Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3343&start_row=11

BUSH IS GONE!!!!!!! HalleluJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/21/2009 11:05:29 PM

all is true but through the confidence ini have in his majesty ini know things will be better,

will someone tell i of this new world order, collective security represented by the united nations is the world order his majesty fought for

it is true that the nations of the earth through there lack of following its rules weaken the un for their agenda, but all for all it will remain and when its not it will be war and tribulation

selassie i is king of kings, and raise kings and set up kings, i for one know he has not left i alone all is done for the salvation of his choosen

blessed love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/22/2009 5:37:15 AM

Blessed Love One and all...

To Ras KebreAb:

Responding to the question regarding what any of InI thought on the process of inauguration, I have a thought on his stumbling during the swearing in.

I actually found this highly profound. Did thee I see that part.

He said his name following the oath bearer... then he said he swore to execute... then paused... well, in fact he just stopped there and had to be prompted to start again. I know it is plain that his nerves had the better of him (bless him, what a dispensation to be called to in human flesh, regardless of the politics). However, InI know there are no coincidences. Why did his reflex cause him to stop at this point. Why did he not stammer at the next word? He was supposed to say, 'to execute faithfully the office of president... blah blah'. But he just first says, to execute. Then he said, to execute the office of president, faithfully.

Now we know the freemason them and their majick... and as it happens, he had to reswear the oath to a small official audience at the oval office... so clearly according to their procedure, the order of wordsound is important. So, what does it mean that from his mouth his first utterance, that is his own casting of spells swore that he would execute. Then he swore that he would execute the office of president faithfully, rather than faithfully execute the office of president.

According to dictionary.com, as well as the term 'execute' being defined in the obvious ways, such as to carry out, accomplish, perform, as well as to put to death. The verb used without an object (which is the way Obama used it in his stumble) is specifically defined as to accomplish something as an assigned task.

Assigned task is the operative word. Assigned by whom... well, I would put forward that perhaps it is that assigned by the same One who architectured nervous stumbles and slips of tongues.

Okay, so what am I saying... thee I them know what my priyers and blessings are for Obama.

I don't know if anyone has read his first authored autobiography called Dreams from my Father. It is well worth the read, particularly in light of current events. It was critiqued on a 'culture' show the other day, and one of the critics on the show was criticising the part of the book (towards the end) where he goes to great lengths to illustrate his paternal history and genealogy, and he goes into detail about his journey to Kenya to visit his paternal dynasty. I was outraged with the critic, but most of these people are baseless. This was the part of the book I found most intriguing. There was some other guest minister on the show who was obsessed with his mixed race inheritance, and was insisting on projecting her own shaky feelings of inadequacy onto Obama somehow, which I was just like 'oh, get over it'. Anyway... my point about the book is that, during his lengthy oration of his experience in Kenya, he shares a set of dreams he was receiving with the reader (I think this was the dreams from my father bit)... and I'm just hoping that when InI am chanting for the ancient man to rise... I am smiling to think that the ancient man jumped up unexpectedly at the inauguration and grabbed away the rest of the oath...

He swore to execute. I hope it is the plan of his Higher I. Selassie I first!!!!! :)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/22/2009 7:03:11 AM

YES Empress, i saw that part late last night, and this morning i heard of his retaking the oath. I was grasping to find the significance of this, i knew what i was seeing meant something other than what they are saying on the news. Well, i dint have to grasp for long, lo and behold, the i is there before i

if you ask i, profound is an understatement for your reasoning.
As the i said, no such thing as a coincidence.

As the prezidency continues, i pray he will keep in touch with and rise to meet his higher i-self and not fall towards the base things of this world.

i humbly give thanks for thy sight

JAH IS MIGHTY, HIS Will be done

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/22/2009 7:06:13 AM

Oh, to Ras Power, His Majesty never fought for a one world government.
Look deeper still

I hope you dont fall for the lie that unless there is a one world government there will always be war and tribulation, when the ones causing the war and tribulation are the same ones working for a one world government, do you see it?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/22/2009 8:56:08 AM

Hail Majesty!

Oh, more information on my above point... just speaking to a colleague and apparently what happened exactly was that the oath bearer started off and said the words in the wrong order...

I Barack... will execute the...

Which Barack begins to repeat, but then stops at execute because he had realised that the oath bearer had missed something out... so Barack pauses and looks at the oath bearer. The oath bearer then corrects himself and says... will faithfully execute the office of president... etc etc. Then Barack continues to make the correction but actually ends up saying the first one which the oath bearer had said, which was will execute faithfully... and not faithfully execute.

