Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3348&start_row=11

The UN and the Occult

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/25/2009 10:08:40 PM

yhere is nothing new under the sun, we only forget some times or fail to remember. so if u know that, why put this properganda lecture with someone who know nothing to try to tell me the un is trying to build a one word government and religion,you forgot?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2009 12:27:43 AM

Ras Power,

The UN no longer stands for the ideals that Selassie I set for it. Corrupt people are using it to continue their corruption.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/26/2009 5:32:33 PM

Ark I, it is as the i said, but let i just remind all that no matter what the "organisation" does,no matter how corrupt it gets....... the ideals and principles of the UN as set and established by His Imperial Majesty still live within ini all who heed and live by the Word of the King and will live foriver more.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/26/2009 7:39:17 PM

Anyways Ark I, speaking of their plans for their new world order, i am wondering of the i, or anyone else here has views on how they are going to use the current so called economic crisis to advance their plans.

Earlier today, i was watching tv and they were talking about the economy. I hear they are going to hold a big meeting in Davos,Switzerland where they have the world economic forum. On tv, they were interviewing the founder of the forum, and as i watched him speak, i start to hear some words that grab my attention, words that would grab the attention of anyone who has any knowledge of these people.
Words like, this is a "transformational crisis", as he said "But we will look also at the world after the crisis, because this is a transformational crisis and the world certainly will be different afterward."
And again he said "The current financial crisis will undoubtedly cause profound transformation in the political and economic landscape. This is why world leaders must carefully create strategies for the post-crisis world and how to improve global governance."

So you sight why this grabbed my attention

And just a moment ago, i was just coming to post this, and i passed by the tv which was on, and what do i hear
Prime Minister Gordon Brown is saying
"we could view the threats and challenges we face today as the difficult birth-pangs of a new global order – and our task now as nothing less than making the transition through a new internationalism to the benefits of an expanding global society – not muddling through as pessimists but making the necessary adjustment to a better future and setting the new rules for this new global order,"

Jah Rastafari Guidance in these times

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/27/2009 10:27:00 PM

Yes I, all of their manufactured illusions to make people think this or that change is necessary because of our current manufactured problems.

Much more cooperation among the rich countries to have more control over world economics and other affairs. People will be looking at the next decade or so as a great time where many advancements and improvements occurred, at least amongst the richer nations.

I will see if I can finish my Reasoning about Obama's inauguration tonight. There are some things that I will reason about that is related to what the I just spoke about.

Ark I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2009 12:50:41 AM

I won't be finished the reasoning about Obama's inaugeration tonight, I just found out some more things that I need to look into.

Ark I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/29/2009 9:28:05 PM

don't you all read and overstand? don't you all think and know H.I.S majesty know this in all his wisdom? yet no other organisation can take its place. his majesty's word.nothing has changed, the world is more or less dangerous, the same nations do the same thing, even less, yet it is what it is, so would you also do away with the african union also,(OAU) because it don't work ad it should' only H.I.M is perfect, and still some don't appreciate

But each one of us here knows that what has been accomplished is not enough. The United Nations judgments have been and continue to be subject to frustration, as individual member-states have ignored its pronouncements and disregarded its recommendations. The Organization's sinews have been weakened, as member-states have shirked their obligations to it. The authority of the Organization has been mocked, as individual member-states have proceeded, in violation of its commands, to pursue their own aims and ends. The troubles which continue to plague us virtually all arise among member states of the Organization, but the Organization remains impotent to enforce acceptable solutions. As the maker and enforcer of the international law, what the United Nations has achieved still falls regrettably short of our goal of an international community of nations.

This does not mean that the United Nations has failed. I have lived too long to cherish many illusions about the essential high mindedness of men when brought into stark confrontation with the issue of control over their security, and their property interests. Not even now, when so much is at hazard would many nations willingly entrust their destinies to other hands.

Yet, this is the ultimatum presented to us: secure the conditions whereby men will entrust their security to a larger entity, or risk annihilation; persuade men that their salvation rests in the subordination of national and local interests to the interests of humanity, or endanger man's future. These are the objectives, yesterday unobtainable, today essential, which we must labor to achieve.

Until this is accomplished, mankind's future remains hazardous and permanent peace a matter for speculation. There is no single magic formula, no one simple step, no words, whether written into the Organization's Charter or into a treaty between states, which can automatically guarantee to us what we seek. Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgements. Peace is not an "is", it is a "becoming." We cannot escape the dreadful possibility of catastrophe by miscalculation.

But we can reach the right decisions on the myriad subordinate problems which each new day poses, and we can thereby make our contribution and perhaps the most that can be reasonably expected of us in 1963 to the preservation of peace. It is here that the United Nations has served us - not perfectly, but well. And in enhancing the possibilities that the Organization may serve us better, we serve and

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/29/2009 9:33:58 PM

the un is a an organization with a charter and a constitution it always stand for what it is is written for, the problem is that the nations represented there don't adhere to its laws

In 1936, I declared that it was not the Covenant of the League that was at stake, but international morality. Undertakings, I said then, are of little worth if the will to keep them is lacking. The Charter of the United Nations expresses the noblest aspirations of man: abjuration of force in the settlement of disputes between states; the assurance of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion; the safeguarding of international peace and security.

But these, too, as were the phrases of the Covenant, are only words; their value depends wholly on our will to observe and honor them and give them content and meaning. The preservation of peace and the guaranteeing of man's basic freedoms and rights require courage and eternal vigilance: courage to speak and act - and if necessary, to suffer and die - for truth and justice; eternal vigilance, that the least transgression of international morality shall not go undetected and unremedied. These lessons must be learned anew by each succeeding generation, and that generation is fortunate indeed which learns from other than its own bitter experience. This Organization and each of its members bear a crushing and awesome responsibility: to absorb the wisdom of history and to apply it to the problems of the present, in order that future generations may be born, and live, and die, in peace.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2009 11:01:51 PM

Ras KebreAB,

I am still writing the reasoning about Obama's inaugeration. The more I write and look into it, the more I keep on finding other things to say about it.

Ark I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/30/2009 3:24:44 PM

Yes I, whenever the i is ready. I am looking forward to it

Blessed Love
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I