Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3332&start_row=11

RasTafarI Guidance

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: TheOne Sent: 1/16/2009 2:42:51 PM

I and I have jus found jah it and now I and I can really start living a fruitfull life now I and I understand that I and I have been living lies in Babyloon now i look to jah for guidance.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2009 12:37:40 PM

Yaa Asantewa, I haven't been able to get online for the past little while, so I am just reading your reasoning now.

I will respond relatively soon, I just need to read your reasoning properly and take the time to respond.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2009 12:13:36 AM

Yaa Asantewa, the I said,
-----------------------------------------
I Kingman was giving an advice to I, and it something that he reiterates often, and stays a relevant to us all; he always reminds that this trod yah is not just sweet sweet sweet alone. Right? Ah true. Along the thread of reasoning being made, I find this relevant. It is a narrow path so it is said. And in more serious times of iditation, it is easier to relate to the analogy.

Yes I, I learned that from Idrens early on, and different people go through different kind of tribulations. As the scripture says, the more the parent Loves the child, the more they will rebuke them. So I sight that the closer I and I trod to Jah RasTafarI, the more Jah expects from I and I, because the intention of RasTafarI is to help I and I rise Higher, not to remain stagnant. Jah made HIM Irits to be very particular, so when I and I get lazy and hold back I and I progress, the Irits are very hard to hold. It is not bad to relax or do other things sometimes, but when I and I Iritical rising is neglected because too much of our free time is used to relax or do other things, then I and I become stagnant, and there is no time now for stagnation, I and I have a battle to fight.

I have caught Iself from time to time not putting enough time and effort into the Irits as I should, and I could see the weakness that came because of it. So I rebuke Iself and blaze I foolishness, and spend more time with Jah. Some times it takes longer than other times to put in the effort, even after I have rebuked Iself, and so I rebuke and blaze Iself for that to, because once it is noticed, I shouldn't hesitate to act and I shouldn't waver or be partial in I action.

The I said,
So, then I came forward to this situation, back to the c(sh)ity, and as it has turned out my new level of development has to focus on... well, focus. Thee I know, holding strong to iritical development of the freeworld, for use inside the walls of Rome.

It takes more effort to hold the Irits in the city when compared to being in nature, especially when in nature around Ones and Ones who are also traveling the Irits. But the only reason it takes more effort is because I and I are still not clean, only partially cleansed. When I and I are completely cleansed and purified, it will make no difference what our surroundings are and the effort will be the same, because I and I will be One.

Several years ago I reasoned to an Idren of mine showing him that it is hard in babylon physically and spiritually because babylon's construction is against nature with it's concrete walkways, lack of life and everything else, and babylon's vibes are always against I and I Irits and affects I and I when we trod through the city. He told I to remove that kind of thinking from I mind and that it is for I and I to trample the dragon with every step I and I take, not the other way around. Babylon has no power over I and I unless I and I grant it power.

The I said,
So... this was the new challenge, the new assignment... and so I give thanks for the timeliness of the posting. Moreover, before I came forward to read this, I had a revelation on the same question during my sabbatical ights. So, to then come forward and read this which matched so much of the iditation is Oneness. I will share the ights.

New challenge, new assignment. Yes I, I and I have to always train on the battlefield, and approach as much as I and I can as part of I and I training, to involve Jah Irits in more and more aspects of I and I trodding in and trodding out.

Jah RasTafarI connects all of I and I together and guides I and I to do the Right thing at the Right time so that I and I can help eachother Rise, as long as I and I listen when Jah provides the Guidance. When I started this reasoning, I knew that there was something that I needed to reason about but I didn't know what it was. So I sat in front of a blank reasoning page, and travelled I and I Irits and waited until the I-nspiration came to show I what I needed to write about. It doesn't always happen that way, most times I know what I am going to reason about before I come to the forum, or decide to reason about something in reaction to something I read on the forum or elsewhere. I give Thanks to RasTafarI for those times when I can hear and Iverstand Jah guidance, and have enough sense to follow it.

The I said,
So, we know the questions. I was saying to the I in I, why were InI having more I-mmunication during the early rise, and in the 'freeworld' time... and now I'm forward inside of Rome (reluctantly), in more need, and yet the comfort (like a hand-holding) through the I-mmunication can sometimes seem distant and remote.