Very interesting on such an auspicious occasion.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 1/22/2009 10:49:11 PM

rasta i never said his majesty fought for a one world government, that is madness, the united nations is not forming any one world government, its made of the nations of the world, his majesty went in great depths speaking of the united nations, its flaws and its usefulness, saying an enemy of the united nations is an enemy of all of us, and its not the great nations who benefits from the united nations, etc

Messenger: rootz Sent: 1/23/2009 8:19:34 AM

blessed rases!

i was having a chat with this other ras a few days ago and we were talking about inter racial marriages. he referred to genesis when he was saying that we shouldn't be marrying people of different races because that's not what Jah wanted. he says because these spawns come from two different entities then they're gon end up being rebels because they don't know which side they belong to and that's a dangerous thing on it's own. personally, i never really cared about inter racial marriages because i felt that it's people's own choices who they want to marry.. now he was talking about people like obama and how dangerous they are because, really, you don't know which side he's going to take up using his presidential power. white people are joyful, for what i ain't sure, and black people.. well.. i guess i think i know why they've got themselves dillusioned by a black being president but i don't care about a different colour inhabiting the white house.. i guess what i'm saying is i kinda do agree that there's not much to celebrate about a black man heading babylon, in fact, we should be worried..

i was watching this other show on tv called bible uncovered. it tends to discuss certain things in the bible and on this particular 'episode' it was talking about the antichrist. it was talking about the dragon giving power to the antichrist and together they're gon rule the world etc etc, i don't really wan go into detail about it for now but you can find it in revelations.. and it was talking about the antichrist being hailed the world over such that has never been done in history and i couldn't help thinking, well the way obama's being praised all over the world like he's somehow going to be the change we all need.. mmm.. reserve comment for now..

also, the bible talks about the four horsemen; one to conquer, the other holding a scale, the other bringing famine etc and the last bringing death; the one we're all supposed to fear the most. anyway, i can't help thinking, the one who's holding the scale, supposedly talking about the economic meltdown.. well, look at what's happening lately with the world's economy! is it a sign of the end times? i don't know..

eversince i started reasoning with these bredren i have been seeing things differently like 'seeing' seeing and it's a blessing because this other rasta told me that now that i've embraced the livity, rastafari will open my eyes.

JAH LIVE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/23/2009 2:12:07 PM

Ras Power, i am not even going to try. I have come to the realization that you will never listen. Perhaps when you see what ini are saying manifest before your eyes, you will, but until then, think as you like. You still dont realize that the greatest enemy of the UN( as it is today) is itself the greatest enemy of the UN(as His Majesty ordained it)
That is where your foolishness lies,brethren, you keep thinking that ini are against the UN as His Majesty wanted it to be

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2009 1:05:19 PM

I watched the inauguration ceremony yesterday. I saw a lot of serious things while watching it from the first couple of minutes of the show, long before the swearing in. Because of what I saw early on, I got a pen and paper and recorded the things that I felt I should reason about.

I will reason about it later, I still need to look into some more things. But what I have already seen is serious and shows more revelations about what I and I have been already been reasoning about babylon illusion, and their current face.

Eleazar,

You praised God that bush is gone, and then you talk about knowing that obama is part of the same new world order.

So why praise God that bush is gone?

You say, "at least BUSH IS GONE!!"

at least what?

Once you start blaming Bush for what the american government has done in the past 8 years, you start playing into babylon's illusion.

They put a particular face in front of them so that people associate what was done to that face, so they don't realize that the face they attribute those decisions to is not the decision maker, but is just another one of the decisions. What I mean by that previous sentence is that the character of the face that they put up in the past 8 years was a very conscious decision and a part of the collective decisions that are part of the collective goal. Even the controversy over the votes when Bush got elected before was part of the illusion, one of the propaganda decisions for their next step, and next steps after that.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/25/2009 8:32:44 AM

Ark I,

I guess I got caught up in the "its the first black prezident" hype and seeing all those people coming together at the inauguration. Perhaps there isn't anything to celebrate because Obama will do whatever his controllers tell him to. Maybe I shouldn't have said "HalleluJAH".

But even Noam Chomsky admits, there are some slight differences between a rep. and dem. administration, a democratic administration will be slightly less aggressive than a republican one, but will be more sneaky about doing its dirt.

I also agree that Bush should not be blamed for everthing that the US has done for the past 8 years, because Bush is just following orders.

So Babylon has taken off its Bush mask and put on its Obama mask. Notice that Joe Biden is Roman Catholic.

JAH LIVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I