Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3290&start_row=11

BLACK RASTA. TRUE RASTA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/11/2008 7:53:56 PM

Rastafari is for all who accept Black Supremacy and come forth with clean hands and pure hearts.

Now let me see who is going to call i racist this time lol

Jah Bless You all
Rastafari

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/11/2008 8:42:11 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes Oneness ROOTz Natty, Yes Iman read the post of ROOTz and then LOVE the Word Sound Power that come Back from each and every ONE. Lotta FYAH burn. With the way the Rootz is sightin' these things, even Brother Marley is not or can't be RastfarI. His Daddy was white. so him out of the rootz club? Some say Solomon was a more fair skin man than SHEBA, so him to and the whole movement of the Christ conciousness of Selassie I is then not real? Then I&I AM not REAL? That sounds like Mental SLAVERY worrying about a man's skin color. SELASSIE I SAID it was foolish and Man could never become ONE with that attitude about skin color. Babylon can try to form a religion out of anything, But THEY CAN'T study RASTAFARI. it show I&I once again, Jah is a Mystic Realization. And as I&I trod closer to H.I.M. Ras KebreAB said it full circle it is what must be recognized, not by judging another skin colour but Realizing Selassie I Supreme King.YES I.
Seek and thee shall find. the Christ Selassie I said this as Law. Law like the Sun rises, or Season's change. This from a mystic stand point means simply if the I seek all these controversy and neggative vibes from Bablon than that is what ye shall find. It is of the utmost importance tht we Recognize the Living God JAH RASTAFARI
this is never seen as color on the out side but ROOT BLACK on the inside. YES I. If I as RASTAFARI "belong" to a club it is the LOVE CLUB the Dues are JAH WORKS, the benifits are GRACE, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, OVERSTANDING, there is an ABUNDANCE of Food and WATER.(Man can not live by Bread alone, so JAH say) and no Sin (EGO) can get in. Every Man called, only a few JAH say are chosen. TO I&I that means do I want to go to ZION. JAH is gathering HIM sheep now. I&I am sure there are different color sheep in the fold. LOL Iman always a Black sheep.LOL
eVERY lITTLE THING IS gONNA BE aLRIGHT. yes mARLEY Birthane SELASSIE. (the LIGHT of the TRINITY)
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah
ONE LOVE

Messenger: humboldtcounty Sent: 12/12/2008 5:08:10 AM

There are alot of trustfundafarians, dreadnecks and just flat out liers who imitate a jamaican accent but are just white kids from some sub. I kind of understand what the young brother is telling me, but I got by his majestys teachings as well.

NO racism, PERIOD.

Yet I do see where i live a popular trend of FAKE KIDS PRETENDING! they put out a very horrible image for rasta and only makes the struggle harder for some of us already in this tryin to live.

Now im not sayin rasta is not for whites but I do say that they are the ones who try to blend rasta wit budhism and hindu and do weird one love stuff and bla bla.

kind of amusing if you blaze alot...

anywayz Im black and proud and dont care about nothin I say cause I only live once so here it goes.

IF you are a true white rasta and you see in your clique of circle some little trustfund rastas or dreadnecks messin with a royal image of BLACKNESS then you better SET THEM STRAIGHT AND DONT LET YOUR PPL MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY PEOPLES CULTURE AND RELIGION!

Thanks for overstanding...or trying

P.S.-if you were blessed to learn Selassie I ways then please just be comfortable being yourselves and if U AINT FROM JAMAICA OR BE AROUND JAMAICANS DONT FAKE A ACCENT!!! IF you from some place like arkansas or nebraska just talk in yo normal talk, yall fake dreads aint gotta pretend to be morgan heritage or buju lol but it IS FUNNY!

STOP HAMMERTIME!!!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/12/2008 6:15:41 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

First off I and I have to agree with Ras KebreAB. I and I am white but accept black Highpremecy, I and I cannot deny this as H.I.M Haile Selassie I is black. Simple.

Secondly, H.I.M is the King of the Ethiopians, but to sight that he is only the King of Africans is to downgrade the Highpremecy of H.I.M, as Haile Selassie I is that and so much more. Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI is the KING OF KINGS! He is King of the Iniverse, not one race.

