Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3403&start_row=1

Africom

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/28/2009 11:44:52 PM

Now they are looking to accelerate the setting up of their military bases or international police stations in Africa.

www.resistafricom.org

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/2/2009 10:27:36 AM

Will Africa unite in the future? I think it will, but under the leadership of Babylon.

2] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rome is the great city which will reign over the kings of the earth.

Ises unto Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/3/2009 12:06:00 PM

NO WORRYS I CANT GIVE THE SATAN NO GLORY EVERY THING IS ONLY FOR A TIME EMMANUEL.. IS PREPARING A PLACE RIGHT NOW..AS INI SPEAK
JUIBILEE IS PROMISED
AND SHALL BE FULLFILLED BABYLON DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND NOT JUSS AFRICA THE WORLD SHALL BE SET FREE
EVERY NATION REPLENISHED IN ITS NATURAL STATE NO MORE
BABY RAPERS NO MORE FAGGOT NO MORE FALSE PREACHERS NO MORE DRUGS NO MORE PROSTITUTION ALL WICKEDNESS AND HIGH AND LO PLACES
SO HAIL OUR GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RAAASTAFARI

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I