Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3332&start_row=1

RasTafarI Guidance

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2009 8:10:12 PM

Jah is always there to provide guidance, but Jah will not force anybody to listen. It is for I and I to choose to listen when Jah RasTafarI speaks to I and I.

Sometimes Jah will show I and I guidance through a dream, sometimes through vision, and sometimes Jah will just speak to I and I as I and I are trodding throughout the day.

Sometimes I and I will be walking to a particular destination and Jah will show I and I to trod a different way that day, or to go somewhere else instead of the planned destination. Sometimes Jah shows I and I this to avoid a problem at the destination or the path to the destination. Sometimes it is because Jah has some kind of Work for I and I to do somewhere else, or that there is somebody I and I are supposed to meet at the new destination.

Jah will also reveal things to I and I about certain people I and I come across, either to show I and I that the person needs to reason with I and I, or to avoid the person because they will cause problems for I and I.

It takes time to learn the difference between guidance from Jah and our own thinking. I and I can learn by testing what I and I saw, to see if it is Jah guidance. If I and I get the vibe to not go to a particular place, I and I should first search I and I thoughts to sight whether it was Jah guidance, or our own thinking that lead I and I to avoid that destination. I and I can also find out later on if something happened in that place that explains why I and I were told to avoid it, or if I and I get a vibe to go somewhere, I and I will sight what or who it was that Jah was sending I and I to, when I and I get there.

If I and I get a vibe that warns I and I about a particular person. I and I should keep I and I eyes open and pay close attention to what the person says and does, so that I and I will sight the physical manifestation of the vibe, to see if the vibe was true.

I and I must be very critical when learning to sight Jah RasTafarI guidance, because it is too easy to be fooled by our own thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. I and I must make sure that we don't make something bigger or more significant than it is, because this kind of thinking will either slow I and I learning, or stop I and I from learning.

If I and I are honest with ourselves and don't let I and I fool ourselves, in time I and I will learn the difference. But even as I and I learn the difference, I and I must remain critical, otherwise, I and I can fall backwards into our imagination and misunderstanding. As I and I become more familiar with Jah Voice, there will come times when I and I will have absolutely no doubt that it is the Voice of RasTafarI that is guiding I and I. Other times I and I will know that it was just our own logic, thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. Other times I and I will not be sure, and it is important in these times that I and I don't let ourselves assume it is Jah voice or our own thoughts. I and I should make sure to search it out and that will Itinue to help I and I learn the difference.

The skill of recognizing the difference is important for I and I trod, because I and I trod is Jah guidance. As Jah speak, so I and I should do.

In time, when the I get a dream of prophesy, The I will know it is prophesy and will not ignore it, but will make sure to remember it and keep it fresh in your thoughts. Or when the I is sitting down and Jah tells the I to rise up and go this place or that, the I will just get up and go without a second thought. Or when the I is walking and Jah tells the I to go somewhere else, the I will not hesitate and will trod where you are supposed to trod. And when Jah warns the I about a person or place, the I will take warning. Or when Jah shows the I that somebody is thinking about the I or needs to reason with the I, the I will go see them or give them a call and they will show the I that they needed to reason with the I, or were just talking or thinking about the I.

Always remember to be critical, because sometimes people can fool themselves into thinking their own thoughts is Jah Guidance. For example, logic might show the I that somebody needs to reason with the I, and when the I reason with the person, the person will confirm that they needed to reason. But if the I searched out your thoughts, the I would see the logic that lead the I to this conclusion. It is also good to use your logic and thoughts to make decisions, doing things according to that can often be a good thing. But two things are important to remember, don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance, because the best thing for the I to do will not always be the most logical thing.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/5/2009 10:10:26 PM

