Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3420&start_row=11

Church

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RA$TA-K00L Sent: 3/20/2009 9:00:02 PM

more about life

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 3/21/2009 7:50:16 AM

greets

if ones are thinking about involving ones selves with the "church" spoken of herein, it would behoove ones to thoroughly check it out beforehand. the "church" started in nc.....please use the I's discernment it before participating.

bless
Sis Irijah

Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/21/2009 8:22:08 AM

InI dont think des beh around. dont we seh dat our body is our temple?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/21/2009 9:43:20 PM

Blessed Love Irijah,

Yes I, people should research things, whether this church the I them are reasoning about or other things people try to come with. People should know what they are dealing with before dealing with it.

Here are some reasonings about that church.

Ba Beta Christos Haile Selassie I Church (Rastalogy)

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: rasbud Sent: 4/8/2009 9:03:45 AM

Greetings Bredren

I just joined dis forum and i thought i would say dat i think about church.

Before Jesus left dis earth, he said "I shall leave you with the Holy Spirit and It shall teach you ALL things."

From i overstanding, no one on dis earth can teach me what is right or what is wrong but the Holy spirit in ini SHALL teach ini livity.
In church, the prist or the pastor reads the Bible to the congregation, puts the Bible down and speaks what 'HE THINKS THE IS SAYING'.

People in church na have the Holy Spirit interprets the teachings in the Bible to dem. The prist interprets the Bible to dem and in most cases the says what is right and what is wrong. rasbud say burn dem out.

Other people may ague and say the Bible talks of fellowship with one another. from ini overstanding, fellowship takes place when ini meet and we both share comments on what we think to each other. In church only one person talks.

Others say Jesus talked to his desciples and said "Go out to all the nations and spread the gospel".

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I