Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3353&start_row=11

Nazi Germany - A Creation of the Vatican and Jesuits

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 1/30/2009 6:14:27 PM

Greetings!

In Poland we have very close relationship with people who were harmed in any way by nazis. Even my Grandma remember when german soldiers took her Father to the camp in Dachau. If I couldn't talk to elders and learn about I-Story I would probably believe in some lies (like holocaust never existed, or that PiusXII wasn't against Judaism). Now I can tell that it is the fault of all the nations that wanted to destroy Slavic, African and Judaism tradition. It was a plan of Adolf Hitler. Musollini was only doll in his hands. It was Hitler that took him out of jail and it was Mussolini that performed Hitler's plan of attacking Ithiopia...

So please - don't tell me that Nazi is a creation of vatican or jesuits. Yes-Pope blessed Italian tanks, he was pro-war, etc. But it is the creation of Hitler - very sick man with many problems.....

Blessed Love, Thanks and Praize!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/30/2009 7:04:11 PM

Hitler that took him out of jail and it was Mussolini that performed Hitler's plan of attacking Ithiopia...

??????

Arkon I,

Mussolini came to power before Hitler did. Mussolini came to power in the early 20s, while Hitler staged a failed coup (beer hall putsch) and went to jail during the 20's. Mussolini did not ally with Germany until after the invasion of Ethiopia because Italy was alienated by France and Britain. The Vatican, however, had their tentacles very much involved with Hitler and Mussolini during this whole time period (1920's-1930's). Mussolini was the one who caused the deadly wound to be healed by the signing of the Lateran Treaty which established the Vatican as an independent nation state.

The Lateran Treaty is one of the Lateran Pacts of 1929 or Lateran Accords, three agreements made in 1929 between the Kingdom of Italy and the Holy See, ratified June 7, 1929, ending the "Roman Question".

They consisted of three documents:

1. A political treaty recognizing the full sovereignty of the Holy See in the State of Vatican City, which was thereby established.
2. A concordat regulating the position of the Catholic Church and the Catholic religion in the Italian state.
3. A financial convention agreed on as a definitive settlement of the claims of the Holy See following the losses of its territories and property.

Negotiations for the settlement of the Roman Question began in 1926 between the government of Italy and the Holy See, and in 1929 they culminated in the agreements of the three Lateran Accords, signed for King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy by Prime Minister Benito Mussolini and for Pope Pius XI by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri. The agreements were signed in the Lateran Palace, hence the name by which they are known.

The agreements included a political treaty which created the state of the Vatican City and guaranteed full and independent sovereignty to the Holy See. The Pope was pledged to perpetual neutrality in international relations and to abstention from mediation in a controversy unless specifically requested by all parties. The concordat established Catholicism as the religion of Italy. The financial agreement was accepted as settlement of all the claims of the Holy See against Italy arising from the loss of temporal power in 1870.
Francesco Pacelli was the right hand man for Pietro Gasparri during the Lateran Treaty negotiations

The sum thereby given to the Holy See was actually less than Italy declared it would pay under the terms of the Law of Guarantees of 1871, by which the Italian government guaranteed to Pope Pius IX and his successors the use of, but not sovereignty over, the Vatican and Lateran Palaces and a yearly income of 3,250,000 lire as indemnity for the loss of sovereignty and territory. The Holy See, on the grounds of the need for clearly manifested independence from any political power in its exercise of spiritual jurisdiction, had refused to accept the settlement offered in 1871, and the Popes thereafter until the signing of the Lateran Treaty considered themselves prisoners in the Vatican, a small, limited area inside Rome.

To commemorate the successful conclusion of the negotiations, Mussolini commissioned the Via della Conciliazione (Road of the Conciliation), which would symbolically link the Vatican City to the heart of Rome.

The Lateran Agreements were incorporated into the Constitution of the Italian Republic in 1947.

In 1984 an agreement was signed, revising the concordat. Among other things, it ended the Church's position as the state-supported religion of Italy.

In 2008, it was announced that the Vatican would no longer immediately adopt all Italian laws, citing conflict over right-to-life issues.[1]

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 1/31/2009 5:12:43 PM

Eleazar - Yes I! Mussolini was earlier a leader of fascism organization that Hitler. However Hitler was more powerful than Mussolini - it is the thing that I am talking about. Mussolini was helping Hitler because it was Hitler that had better plan of destroying nations...

Blessed Love and don't let it to happen again.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/1/2009 2:24:55 PM

The Beast-Italian fascist headquarters 1934

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I