GREETINGS and Blessed Heart Yes I RASTAFARI
Love this Post. Positive STILL.
"Don't confuse the logic with JAH GUIDANCE and don't put the logic above JAH Guidance". YES BRAHDAH! LOVE and ONEness.
Yes that is very common as Man/womban trod RastafarI or any path man/womban begins to trod. Iman can relate to this as a daily thing. Constant checking within the I is a must. for I to keep ALERT and Watchful of JAH WILL and it is not of I own logic or thoughts trying to push what the flesh wants. It is such joy to see when I&I follow Jah Guidance and the situation that I question and still follow JAH guide. Sometime wondering like, well OK I&I will go this way cause I&I just feel it, In I mind things may logically seam not right. But the Heart says so. and It is revealed as the I mentioned. It is a fine line too between the thinking of our own and JAH Guidance. As the ARK I said,"Always remember to be critical." I realize what the I points to. Iman Give Praises unto the Almighty JAH for giving the I(EYE) to Recognize the difference. So many in life do not even concider this in their daily movements. The end result can be detramental if not conscious and "critical" of the awareness of our thoughts. I think many people do not realize thoughts are just vibrations like radio waves. and as human Satalites I&I can pick up many vibes that some how if I&I am not critical and conscious of what is in I mind than I can become Identified by that thought vibration. Then within a short period of time a stream is flowing from an unconscious thought that I&I let develope into a river of negativity. People can Live under such madness and mind controle. Just within their own conditioned mind. Conditioned from the unconscious thoughts that they have let flow through.
It is very important to cultivate I mind and the thoughts, as the I said Good decisions must be made. Exercising our mind with positive things, Art, books, music, certain movies, physical exersize too, all of these things bring positive vibes to I&I. And I&I know cultivating I mind is for One purpose so I&I can let JAH vibes flow through I. and can SEE the difference when logic is needed or just when I&I need to rely on JAH GUIDANCE, reguardless of what I logical mind may think. YES I.
Give Thanks for Pointing these things out ARK I.
ONE LOVE
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/6/2009 5:25:41 AM

My Lord. Give thanks for this valuable reasoning. I am fulljoying it.

I have a question along this thread, My Lord...

Do InI live life, or does life live InI?

I don't know if the question is clear, so to elaborate a little... what I'm asking is: as InI are moving around within the daily, things are occuring to us and as thee I point to there are several sources of information / vibration which InI pick up on, or develop within our own thoughts and applications of logic; so, how far are our destinations, for example, chosen by InI at all.

I mean, thee I referred to an example of being headed somewhere and then think of going elsewhere only to find that it was a good idea to avoid the initial destination, or a better idea to reach the second place. For I, this can occur through a process of logic which at the time I sight is my own thoughts, only to talk to someone on the way or find something unexpected at the 'logical' destination which proves to I that which I thought is a result of a sensible process of my own thoughts internally is effected overall by the higher vision, by the more all encompassing I.

So, do not our own logic and thought processes work for the bigger picture, especially if such is the intention of the temple? I'm wondering how far it is possible to separate purist JAH guidance from our own instincts and motivations?

I hope I am being clear, as I look forward to the reasoning. It is very relevant.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/6/2009 8:59:59 AM

Greetings in the name of the Highest I, Holy I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI; Everliving, Everfaithful, Eversure, Everstrong, Evermerciful Jah RasTafarI!

Ark I, I and I greatly apprecilove this reasoning bredrin.

I wanted to respond to Yaa Asantewa's question.
The I said :
------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean, thee I referred to an example of being headed somewhere and then think of going elsewhere only to find that it was a good idea to avoid the initial destination, or a better idea to reach the second place. For I, this can occur through a process of logic which at the time I sight is my own thoughts, only to talk to someone on the way or find something unexpected at the 'logical' destination which proves to I that which I thought is a result of a sensible process of my own thoughts internally is effected overall by the higher vision, by the more all encompassing I.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I and I agree that this can occur through the process of logic. However I and I sight that it does not mean Jah RasTafarI was not guiding I and I. For example, as the I said through talking with someone along the way or find something unexpected we can use logic to make a decision. Even though it was our logic that bring us to the decision, it was Jah who would have guided us to find the person or unexpected thing along the way, for us to then use our logic to make a decision.

