Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=71

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/6/2009 9:25:58 AM

Baba Olga, instead of leaning on your own misunderstanding. Look to what the Most High Haile Selassie I say:

I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be.

We have seen again during our visit that God has not been partial in His divine creation. The difference of colour is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.

But let us take pride in the fact that as free men we attack and abhor racial discrimination on principle, where-ever it is found and in whatever guise. We can, in addition to the economic pressures of which we dispose, bring our moral weight to bear and rally world opinion to our cause by revealing the brutality, the inhumanity, the inherent viciousness and evil represented by this policy.

Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the equality of all men, irrespective of differences of race, colour or creed.

As we do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so we oppose it wherever it is found.

As we guarantee to each the right to worship as he chooses, so we denounce the policy which sets man against man on issues of religion.

As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds.

Specious basically means something which sounds good and possible to the listener and can be imagined to be real, but is actually false.

We here are all dedicated to the betterment of the conditions of man's life; we all know the sorrows and misery of those who do not live but merely exist, the lot of men whose living conditions are sub-standard. But when We speak of the betterment of man's life, We mean not merely the economic improvement of living standards; We refer, in addition, to the spiritual conditions in which man lives, for just as a man without means to feed his hunger and to clothe his nakedness can take no pride in his existence as a human being, so, also is one who is reviled and discriminated against because of his race or religion, robbed of his self-respect and human dignity.

Racial Discrimination

The spectre of racial discrimination which has for so long cast its dark and evil shadow over much of this globe is slowly disappearing. Men are coming increasingly to be judged by their talents and abilities rather than by the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion. But there yet remain those who, in their bigotry and ignorance, resist this flooding tide, and it is against these that our efforts must be directed. The struggle to win for our brothers in South Africa that status as free men, free to stand, heads high, among free men as equals, which so many millions of Africans and Asians have attained but yesterday, goes on. Our duty is not discharged, our course is not run, our victory not won so long as apartheid, the legitimized policy of the Government of the Union of South Africa, prevails in any area of the world.

It is upon this knowledge and understanding that we have sought to build the international unity of the spirit which today constitutes the most important force for good in the search for a lasting world peace and a decent way of life for humanity.
With the raising of all men to their rightful dignity and honour as individuals, they will be able to regard their fellows, of whatever nation, of whatever race, of whatever religious, linguistic or historical tradition, as equals, without jealousy, without fear, without undue pride.

Mankind, be it in past, present of future, has always been judged not by color, or creed, but by the wealth of its knowledge.

We reaffirm today, in the name of principle and right, our opposition to prejudice, wherever and in whatever form it may be found, and particularly do we rededicate ourselves to the eradication of racial discrimination from this continent. We can never rest content with our achievements so long as men, in any part of Africa, assert on racial grounds their superiority over the least of our brothers. Racial discrimination constitutes a negation of the spiritual and psychological equality which we have fought to achieve and a denial of the personality and dignity which we have struggled to establish for ourselves as Africans. Our political and economic liberty will be devoid of meaning for so long as the degrading spectacle of South Africa's apartheid continues to haunt our waking hours and to trouble our sleep. We must redouble our efforts to banish this evil from our land. If we persevere, discrimination will one day vanish from the earth. If we use the means available to us, South Africa's apartheid, just as colonialism, will shortly remain only as a memory. If we pool our resources and use them well, this specter will be banished forever.

And in an effort to carry out this teaching to pursue truth - to promote those bonds common to the human race - Your Excellency has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured.

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness.

Last May, in Addis Ababa, I convened a meeting of Heads of African States and Governments. In three days, the thirty-two nations represented at that Conference demonstrated to the world that when the will and the determination exist, nations and peoples of diverse backgrounds can and will work together. in unity, to the achievement of common goals and the assurance of that equality and brotherhood which we desire.

On the question of racial discrimination, the Addis Ababa Conference taught, to those who will learn, this further lesson:

that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned;

that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;

that until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/6/2009 1:32:24 PM

Greetings

RootsTafari, it is not fantasia. White occupiers of Africa land, invaded the Land not long time ago, so it was only few generations which lived there and what is quite obvious their racist policies didn't let them to mix with local people so they merge in they own white group. What I was talking about is quite hypothetical situation and I took under consideration, that my kids would fall in Love with black skinned brothers and sisters, so they kids would be dark skinned and after few generations it would be hard to say where they origins are from. Obviously it would take longer time to evolve from white European into black African, but... the result would be the same, white would become black and vice versa black would become white if they move to the north, where is less Sun. People as other beings evolve and adopt to they environment. It is very long process but it is what happens. People from south Europe are by it self dark skinned and is hard to find blonde hairs and blue eyes there, move further to south and skin is geting darker it is natural thing.