I and I can't believe that I and I and I as RasTafarI still has to discuss this topic still.

H.I.M forgave the Italians, yet some of us today cannot forgive and live side by side one another of other races? I and I overstand not.
Lets sight some words of H.I.M and let us take them to heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
We must live in peace with our former colonizers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and fore-swearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I must say that black and white as forms of speech, as means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same, whatever color, race, creed, or national origin they may be.
------------------------------------------
We have seen again during our visit that God has not been partial in his divine creation. The difference of color is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.
-------------------------------------------
So you see rootz, for the I to assert a difference between black and white is futile.
I and I think the I should sight H.I.M teachings before the I says things as the I said.

I and I and I RasTafarI are not black and white, I and I and I as RasTafarI are RasTafarI! ONE!

Lastly, humboldtcountry the I said:

'IF you are a true white rasta and you see in your clique of circle some little trustfund rastas or dreadnecks messin with a royal image of BLACKNESS then you better SET THEM STRAIGHT AND DONT LET YOUR PPL MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY PEOPLES CULTURE AND RELIGION!'

I and I am white, and born and raised in the caribbean. I and I will not argue that some use 'Rasta' as style.
However for you to tell whites not to make a mockery of your peoples culture and religion, (even though I and I sight RasTafarI differently, a livity) is to be ignorant to the fact that black and white both make a mockery of RasTafarI, not solely whites. I and I see both white and black sporting RasTa as a style, yet follow not the teachings of H.I.M Haile Selassie I, or even know of the teachings. If the I goes on a block the I will see half the 'bad men' sporting locks, they don't see it as something spiritual, but sight it as a style.

Blessings!
Ises unto Jah RasTafarI Itinually!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: humboldtcounty Sent: 12/12/2008 5:29:04 PM

your right there is some brothas who be fakin...NOT HALF AS MANY FAKE DREADS ARE BLACK AS THE WOLVES WHO ARE USUALLY WHITE.

I notice white guys usually disrespecting our principals, pretending to be ras, wearing turbans for no reason etc etc etc

chances are if your mad at the truth I speak(which all of us have noticed at one time or another) then YOUR prolly who I am talking about.

Then again most ppl on this site are white so....

Im out! up to the hills!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/13/2008 2:03:25 PM

Mad at the 'truth' you are speaking? No.
I and I would not sight it as truth.

There will always be those who will make a mockery of the RasTafarI livity, but I and I sight that we should spend less time focussing on criticizing those people, and spend more time focussing on what is truly important and worth focussing on; the teachings of H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI and living a livity pleasing in HIM eyes.

------------------------------------------
We have seen again during our visit that God has not been partial in his divine creation. The difference of color is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.
-------------------------------------------

Asserting a difference in race is futile, we are not black and white, we are ONE people, we are RasTafarI.

Itinual Ises unto Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/13/2008 2:06:33 PM

Ras I-Tom,

You speak TRUTH - be blessed bredda!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/15/2008 5:57:43 AM

To: Ras I-Tom

It is always an audacity to throw his Majesty's words in such a manner in the face of African Idren, Bredren & Sistren.

Do thee I think if Rootz approached Majesty that He would dismiss the query with soundbites?

Do thee I them not think that Ras Tafari would hear the experience and sufferance that is the basis of the question? Do thee I them think that Ras Tafari would condemn the bearer, and suffer not the agitator?

Please, please, please RasTa, if InI can really call thee I that, just humble thee I self. If not for your colour skin and the context of the salvation livity in this time and dispensation... then humble thee I self in compassion and intellect, consider genealogy, consider genetic memory, consider Israel story (if it means anything to you) and never thee I dare confuse freedom wordsounds from Emperor of Africa, Ethiopia Zion in short, for a platform or stepping stone for your jump from one position of white privelege to another. If InI are to stand on solid ground, an even playing field according to the clarity of Majesty words then don't just look at colour, or colour blindness to get thee I through. There is so much more to it.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/15/2008 8:46:50 AM

Greetings Yaa Asantewa,

First of all forgive I and I if I and I gave the impression that I and I do not humble Iself.