As Ark I said:
------------------------------------------------------------
It is also good to use your logic and thoughts to make decisions, doing things according to that can often be a good thing. But two things are important to remember, don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance, because the best thing for the I to do will not always be the most logical thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

May Selassie I bless his children continually!
Give thanks and Ises unto the Highest, Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/6/2009 12:26:27 PM

Yes I. Give thanks.

This was exactly the question I did have though, for Iself...

Where 'logic' and guidance in these examples are being explained as quite fluid and interchangeable, I am asserting that in the intention for guidance (which InI crelove within) does logic (in the life comings and goings of InI) even exist without JAH guidance?

Do thee I them sight what I am asking? By the way... quite interestingly this line of reasoning is 'co-incidentally' right on time for an element I have had in iditation of late... so my questions are actually genuine. These are the parts I am stuck on... so my questions are not rhetorical, nor are they statements disguised as questions or anything. I am actually asking, quite relieved that we have finally gotten onto a reasoning where the sharing will bring from other ends of the Earth, more food for I thought.

So, on Ark-I's note; "don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance"... I am hence asking; where these two elements of internal thought are co-dependent, what are the ways of separating them? Can JAH guidance occur without motivating an element of internal logic? Can it be as random as the call to get up and go somewhere, without a logically motivating precursor of events or signposting?

I mean, breaking it up a little... for I, I often logically go through something, as people usually do. One's application of 'logic' is quite subjective, we must keep in mind. I guess one person's logic is another's madness (lol - say no more:). But anyway, for I... I will assess something with my own thoughts, however I feel like I can only take it so far, due to limited vision, limitation of the flesh, etc. For I, perception beyond this point is iritical in nature and points to JAH JAH. Naturally.

Ark I says this poignantly; "it is too easy to be fooled by our own thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding".

How would we assess if this is the result or not? Particularly when InI are keen to remain in guidance? As it is said above, the best thing to do may not be the most logical. And then, wishing to feel or appear ratified in logic leans on vanity, does it not?

And above all, what about if InI receive a guidance that in instruction appears outlandish to the situation. Then InI are there like, oh my, I feel strongly to have to do this but it is gonna seem OFFKEY. It is at this point it is easier to fool oneself into thinking it is our own thoughts and imagination, because shame-face makes one wish to turn away; when it might be that our sight in the situation is limited, but the one who has the higher guidance can see more severity.

I find this frequency of confusion very high in the c(sh)ity. So many clashing vibration. So, I will find this reasoning extremely useful.

Omega-I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2009 1:15:13 PM

Yaa Asantewa,

I don't have time to reason right now, but I do have some responses to the I reasoning.

My internet situation will be a little off and on for the next few days, so if I don't respond tonight (Toronto time), I will respond in the next couple of days.