BTW Love is color blind, so all the story of supremacy etc, is a tale, I dont condemn those who believe it, but I don't consider the fact that some individuals are using it to build up their ego. I presented my opinion in that case many times here, I don't need to repeat myself. I don't believe that black people are better by it self then white and vice versa. I don't believe it cos it brings misunderstanding, division and isolation instead of Inity. If someone wants to big up him self just because of the color, should find better point of competition.No one has monopoly for true, if some groups are putting it as core of their believes it is up to them, I will not judge anyone, as it is not my right, but I can say that it will lead to nowhere. Someone who wants to make JAH God of black/white people only is wrong and Lord have mercy over him!

I have no pride in that I am white, because I didn't make myself white. I can take pride in what I have done to others and who I am as a man. I can take pride in my knowledge, work and skills, not in my nationality, religion or philosophy etc. It seems to I that some people want this isolation and division, they want to say " Our God is Black/White so we as his children posses the key to his kingdom " it doesn't work this way. You may want to build black movement for black people redemption, but I am afraid it will never work this way, because color is not the matter, but Love is the matter. If someone has no Love all his efforts will lead to destruction and oppression. Inity will be broken and there will be more suffering. I wish to live in Africa close to the Holy Mount Zion far away from the greed, vanity, selfishness, falsehood, egoism and idolization of babylon and if I'll meet someone who wants let I live I way I will treat him as my oppressor and enemy, no matter what he will manifest that he is standing for.

Stay in Peace Rasta

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/7/2009 4:47:30 AM

bless elijah,

give thanks for da lesson. much appreci-loved. it inspires me to dig further on this as i said befor, i cant take what you say as fact without makin my own conclusions bout it. fact is either situational or consensual but since i cant apply situation to this and call it fact, a consensus has to apply to this one ie it has to be agreed upon by more than one peopl includin da one who has a problem findin it to be fact. so i hav to dig further on this. i don dispute what you sayin, just dat i need to find mor solid proof to be abl to 'verify' what you sayin, nah. give thanks still..

BTW Love is color blind, so all the story of supremacy etc, is a tale, I dont condemn those who believe it, but I don't consider the fact that some individuals are using it to build up their ego. I presented my opinion in that case many times here, I don't need to repeat myself. I don't believe that black people are better by it self then white and vice versa. I don't believe it cos it brings misunderstanding, division and isolation instead of Inity. If someone wants to big up him self just because of the color, should find better point of competition.No one has monopoly for true, if some groups are putting it as core of their believes it is up to them, I will not judge anyone, as it is not my right, but I can say that it will lead to nowhere. Someone who wants to make JAH God of black/white people only is wrong and Lord have mercy over him!

no my lord, i don mean by agreeing wit tom when he talked bout humblin oneself to mean im sayin because im black im betta than white ppl. i was referrin to historical blackness, the original color of mankind. His Majesty's complexion.. not in the now. plus i interpreted what the i was sayin when he said white ppl should humble themselves.. i interpreted it as him meaning dat white ppl should 'big up' black supremacy in da sense dat mankind originated from blackness. you'd find dat some white ppl-really, must we keep usin dis?-refuse to say 'black supremacey' because of racial pride or sumin and they stil stuck on da 'white supremacy' fad when its not even about black and white in racial terms. white has no busines in rastafari and i don mean da color of ones skin but the concept of sayin 'white rasta'. i didn mean it as "white people! submit to i coz im black!" typ of thing.

sorry you interpreted it wrongly. i guess it was da way i put it..

when you make da statement dat you not proud being white its like you'r agreein to da wrong interpretation you made bout my post. why is dat? why should you be ashamed of being white? its who you are as Jah irated yu dat way, my lord. i donno about you but i thank Jah dat im black.

You may want to build black movement for black people redemption, but I am afraid it will never work this way, because color is not the matter, but Love is the matter.

yu may hav not read da post i made to baba somethin in the thread 'black rasta. true rasta' read it!