I and I meditated on the I words.

I and I acknowledge black highpremecy and I and I acknowledge Africa as the origin of all roots. I and I also acknowledge, just as Garvey said, Africa for the Africans.

His Majesty would definitely NOT dismiss the query of a suffering African, as HIM is the comforter of suffering Africans.

I and I completely hold to what you said in your previous post, no partiality in race. I and I feel I may have misrepresented Iself by giving the I the impression I deal with colour blindness. This is not so, I and I embrace all color with LOVE.

I and I look back to I post and realize you are right the way I posted those quotes of HIM was in the wrong way. I and I know not of the suffering in which the query spawned from, so I and I apologize.

I and I just had a problem with some of the things contained in rootz post, which I and I saw as in-accurate generalizations about white RasTas making a mockery of the black man's culture. It is true that many white men make a mockery of RasTafarI, trust I, I see enough of this to know, but however one cannot make this generalization about all white men whom adopt (notice I and I use the word adopt because the culture is not I and I's to begin with so I and I nah call it I own) the African livity which is RasTafarI.

I and I was simply trying to make the point that within RasTafarI there is not white RasTa and black RasTa. There is just RasTa.

I and I sight Jah for ALL, and I and I sight Zion not only for one race, but for Jah children, those who are worthy to enter.

Forgive I and I Yaa Asantewa for going about things in the wrong way, and if I and I gave the wrong impressions. I and I believe that I got a bit carried away.

Blessed love!
Itinual Ises unto Selassie I Jah RasTafarI Menen I!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/15/2008 10:38:14 AM

wow. that's never happened to I before... as in, giving someOne a reasoning, like a correction and being embraced for it. I'm almost taken aback. Give thanks, my Lord. Thanks for the clarification. This was very appreciloved for InI. My Lord.

Yes, this is the reasoning, because I find thee I has said a very important thing in this rasponse... thee I speaks of the adoption of culture and the observance of a livity, that is African in it's anciency.

I think InI can forward in harmony to discuss this point in more fullness. I'm not sure which majesty made mention of this idea right here, speaking of representing Self in culture.

For I, there is not really such a thing as RasTa culture. The principles and foundation of the livity belong to Israel which is Africa in origin... notice I say Africa, not African, in origin. I say this because African cultures are derived from principles of Israel... for obvious reasons of root and lineage... but the concepts within the spectrum of African cultures are not all the same thing. Put it this way, an African man can be very cultural in what he considers his African culture, but is just as lacking in principle, with not even a residue of Israel, as a Frenchman who is very French culturally.

Likewise, a man from Tanzania who knows of his culture and loves his existence owing all to Most High will embrace all of his experiences and the things that make him such... and seek then to find, within his own culture those things which are root of Jesse... and represent them in RasTafari... this is Oneness. Then, a man from France who loves his land of birth, loves the essence of his spot on Earth, will embrace the peculiar and particular elements from his experience, find Israel within this (Israel is beginning, so is everywhere... basically... all the GOOD things that we know sometimes as 'human nature') and represent that in Rastafari.

This is how InI give JAH JAH the glory of his creation. If a one is from Poland... how many other Polish does a One consider might be giving the glory to Emperor Haile Selassie I and making some show of the fact that HIM creation was not in vain, and is still glorious in it's essence. How will a One give thanks to JAH for the birth, for the land, the contents, language, food... without demonstrating the best of it in Self... and then ights it up with salute to red, gold and green, same way.

I think white men might make JAH JAH vex by not making their own concerted efforts to salvage from the wreck the illuminati have made of it, the glories and majesty which Europe landspace has / had to offer had Ones neglected ego and stayed in line with Master Plan. It must be in there somewhere... I mean, even with the cultural train wreck made of African people in general today... InI are here remaining in African Majesty. I'm just saying that white man need not adopt anything, it is there for thee I within. If it came from without, then one must let go. Bring something from within. Know what I mean.

Let's reason though. I am not conclusive.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I