The reason their is more need is because rome is the way rome is, and the reason rome is the way it is, is because of the wickedness and unnaturalness here in rome. As the I said, "in more need, and yet the comfort through the I-mmunication can sometimes seem distant and remote.".

It is like being in a cool place where you have a heat source with an opening wide enough to keep warm, but then trod to an even colder place where you are in more need of heat, but since the opening of the heater is not wide enough, there is not enough heat coming out to keep you warm in the colder surroundings. So to keep warm the opening must be opened wider to let more heat come through, and eventually the day comes when the opening is completely opened, then you are One with the heat source and will be warm enough, no matter how cold your surroundings are.

In regards to the stillness the I was reasoning about,
So, I found through my iditation that my challenge here in Rome, development wise is to cultivate stillness, regardless of the frequencies. And even when InI are under a barrage of frequency in any given situation... InI must train Iselves into always being able to locate the stillness within. I think common psychology says things like count to 10 before speaking, or when in anger and stuff. And I'm thinking it is something to do with that.

I don't want to assume what the I means when the I refers to stillness, so correct I if I am wrong, but I will reason as if the I means "to clear your mind and bring stillness to your thoughts". In order to find the Heights of the Irits, I feel that clearing your mind and bringing stillness to your thoughts can be a great help to make the I more aware of the vibes around the I and enable the I to Learn to Rise with the Irits and Ride them. But I don't think the stillness is necessary to Rise with the Irits. When I and I catch the vibes, it is a Rising, and is an vibe that is different then the stillness. So in time when I and I train in stillness to learn to more quickly sense and Rise with the Irits, then I and I will no longer require the stillness to Rise with it, unless maybe if we neglect it for a time and need to Learn again.

The I said,
So, in the same iditation, I asked myself to start to locate my temple rather than just feel it within, locate it, identify the route, practise getting there quickly when necessary

Yes I, the I knows it I-Sistren, it is part of the I, so Itinue in your Trod and the I will Itinue to Rise.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/26/2009 8:31:44 AM

Ark I, the I said:
--------------
Several years ago I reasoned to an Idren of mine showing him that it is hard in babylon physically and spiritually because babylon's construction is against nature with it's concrete walkways, lack of life and everything else, and babylon's vibes are always against I and I Irits and affects I and I when we trod through the city. He told I to remove that kind of thinking from I mind and that it is for I and I to trample the dragon with every step I and I take, not the other way around. Babylon has no power over I and I unless I and I grant it power.
----------------

I and I give thanks for this. This had proved helpful for I and I during this time, when I and I trod inside Rome. I and I was letting babylon bring down I and I Irits, but I and I realize now it should be the other way round in truth. Word Sound and Power. Jah RasTafarI!

Selassie The First Live Iternally!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/28/2009 10:19:15 AM

My Lord, humble thanks for the attention once again.

I know I will be returning to ingest bit by bit the wisemind and reasoning. The direction resonates, and thee I is blessed and favoured in the sight of the Most High.

Selassie I JAH RasTafari.

Messenger: irie ivan Sent: 1/28/2009 1:16:24 PM

Jah idance above all!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/13/2012 2:17:10 AM

Give Thanks

Im not sure if the I read I post in the "future guidance" topic but this resonates with I deeply. This reasoning helped I overstand what I was trying to get at in I own mind and words. Like a moment of clarity. There is a lot to take in here I will meditate on each point one by one. this is truely strange for I, it's as if ones have entered I mind and helped I interpret I own thoughts !!!

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2014 12:28:37 AM

Bringing this forward for something else to Reason about.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2014 11:49:49 PM

Garveys Africa,

I was curious if the I thinks that the kind of things I mention in the first post are possible, or does that fall under what the I call supernatural?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2014 12:38:53 AM

I overstand why you would ask that.

But much of what many people call supernatural I see as the expression of nature, natural law,misunderstood by man. I don't think there is anything higher than the essence of life. So what you said may seem supernatural to some, I personally wouldn't exclude any of what you had posted from the potential power of the mind. When the Queen Mothers give prophetical readings they do not explain this as supernatural superior to nature, but they will explain the whole process as a part of the divinity of nature. As the Kushites knew, to study science is to study nature is to study God / spirituality.

In a word: No. I try to keep that word / concept out of my vocabulary. I see it as disrespectful to the divine, and bad metaphysics.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I