I wish to live in Africa

the sons of ham should be da ones to ipartriate first and go 'fix up' da motherland. i don mean to sound harsh but look at the world today as a result of gentile rule! straight fuckery all aroun and they came fi fuck up da motherland too. no offence my lord but da only ppl who can successfully fix it are da sons and daughters of ham. when you a talk ipartriation, dats us right ther so whateva reasons you have dat warrant you wantin to come to the motherland, those are yo reasons but its us who are meant to heal our land. im not tryin to divide in rastafarI, my lord, im just statin facts. for da sake of clarification, no white person is weathy of healin dis land coz dem fuck it up stil. im talkin generally, my lord not directly.

RootsTafarI Selassie

p.s im a sarcastic person my lord so i really try to be 'easy' soundin. i can put words across dat some may find 'how could she?' but i try my lord, i try.. love and blessings stil :-)

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/7/2009 4:47:31 AM

bless elijah,

give thanks for da lesson. much appreci-loved. it inspires me to dig further on this as i said befor, i cant take what you say as fact without makin my own conclusions bout it. fact is either situational or consensual but since i cant apply situation to this and call it fact, a consensus has to apply to this one ie it has to be agreed upon by more than one peopl includin da one who has a problem findin it to be fact. so i hav to dig further on this. i don dispute what you sayin, just dat i need to find mor solid proof to be abl to 'verify' what you sayin, nah. give thanks still..

no my lord, i don mean by agreeing wit tom when he talked bout humblin oneself to mean im sayin because im black im betta than white ppl. i was referrin to historical blackness, the original color of mankind. His Majesty's complexion.. not in the now. plus i interpreted what the i was sayin when he said white ppl should humble themselves.. i interpreted it as him meaning dat white ppl should 'big up' black supremacy in da sense dat mankind originated from blackness. you'd find dat some white ppl-really, must we keep usin dis?-refuse to say 'black supremacey' because of racial pride or sumin and they stil stuck on da 'white supremacy' fad when its not even about black and white in racial terms. white has no busines in rastafari and i don mean da color of ones skin but the concept of sayin 'white rasta'. i didn mean it as "white people! submit to i coz im black!" typ of thing.

when you make da statement dat you not proud being white its like you'r agreein to da wrong interpretation you made bout my post. why is dat? why should you be ashamed of being white? its who you are as Jah irated yu dat way, my lord. i donno about you but i thank Jah dat im black.

You may want to build black movement for black people redemption, but I am afraid it will never work this way, because color is not the matter, but Love is the matter.

yu may hav not read da post i made to baba somethin in the thread 'black rasta. true rasta' read it!

I wish to live in Africa

the sons of ham should be da ones to ipartriate first and go 'fix up' da motherland. i don mean to sound harsh but look at the world today as a result of gentile rule! straight fuckery all aroun and they came fi fuck up da motherland too. no offence my lord but da only ppl who can successfully fix it are da sons and daughters of ham. when you a talk ipartriation, dats us right ther so whateva reasons you have dat warrant you wantin to come to the motherland, those are yo reasons but its us who are meant to heal our land. im not tryin to divide in rastafarI, my lord, im just statin facts. for da sake of clarification, no white person is weathy of healin dis land coz dem fuck it up stil. im talkin generally, my lord not directly.

RootsTafarI Selassie

p.s im a sarcastic person my lord so i really try to be 'easy' soundin. i can put words across dat some may find 'how could she?' but i try my lord, i try.. love and blessings stil :-)

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/7/2009 4:47:33 AM

bless elijah,

I wish to live in Africa

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/7/2009 3:57:41 PM

Greetings

Yes, Ayah. I see ya repeated the post 3 times it is a good number :)

I don't stand for what I have said, as a matter of fact, this is theory of evolution facts and it is more or less how the things are. I will not go into details, as it is common knowledge.

