

I and I was studying HIM words and came across in another word sound in which HIM shows how I and I must look forward even when faced with obstacles; it is our determination that enables I and I to get over the obstacles.

I and I sight that spending time complaining about things shifts ones focus from determination.

"It is well-known that the Constitution had opened a new chapter in the long history of the Ethiopian people and acted as a bridge over which they passed into an era of prosperity and better living standards. Even though what we planned for Our people in this new chapter of their history had been interrupted by a cruel invasion and war, Our strong determination has enabled us to get over the obstacles presented by the war and to patiently lead Our people to the comparatively high level at which they find themselves today."
HIM

Selassie I plans was interrupted because of war, but Selassie I determination is unshakeable, therefore Selassie I will always conquer evil intinually. Likewise I and I must stay determined so that I and I may overcome the obstacles in our way.

Ises unto I and I God and King! Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/31/2009 4:30:37 PM

Ises Ras Tafari & Empress Menen, I and I. Selassie I First lives.

This evening I held a reasoning with my Princess. This is Princess Nkem. She is 4 years old. She is a congo daughter, an italist, and true incient irit. She likes pink, drawing, 'improvising' on keyboard and her own way.

She was watching tv and promised me it was the last 10 minutes. I said, ok. 10 mins. So when ten minutes, I was like; alright daughter, you promised. And she started to wanna start crying about it. And she is getting in her age now, as thee I them parents know how it go, when little by little you can reason with them and discuss lifelong lessons in good conduct and upful manner - and they must can hold the ights that a One is trying to share and aid growth. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. So, I had to eye my daughter and tell her quite firmly and positively... "you don't get what you want when you cry".

Give thanks Honourable Prophet John Marcus Garvey.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/31/2009 6:30:26 PM

Give thanks indeed, all the time

Blessings
Jah Liveth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I