Ark I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/6/2009 10:35:18 PM

Greetings Children of the Most High
Yes Yaa Asanewa, If the I would like to check how I&I sight on this question, I shall work at reasoning on this. JAH GUIDE I,lol.
Does Logic exsist without JAH Guidance. Apears to be what the I asks. Taken from this definition of logic.(logic being the thoughts and the process man/wombman uses to come up with thoughts about a certain thing.) And JAH Guidance being the very Power of JAH VIBES, the energy that man/wombman may call intuition.(That STILL QUIET VOICE). If I could use the analogy of a candle being Logic and JAH Guidance being the SUN. The candle flame is basically the same as SUN energy but on a smaller scale, The same but tiny compared to the Radiant Light of the SUN. So I&I would have to say since JAH create everything, all vibrations, than in a way logic can not exsist without the Guidance of JAH. That is not an Absolute Truth though because a man/wombman can act upon his own misunderstanding and SEPERATE from JAH. But to I, JAH does not SEPERATE from man. I can also see another way this can be taken It is like doing a math problem it takes logic to do math, in that pure form I imagine JAH Guidance is not needed. I do not adhear to this, though. I&I firmly believe JAH created all vibrations. Which are neither good nor bad, these vibrations just exist. I think when man/womban let the streamm of thoughts become who they are and do not realize they are Awareness than perhaps there is not Guidance. Other wise even in what I know to be logical is somehow rooted in JAH. Otherwise it would be noise and or chaos. I may be off the stream, but if this is what the I is asking then this is I reasoning upon this. If in fact I missed the mark let I know.
I&I feel it is very possible and does accur that without the logical thinking, JAH does GUIDE. The mind can not comprehend what the Works of JAH are in the INFINITE. I&I mind again like the candle flame it is a part of the Larger Light but does not have full Realization of the TOTALITY of JAH. I&I know within I is JAH and I HEART can comprehend JAH FULLY and REALIZE JAH FULLNESS, but the mind and logic and thinking are linear, therefore limited in itself. Logic would exist without man/wombman, but man/wombman can not exist without JAH. Although how could Logic be manifested or revealed without man/wombman's thinking? Which shows I clearly that MAN is Here to show fullness of the REALITY of the LIVING GOD. JAH RASTAFARI. I hope that may have shed some light and not confusion on this. Sometimes It is difficult to know on what level the question is being presented. So I&I answer as I sight it. JAH BLESSINGS and ONE LOVE .
Selassie I LIVE
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/11/2009 9:59:48 PM

Yaa Asantewa, the I said,
---------------------------------
Do InI live life, or does life live InI?

I don't know if the question is clear, so to elaborate a little... what I'm asking is: as InI are moving around within the daily, things are occuring to us and as thee I point to there are several sources of information / vibration which InI pick up on, or develop within our own thoughts and applications of logic; so, how far are our destinations, for example, chosen by InI at all.

I feel it is a combination of Jah RasTafarI, I and I choice, and I and I surroundings (including other people's choices). Check out this reasoning for more detail.

Free Will vs. Destiny

The I said,

So, do not our own logic and thought processes work for the bigger picture, especially if such is the intention of the temple? I'm wondering how far it is possible to separate purist JAH guidance from our own instincts and motivations?

I reasoned that it is often a good thing to use your own thoughts and logic to trod. Selassie I has given I and I the ability of logic so that I and I can make use of it. And in times where I and I logical thoughts lead to something unexpected, as the I said,

...only to talk to someone on the way or find something unexpected at the 'logical' destination which proves to I that which I thought is a result of a sensible process of my own thoughts internally is effected overall by the higher vision, by the more all encompassing I.

I would say that in those instances, there is a good possibility that Jah influenced your logic along the way to go that path, or another possibility is that the person the I met was guided by Jah to meet the I along the path, whether or not they realized that RasTafarI was guiding them. The third possibility is coincidence, which people way too often consider as the only possibility. The more I and I learn to distinguish and Sight Jah Guidance, the better I and I will be to know whether it was coincidence or not.

The I said,
So, on Ark-I's note; "don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance"... I am hence asking; where these two elements of internal thought are co-dependent, what are the ways of separating them? Can JAH guidance occur without motivating an element of internal logic? Can it be as random as the call to get up and go somewhere, without a logically motivating precursor of events or signposting?

In regards to this question "Can JAH guidance occur without motivating an element of internal logic? Can it be as random as the call to get up and go somewhere, without a logically motivating precursor of events or signposting?"

Yes, and it is very important to know that this is so, because it opens up something that will Save the I and Guide the I many times in your Life.