I will concentrate on the "Black supremacy" subject, as is the most controversial. First thing is that I don't think I wrongly interpreted the subject. I know quite simple solution to the problem. It is the word "supremacy", by its meaning it has negative connotation and I think it is impossible to change it, as it is deeply rooted in people conscience. For I and for many other people it has exactly the meaning that I have previously brought. There is no one definition of what is Black supremacy and many people has its own interpretation. For I it is what I said before and is many people who will agree with I. The theory that Black people were the first people etc. I would have a distance to it, as it was very remote time and those people then would never thought about them self as we see think about them now. Simply, we can't create story to support some theories of supremacy it is obviously banal trick and simple rhetoric game, just to use it as a support for some philosophy and social vision. Can't say, it is beautiful vision of pure human being and his degeneration and final fall, but it is myth, the I may believe it or not but it has little to do with our reality. I don't think Black people found cure to the realty and it is the Blackness with its all historical and philosophical heritage that would show new light to the world (look Obama myth of Black President of the "Strongest Country in the World"). Is not that I deny it, I just don't like the way people simplify all that matter. Look for Ras Ark I work of bringing words of His Majesty, how many people read it through and understand it? How I see the Black supremacy is the simplification and mythological interpretation of deep and mystical knowledge. Ordinary people are picking up Black supremacy slogans "Ye we black we are better original people" and them feed the ego and go to nowhere. I know what I am talking about, I live in the UK and I see "Rastas" doing nothing!!! living of benefits (the babylon supplied support) and selling weed to have bit more than necessary, I don't see strong organization and development just existence on the border of poverty in isolation. Sad but true, Black youth is more interested in western culture then in their own, more and more White young people is interested in RasTafarI and Roots Culture than Black youth. That's how I see it and it is not I own reception, I talked to some Rases and they see it much the same. RasTafarI is The Way out of babylon for all conscious people not the Black supreme only. We live in XXI century we have chance to see time back and understand much more then many generation before us, so should make use of it.

I don't know, if its Black people job to fix Africa, let it be yes, but what does it change? Where are those Black people to fix it? In Jamaica? USA? Canada? UK? France? in Africa? What is gona unite them? Black supremacy policy, theory, religion? I leave that question open becouse I am really interested of its outcome.

White/Black Rasta - I would say Rasta and that should be it, dont need to put any word in front of it.
RasTafarI Movement of All Jah Loving People.

I am not proud, as I said, about being white european, because I had nothing to do with it that I am white, Jah make I to it. I can be only be proud for what I have done good to other people. I thank Jah for live, health and Love that I have, not for that I am white I would never consider that, it doesn't matter.

nuff for today... time to rest.

Stay in Peace Rasta

Love and Blessings

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 5/7/2009 5:38:19 PM

greetings elijah...

i overstand everything the I is saying but just two little things...

the theory the i has on the different races InI have in dis world is not right,years ago I grandpa came wid di same theory...and I didn't swallow that back then....

look up the teachings of malachi z...how our races came is explained in the holy tablet....

....Elijah humble thyself I brethren....I am white european and when i found out bout certain things like the dehumanization of the black africans and the stripping of africa of all precious things and the fact that white europeans was behind it,plus the edomites,the aztecs,the annunachi,the illuminati.....ALL WHITE....and i started looking on Iself and other whites differently I felt vexed every time i thought about it....but I came to realize vexation of the spirit envokes the devil...I humbled Iself on that situation...and I came to think that JAH gave InI knowledge and overstanding for a reason like everything is for a reason InI was born white for a reason.....its says in the bible if InI have knowledge and overstanding InI fi teach the simple and the young...he who has eyes to see will see and he who has ears will hear(had to put tha in I love that sentence and Ithought it fit the bill)......

blessed brethren....
peace and love...
one heart
one aim
one destiny.....

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/8/2009 9:30:53 AM

hmmm? welcome back Sheba...

Malachi Z York needs his tongue cutting out. Read what he says about His Majesty and then come back on jah-rastafari.com. He's in jail for touching up youts. Fire on a dutty contentious sinful heart.

Elijah... that is not the definition of black supremacy. To hail a black God & King... you are making out as if Ras Tafari's point of origin (and creation) is coincidental. It isn't. Get over it. Careless Ethiopians who take it to mean something to do with colour and complexion are already cut off. So there is no need to worry about their p.o.v. How many times do we need to post His Majesty instructing on the observance of race and dogma?

This statement you made is nonsense:

"I know what I am talking about, I live in the UK and I see "Rastas" doing nothing!!! living of benefits (the babylon supplied support) and selling weed to have bit more than necessary, I don't see strong organization and development just existence on the border of poverty in isolation. Sad but true, Black youth is more interested in western culture then in their own, more and more White young people is interested in RasTafarI and Roots Culture than Black youth."

