Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3301&start_row=1

Lahari Krishna Consciousness

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bhakta Sent: 12/17/2008 6:34:57 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/17/2008 8:42:44 PM

Oh Jah what is this some free advertising site??? Did you not see this site is called JAH RasTafarI.com not advertiseyourfalsegod.com. I n I know the Living God and testify HIS Name is King Selassie I.
Get that clear!
Hail the Conquering Lion
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/17/2008 9:46:09 PM

Words of ALMIGHTY GOD HIM Majesty Haile I Selassie I:

Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/18/2008 10:44:09 AM

LMAO again again again again.

I wonder if this is just the sign of the times.

I know I'm going to offend people now, but trust I... it is simple a reflection... but this is why Nyabinghi could not resonate for I within. There is too much space created around the relationship to Hinduism and stuff, ye know through Howell's links to Indo-mystics and their practice.

I mean, RasTafari, the Man HimSelf, has resonated with me from as far as I can remember, but it was not until I heard Emmanuel Order that I began to identify with a body, an order within what are considered and counted within the mansions of RasTafari. If it wasn't for Emmanuel, I would just be a floating fan of Haile Selassie I, not quite overstanding my relationship with HIM. At this point, I must hail Honourable John Marcus, prophet of old that certifies the trinity in this time. Selassie I first lives.

Not to knock those for who Nyabinghi does resonate... indeed it is know thee I Self. No doubt. I just thought to show thee I them this reflection due to this Hari Krishna advert. It just made me think.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2008 11:28:06 PM

Wow, I never knew that Hindi was the first language. LOL.

Eleazar1234, do you see the inappropriateness of the quote you displayed. The person who started this topic is speaking like Hindu was first, not about a joining of philosophies. Was Selassie I saying that Hindu was the original in that quote you posted?

Yaa Asantewa,

In I trod with Nyahbinghi, I never saw Idren relating it to Hinduism. From I experience with Nyahbinghi and Bobo, although there are some differences, they are both the same kind of trod. That is why if I speak about mansions, those are the Ones I speak in support of because I sight that people who trod that way are trodding the way RasTafarI SoulJahs are to trod. I also see RasTafarI people who trod as RasTafarI SoulJahs who are not Nyahbinghi or Bobo, but I don't see any other mansions whose precepts are the same as Nyahbinghi and Bobo.

Nyahbinghi and Bobo are the Fire People.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/19/2008 7:18:13 AM

Natural Iyah. Raspect. Thee I dun know.

The notion of the relationship to Indian mysticism came from some reading I had made relating to Leonard Howell, apparently also known as "Gong Guru Maragh", a name he was said to have iceived from these mystics and advisors. Other than that, like thee I, I have never come upon Nyabinghi Iemple or Daughters that make any significance of a relationship in irits. Of course.

But in the reality of InI dispensation, I totally accord with thee I relating to the fire that burns in the hearts of InI Israel through individuals translations brought about by keys to the Tri.Inity.

Blessed Love, my Lord.

Messenger: emmanuel Sent: 12/19/2008 8:42:04 AM

Greetings in the da name of the the Most High. God made man in his image, but if humanity is so diverse; blacks, whites, in-betweens etc, with different faces and languages, and different religions, beliefs and names, which image is the true image of God?
God is as diverse as the whole creation can be. God is in every image, in every particle, everywhere. Because He is the Creator.
we dont see him in all because our senses are limited, hence we give him our own names limited to our belief, education etc and we try to convince others.
The only ting to remember is that God is One, He is The One, He is The All, and that no single head can enscapulate Him because He is even vaster than etenity, and He is the Truth.
And the truth shall set you free. And what is true in this world? the only thing that is true is the one thing that does not change, koz truth will always be. And what is that?
If you do your meditation sincerely, the truth will start to reveal itself, and you shall see God in His diversity, in all His Creation whether Rasta, Hindu, Christian, Moslem etc. He is the Divine Life behind everything, dead or alive, human or pig.
If we all follow the Master, of any religion, and do what they did (and not just pay lip service with blind devotion) we will come to see God the way they did. Only us the followers give labels to our following. the original masters never were what we are eg Christ was not a christian, nor Bhudha a Bhudist etc. For conventional purposes yes, these denominations work, for identity purposes. but truly speaking they are boundaries, a form of segregation, seperation. Rasta is One Love koz We Are One!!!!!!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/19/2008 9:58:29 AM

Ark I,

That quote was inappropriate. I should have actually read the link that was posted, it talks about some guy named Shri. Lahari Krishna who claims to be Jesus Christ, Allah, and Sreeman Narayana. I overstand the concept of Guru like when the Sikhs talk about Guru, but I have never heard of this guy (Lahari Krishna) before.

In regards to Hinduism, yes I have heard of Leonard Howell being very involved in Hindu influenced philosophy in regards to the Ganja, and I heard that Howell proclaimed himself a type of Guru. I agree with Hindu Yoga and meditation, but sometimes it appears like Idol Worship when the Hindus pray to those millions of gods that they have, it crosses the line into idolatry.

RasTafarI is the Ipreme Guru

Messenger: Bhakta Sent: 12/19/2008 10:26:15 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: emmanuel Sent: 12/19/2008 10:57:07 AM

This is also a philosophical debate. the thing i got to do is do my practice
1 Do wholesome acts
2 Avoid sinful tendencies
3 Purify the mind

this is the common denominator of any sound religion,

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI