Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=61

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 1/13/2009 6:44:07 AM

rootz,
I and I have not seen you bring anything positive to this forum. All you seem to do is criticize and question other Rases. Why don't you respond to yourself and focus on bettering yourself instead of spending that time questioning the other RasTafarI on this forum. And how can you talk like that of Bob Marley. He did SO much to spread the message of RasTafarI, he was truly a messenger. Since when is spreading one's seed a sin? I read about it in the bible all the time. I read about polygamy all the time in the bible...

Selassie I live!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 1/13/2009 9:16:14 AM

RastafarI Live
Yes,I Ras I-Tom True True why people concern themselves over others is beyond I, Imposters constantly expose themself in their judgement, this rootz same way, I&I have not seen any reasoning from the rootz since this. It is funny how people do not question a farmer about seeds that are sown, yet when a person spread his seed it is suddenly peoples business. The Ras I-Tom is correct, in that it is of no concern of I&I what sin or no sin another is doing, As Christ said it is easier to see the speck in anothers Eye , than see the Branch in our own I. If an imposter can focus upon anothers "sin' than perhaps theirs will be overlooked. I&I know JAH sees ALL things. It is JAH Life that is what I&I Live not another man/womans. Give thanks
Selassie I live
wahdahdah

Messenger: BABA OLGA Sent: 5/5/2009 5:22:59 AM

HAIL KING,

RASTA IS BLACK PERIOD.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WEAK MINDEDARE TRICKED BY SATAN?

THEY SIDE WITH DI DEVIL!!

WHITE RASTA??

THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

RALLY ROUND THE FLAG!!

THE RED GOLD BLACK AND GREEN.

RASTAFARI IS NO SOCIAL CLUB.

TRUE RASTA BUN BABYLON.

WHO IS THE FACE OF babylon????

NO CARBON COPY CAN EVER REPLACE THE ORIGINAL MAN!!!

THEY ONLY STEAL CAUSE THEY HAVE NO CULTURE!!!!!!!!

AFRICAN INDIGINOUS TING DIS!!!

FIYAH BURN CAVEMAN!

LAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/5/2009 6:01:27 AM

bless,

i used to have dat mentality and i quickly had to change coz i realised dat i was following one of leonard howells teachings of 'hatred for the white race'. the more i meditated on it the more i realised, 'really, what has the white man done to i and i dat was not da will of Jah?' yes! i said it! remember the slavery was prophesied about in di ible so why should we blame those who Jah chose to punish us? you'd find dat people are afraid of insulting Jah cah dem fear H.I.M wrath so lets blame who caused us nuff sufferation! white man! the floods and hurricanes have caused nuff sufferation to people so lets hate them, cuss them out. you understand? i had to do some serious internal reflection and had to make adjustments. also, His Majesty wouldn want us to be hateful of people! i also wondered, for a long time, what the concept of 'white rasta' was all about and what business they had in living up! note the stupidity in dat? 'why do these people want to live righteous lives when we should be the ones living dat?' you understand? its like what life do yu wan them to live? unrighteous lives? coz rastafari is all bout righteous livity!

I REALLY HATED! 'what is this, a club ting and now all can join? whites?? what with the slavery? whites??' i realised i was also adoptin ga wrongstafarispeaks concepts and had to do away widdit! dats not the way. we all have to live in oneness; in righteousness.

now the concept of iparation and ipatriation refers to us, the sons of ham takin our rightful place in the motherland including those abroad. overs? coz then if this 'white rasta' which you speak off came to 'africa' then we go sink it still. read the ible, read genesis. it tells us wher the sons of ham, japheth and shem belong, not to put it cold sounding. the sons of noah. the hammites belong to the motherland!

i dont want to sound self-righteous-speakin like 'oh now you think you are betta coz your mindset has changed?!?' no my lord. i told myself i would always share somethin with ppl who have that kind of mentality dat i used to have.

im not perfect. "im a work in process but a working progress nonetheless." i like sayin dat coz its true. im always burning out the negativity out of i self.

RootsTafarI Selassie

p.s who is the face of babylon? the face of babylon is tripple six. fyah bun dat!

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/5/2009 8:26:54 AM

U OBVIOUSLY NEVER SIGHT ANY BOBO WITH BLACK HEART OF WHITE FLESH IN TABERNACLE..U SOUND SILLY EVEN EMMANUEL IN ALL HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS THE WORLD NEVER SPOKE OF HATE FOR HIS CHILDREN THE WHITES COME FROM BLACK SO WE MUST NOT HATE THEM...THEY ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE BLACK WORLD ASK THE KING
EVER HEAR THAT BEFORE?? THAT IS THE WORDS OF RTHE BLACK CHRIST
DEATH TO HATE I AINT GONNA DEAL WITH THAT RIGHT NOW FIRE BUN CALAMITY

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/5/2009 4:58:09 PM

[14] Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
[15] That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
[16] Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
[17] That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.

Ezekiel chapter 18

HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE KING OF ALL NATIONS, you will find this time and time again throughout the scriptures. It tells us in the scriptures ALL nations will serve HIM, not only Africans home and abroad. We can find bredrin and sistrin in all 4 corners now, all nationalities. I and I cannot put a limit on who is for the Father, Ras Tafari. Who is anyone to say who can and cannot be a child of Negus?

Ras Tafari children are the salt of the earth, we are doing HIM works in all 4 corners. It is always the ONE same conciousness and the ONE same state of mind, that is BLACK.

Black was the beginning, black transcends the physical. Black is the consciousness of I and I Creator and His creation.

Black is supreme, and this is why those who choose to trod Ras Tafari who are not black have to humble themself, so that they can attain this state and consciousness, otherwise the black heart will never manifest within the flesh.

Haile I!
Stay Haile blessed!

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/5/2009 6:02:09 PM

Greetings

Seems that nothing wise gona come out of mouth of blind ones.
I was just thinking about one thing, if I move down to Africa, and I stay there with I white skinned empress, as I am and we will be blessed with children and our children will have children and they children will have children then after few generations, no way but they will be BLACK, as the African Sun will burn them skins in to nice Bronze of Gold. This is called Nature which is JAH Ireation, rules of world that no one can change. So in a world that is constantly changing us someone wants to stick to paradigma which is purely against natural order of things. I am tired of this white vs black competition. People make up your minds, no much time left.

Blessed Love to All Open Minded Jah Loving Rases and Empresses
Love Your White and Black Brothers
Dont Separate I and I

Love I and I Zion Kingdom of All Nations
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/5/2009 8:34:40 PM

Give thanks! Haile Selassie I live and reign eternally.
Humble greetings, blessed!

I would just like to share this word sound from the mouth of the LIVING WORD, HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI.

Ises!

"As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds.'
----------

"All men stand equal before the law"
----------

"In pondering over the life, the goodness, the humility and sacrifice of the Savior of the WORLD, in looking at the laws which he gave us, how much should we be ashamed to call ourselves Christian people, and yet not to follow in his footsteps. Had we been Christian people, had we been worthy of the name, peace would have reigned on all the face of the earth, and would have risen to the level of those immortal angels who always glorify the eternal God, and the peoples of the world would no longer remain divided into hostile camps."
-----------

Let I and I strive to rise to the level originally set, as it was in the beginning so shall it end. Let us transcend the physical. This trod is spirit living, led by the one Irit of Haile Selassie The First, we see spiritually, not physically.

-----
"It is more the inward eye than the possession of eyesight, which is necessary for the acquisition of education."

"Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, We must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both."

Haile Selassie I
------

I know an elder who always chants that it is spirit living I and I need to focus on, I and I need to function with creation.

He is right, I and I have to move as one, and extend our brotherhood across the 4 corners. I and I need to sight who Ras Tafari is, as well as the movement. Ras Tafari is much more than a movement, he is the very one who give I and I life and sustains it. It is a joy to live in harmony with HIM, and his order that is so perfectly established.

What was it in the beginning? It was love, what kind of love was it in the beginning? ONE BLACK LOVE.

Ises unto Jah Ras Tafari Selassie I Menen I!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/5/2009 8:43:20 PM

Black Ipremacy is the natural order, one can choose to follow and trod in sync, or one can try to swim against the flow. The color of a flesh has nothing to do with the housing of the Irit within the Iemple. All of I and I are the Iemple, some are different colours, but they all house the one Irit. That is the Irit of Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/6/2009 7:00:17 AM

bless,

Black is supreme, and this is why those who choose to trod Ras Tafari who are not black have to humble themself, so that they can attain this state and consciousness, otherwise the black heart will never manifest within the flesh

word sound i-tom. bless

elijah, m not sure i concur wit wat you're sayin bout turning black. ill need more info on dat coz i sight dat white ppl'v been 'vacationing' in 'africa' for generations but none i know has 'turned black' or sumin like dat. im a bit.. about dat concept you know. its not like i don wan to but ive yet to hear anythin dat'l convince me otherwise. i personally always sighted things according to how the sons of noah are placed. black ppl on the motherland. i donno i guess what im sayin is dat i somehow cant stop thinkin dat ther were also whites who existed alongside da blacks. just dat adam and eve are widely talked about as they were irated first but dats not to say ther wer no other ppl aroun. overs? coz i just cant think Jah would be so against incest if He made things to be that way! if anyone has any info dat can convince me otherwise please share, wit proof, coz im not gullible. i want substantial proof! its not dat i don wan overs, just dat it seems fantastical.

RootsTafarI Selassie

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I