Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3372&start_row=1

bread alone does not exsist

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 2/16/2009 8:29:59 AM

Greetings RastafarI
I have been pondering this quoet for some time and have come to this.
"Man/Wombman can not live by bread alone". I always thought this ment as many do, that I&I need Spiritual food far beyond food for the body. which is very true. I have also in recent days come to realize this has even a deeper meaning. Bread alone can not exsist without all things. There are an infinite amount of "conditions" for the Bread to be Bread, such as the wheat flour, the yeast, the water, the hand that mixed these things. then even those things break into more "conditions that rely on even more "conditions". The flour comes from the wheat that comes from the grain that comes from the earth that is toiled by man, who must be fed, clothed, housed, the cycle is endless and so on. Nothing can posibly exist without an infinite amount of conditions which rely on more conditions. I will spare thy bredren and sistren the break down of all these things, yet think about them, it would take hours if not days to break it down. One can break down each element in a simple loaf of bread and it will be virtually imposible to name all of the conditions, in fact a simple loaf of bread is sustained by the universe. Let us just Realize it is JAH the creator. I do not wish even for I self to get too far off the stream. I believe what this simple quote Christ was responding to when tempted by the devil was that Everything exsist within the One. So it is imposible to only have one condition to manifest something. All things need all things to manifest. JAH is the infinite invisible Power that is always there wheather seen or unseen. It is the conditions that must be in order for it to Manifest on earth. So in essence something simple as a loaf of Bread or as complicated as man/wombman can on survive if All things are in Order to manifest it. Bread and or Man can not exsist without All things working together. ONEness. It takes the universe for all things to Be. So it is true man can not live on bread alone because bread can not manifest without all things being ONE.
Selassie I Live
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 2/19/2009 9:17:39 PM

what is all that rasta, it is obvious that nothing would exist is this universe did not exist. it is true man live by bread alone, and the i can take bread as material things,

as H.I.M said spiritual and material things must develop together so that ini can have this inner cam needed for i to obtain this higher level designed for ini.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 2/19/2009 10:46:48 PM

Blessed Love
That is All the I is sayin' I&I must work together and not apart. ther is no hidden meaning in I words. ALl things work together to manifest I AM I AM manifest all things.
Selassie I live
wahdahdah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I