Jah gave I and I logic for usefulness, so it is true that it is part of I and I Guidance. The Reason I am speaking of learning to distinguish what came from our logic, or what came from imagination, or what came from RasTafarI guidance ( meaning direct guidance from RasTafarI that in a moment comes to the I thoughts or straight to the I actions without even thinking about it). I will come to the Reason in a second, after giving that definition of what I am referring to when I say RasTafarI Guidance, I see I need to add one more thing to the distinctions, which is reflex. Reflex is another thing Jah gave I and I for usefulness, but is still separate from what I mean by Jah Guidance, because it is a quick reaction to something you see, hear, or feel through your skin, or in response to your other physical senses.

So the Reason I am speaking of Learning to distinguish is because I and I should also Learn to Sight this other part of I and I, this Direct I-munication with the Most High. Just as I and I make a distinction between I and I different senses, this is another sense that I am referring to, and the Most Important Sense there is. When I and I learn to distinguish this Sense from the others than I and I will have learned to fully heed this warning that Selassie I gave I and I:

However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed.

By using that quote I am not saying that a Person who has not realized to distinguish that Sense is a person without God, because most people will be directed by Jah Guidance from time to time, even if they don't realize it. The reason I use this quote is to say that this Rudder that Selassie I speak about is Jah RasTafarI Guidance. So the more I and I Learn to distinguish it, the more I and will Learn to Hear it, and the more I and I will Learn to Trod by it; I and I will Learn to Trod through in Inity, no matter what happens around I and I, no matter how the waves fall. This Sense should be put above all other senses, so that I and I come to a point where at the moment I and I hear it, I and I know what it is, and Trod accordingly, whether it means a quick movement, or whether it means a movement that should be performed in the future. Without allowing logic or anything else change the Movement because I and I will know that it is Guidance from Selassie I.

Yaa, the I said,

And above all, what about if InI receive a guidance that in instruction appears outlandish to the situation. Then InI are there like, oh my, I feel strongly to have to do this but it is gonna seem OFFKEY. It is at this point it is easier to fool oneself into thinking it is our own thoughts and imagination, because shame-face makes one wish to turn away; when it might be that our sight in the situation is limited, but the one who has the higher guidance can see more severity.

It can be easy to fool oneself into thinking it is our own thoughts and imagination, especially if it seems off key, but if I and I examine our thoughts and examine what comes in the future and pay attention to how it feels when I and I get the dream or thought, and how that feeling is different from the times of our imagination or logic, then I and I will start to learn how it feels different and learn to recognize Jah Voice. It takes time, but without conscious effort, it could never come in any amount of time. That is why it is important to Train ourselves and attempt to Hear, attempt to Speak, Try different ways, and pay attention to our thoughts, feelings and surrroundings until I and I find the key to that part of ourself, and then learn to develop that part of I and I self to make it stronger.

What the I said shows the importance of I and I testing our thoughts to see how the information came, and testing what comes afterwards to learn what the reason was for the Guidance if it was Guidance. It takes time to learn and I have not mastered it yet, but I notice it more often and recoginize the distinction much more than I did before I started Training Iself to develop I awareness. So often when a dream comes to warn I or somebody else, I take warning or show the person the warning. Or when Jah tells I to change course, or to just get up and set a course, I trod. The vibration of the dream and thought is different than regular thoughts or imagination. There are still times when I hear but don't listen, other times where I didn't even realize I heard, and still times where I trod without noticing any warning or direction. So I won't stop Training, sometimes the Training slows and other times speeds up, but it still Itinues.

Another way to increase this Sense within I and I is to speak to the Most High. The I can speak to the Most High about any of your thoughts or actions at any time and for any amount of time. I reasoned before:

All of I and I should Praise Jah for Jah is great. Praise Jah and give Thanks to Jah for every thing that Jah provides. Don't let even One Blessing pass you without giving Thanks and Praise to Jah. From large things to the very smallest things, Praise Jah for his goodness to I and I.

This will teach I and I to appreciLove what Jah do for I and I. Because the amount of time that I and I will Praise Jah, will show I and I all the things that Jah do for I and I.