This is the A-TYPICAL response of a white dread... just as the youths you are talking about are suffering from the overspill trauma of cultural ostracization and castrations on all kinds of levels... you are also suffering from the overspill of white supremacy privelege.

Firstly, you clearly have no overstanding, no connection or relationship with the One-ness that will tell you about the REALITY of Rome's chained grip on InI in the West/Babylon. The grip they have on you, and the grip they want on I is quite a different thing my Lord. Have you never asked yourself why that is? Do you not think Rome might know something of black supremacy that you don't? Listen, black 'supremacy' (I totally overs the contention behind the terminology, I agree with that) is quite literally physiological. Majority of black people in the world are completely oblivious to it, thus making it defunct anyway. Which is the only reason you have an argument at all right now.

Even if some recipients of state benefit are Ras; who on earth are you to judge that, other than an over priveleged, over exposed white boy? Would Rome ever squeeze you til you suffocate? No, it would let you pass.

You can't even still yourself and feel humbled to know that it is your white privelege, access to education, and the process of acculturation endowed upon your society by it's own privelege that means you have any access at all to a 'taster' (and smoking weed and listening to reggae is ONLY a taster My Lord) of African-centric culture.

Where is your compassionate RasTa heart when it comes to looking at the seperation of Self that would mean that InI youth have more interest in the auction block aspect of our world popular culture, than in the fundamental heights of African cultural expression? Instead you USE that against IandI to say THAT is why black is not supreme in this time yah.

I found your post disgusting regards the reality irits of everything His Majesty is sharing in this time about the Black / African family. You completely disregard the fundamental outlook of Ras Tafari and his STATED purpose for the busting of all seals. It is judgemental, badly informed, egotistical (I mean all in all, you are trying to make an argument about how white rasta are more productive than black rasta... and that stinks).

Please do not even make a sound to me about where I sit on the scale when you talk about the lack of organisation, agitation and progress amongst RasTa in the UK... if I sit here and tell you about my works... you will do like Sizzla say...: 'fall to [your] knees without my say'.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2009 9:55:48 AM

I don't have time to read the reasonings right now, so I will Reason about it later. I just wanted to mention something about malachi york.

I mentioned in a previous Reasoning
---------------------------
And if Selassie I isn't enough of a reason for you to throw away malachi york, then you should maybe consider the much more than 1000 children he raped, some as young as 4 years old. malachi york himself admitted in court that he raped those children. He was accused in court of raping over 200 children and convicted of raping of 135. The reason they brought the charge down from 1000 to 200, is because they were worried that if they charged him for the real amount, that a jury would not believe that a person could be so wicked to rape that many children.
---------------------------

Here is a reasoning about that heathen

Malachi Z. York claims that our great king Haile Selassie is a traitor

Fire Burn the devil.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/8/2009 10:10:46 AM

In fact, the more I think about this... and look at other reasonings I and I have made recently about our developments and progress (real Ifficial progress that is) towards our aims of repatriation mind and body... fundamental institution of theological administration by the glorious & mighty Priest Paul out in EABIC, Ethiopia... and all the WORKS IandI are doing all over the world (N.America, Caribbean, S.America, Europe, Africa, as far as JAPAN)... the more I real-eyes that this youth is just another racist. Your whole argument is coming from your dutty white supremacy ego.

"I don't know, if its Black people job to fix Africa, let it be yes, but what does it change? Where are those Black people to fix it?"

That is the cruncher right there!

Where are we? Right here Elijah!! Right here.

It took Rome thousands of years to create this shituation... and look at you, claming Fari name and taunting IandI because we are only 80 years this side of the Crownation and haven't yet worked the type of miracle you are mockingly awaiting. Dutty heart, and nasty ego in flesh. You think your little time in this little flesh can do jack. You can't even do nothing for yourself... how long will it take you to fix Europe and it's NARSTINESS? Have you even started? You're here looking at me and asking me about Africa!

IandI are trodding this thing like the world goes round, and I don't need your disgusting derision. When this flesh tires for I... I can only wait to get another one... AND another fresh outlook, we call that YOUTH!! Selassie I first LIVES! Anyway, you will choke on your own derision... and there is no way you will be invited to banquet.

I don't believe it. Anyway, I have been told about my 'way'. So, lemme just cool down.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I