Also, it will teach I and I to increase I and I Faith in Jah. Jah Greatness is Highest of High. The closer I and I are to Jah and obedient to Jah Guidance, the more Jah will show I and I His Greatness.

Also, I and I Thanks, Praise, and all other communication with Jah, will wake up I and I Eyes and Ears. I and I will have more and better communication with Jah.

It is the same as a child that is first learning to speak. The more the child communicates, the more familiar the child is with the Language of Man. So the child will better Iverstand when the child hears the Words. And the child will be better at speaking with the Language of Man.

So I and I as children of Jah, need to learn Jah Language, and Live for Jah. Praise Jah Itinually.

Praise Jah

It is like everything else, I and I must make a conscious effort to Train I and I self. It is harder than many other things because I and I have to search and explore I and I Irits until I and I find it, but if the I Try to do it with the intention in your Mind of what you want to do, the I will find the Key in due time. And when I say Try, it is not trying with failure, it is Try as silver is Tried in the furnace seven times, burning away impurities until the Key is clean.

Ark I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/14/2009 7:52:53 AM

Greetings InI Selassie I first...

Ark-I... Honourable. Give thanks God in flesh for the time taken to raspond with the kindness to detail. It is a blessing; true grace in Oneness. Selassie I lives. Thee I is priestical in the dispensation of guidance, the touch is very light and heavy. Sincere love and gratitude.

As I had said in a previous post, InI am grateful for the reasoning due to it's timeliness. An iemple earlier in the thread had asked for more context for better grasp and overstanding. Without wishing to enter too much context, I can expand.

For the 08 I was given the joyful works of being sent out to trod earth for my own learning and development, give thanks Ababa Jahnoy... and as it goes the season came to close and I am required to seat up a little. I Kingman was giving an advice to I, and it something that he reiterates often, and stays a relevant to us all; he always reminds that this trod yah is not just sweet sweet sweet alone. Right? Ah true. Along the thread of reasoning being made, I find this relevant. It is a narrow path so it is said. And in more serious times of iditation, it is easier to relate to the analogy.

Anyway, during my rise and in this dispensation of rueben, I am grateful for raw, natural and acute sensory gifts (internal marks of Israel most naturally). It was early in my rise I was feeling that I-mmunication... and during my recent travels this development was strong, as thee I them can imagine. So, then I came forward to this situation, back to the c(sh)ity, and as it has turned out my new level of development has to focus on... well, focus. Thee I know, holding strong to iritical development of the freeworld, for use inside the walls of Rome. We have spoken recently of wrapping hair, etc, etc. And then, this timely reasoning came forward at the time when I was approaching my iditation on the adjustment in the temple of functioning iritically in a physical situation where there exists a mele (mishmash) of frequency. It was troubling, disconcerting, discomforting, and for InI who sight the guidance and close hand of JAHJAH as vital, it almost feels like a panic at losing the frequency on a radio or something, talk of outlandish. Imagine somebody freaking out when the radio waves go shaky from their favourite radio station, that's me when challenge of madern living knocks at I balance... the frequency in the temple is effected. Of course. Give thanks for the Rudder in the Waves posting.

So... this was the new challenge, the new assignment... and so I give thanks for the timeliness of the posting. Moreover, before I came forward to read this, I had a revelation on the same question during my sabbatical ights. So, to then come forward and read this which matched so much of the iditation is Oneness. I will share the ights.

So, we know the questions. I was saying to the I in I, why were InI having more I-mmunication during the early rise, and in the 'freeworld' time... and now I'm forward inside of Rome (reluctantly), in more need, and yet the comfort (like a hand-holding) through the I-mmunication can sometimes seem distant and remote. One can grapple and pull along on the senses and logical application, but in the dusk it is HIM assurance we seek. Right? OK, so I was iditating this, because to tell the truth Israel-family, for InI right now in this judgement iwah and in this judgement place... I don't know about thee I them, but I find this a frightening time. I do not wish to be a rudder, alone on the waves.

I was asking the question to Ark-I, can the senses (Self) be differentiated and if so, how.

My own iditation tells I, that the way it is differentiated is that (and let me know what thee I thinks) HIM voice is the one which speaks in the stillness.

So, I found through my iditation that my challenge here in Rome, development wise is to cultivate stillness, regardless of the frequencies. And even when InI are under a barrage of frequency in any given situation... InI must train Iselves into always being able to locate the stillness within. I think common psychology says things like count to 10 before speaking, or when in anger and stuff. And I'm thinking it is something to do with that.

I have spoken before about the temple, and this is where this iditation links to. As a housekeeping, the temple must be still as this is where the immunication occurs. So I felt in Iself, regardless of what is going on around and around, even at the door of the temple, inside the temple it must be still, because this is where InI can go within.

So, in the same iditation, I asked myself to start to locate my temple rather than just feel it within, locate it, identify the route, practise getting there quickly when necessary... as well as the ongoing challenge of keeping it still and well-kept.

When I read Ark-I's reasoning, it was really resonating in connection with this ights. Particularly when the Honourable has said... "Try as silver is Tried in the furnace seven times, burning away impurities until the Key is clean".

It seems I am trying and being tried as silver.

"I and I must make a conscious effort to Train", to get the key clean, that in all times and situations of need or otherwise, there is no problem getting to temple, opening the door and getting that vital guidance.

Again, I am very grateful of this thread. Give thanks for the sharing.

My Lord & Empresses, Princes and Princesses! Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I...

JAH. RasTafari.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/14/2009 11:03:22 AM

Ises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I!

I and I just read Bredrin Ark I's words and Sistrin Yaa Asantewa's words, and I and I greatly apprecilove this line of reasoning.

Ark I the I said that I-mmunication with Jah RasTafarI will open up I and I's eyes and ears. Word sound and power! When I and I sit down and talk to Jah RasTafarI and give Ises I and I Irit rises and I and I am brought closer to Selassie I.

Yaa, the I said that this I-mmunication or frequency can be interfered with while trodding in the walls of Rome. I and I can relate to this sistrin, so I and I give thanks! I and I home is in the caribbean, but as for now I and I am trodding up in England, in the city, going to university. When I and I trod in this concrete jungle I and I I-mmunication with Jah RasTafarI becomes harder to focus on. Yaa, you said that the temple needs to be still. Word sound and power! I and I sight this also, as everyone moves in the fast lane in this city, there is pollution in the air, and car exhaust, and too much noise; this naturally brings down I and I Irit. I and I sight that the more I and I Irit rises the closer I and I come to Selassie I and the more in tune I and I can become with the frequency of Jah RasTafarI guidance.

Now it has been hard since I and I left I and I island and family to trod in this city. Last night I and I burned some of the holy sacrament and sat down in a part of the university which is by a lake side, on a bench under a tree, away from the city side of things. I and I sat down and meditated on I and I Holy Father, Selassie I Jah RasTafarI, and talked with Jah and gave Ises and thanks, and I and I Irit rose higher and higher, putting I and I on truly Haile Ites. I and I Irit rose so that I and I focus was taken completely from the bad, and I and I was focus solely on the good I and I had, giving all the thanks and Ises unto Jah. I and sat there and talked and prayed to Jah RasTafarI, and I and I Irit Itinued to rise, bringing I and I closer to Jah. During this period I and I was away from the fast lane of the city and I and I temple was still, as Yaa Asentewa was reasoning. So I and I sight that it is true that when the temple is still the easier it is to become in tune with the frequency of Jah RasTafarI guidance, as the distractions of the system are no longer an issue when we look within ourself and find that stillness, so that Selassie I can speak.

Holy I Selassie I Live!
Itinual Ises unto the Holy Father!

Ras I-Tom

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I