Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3288&start_row=1

Giving Ises

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/10/2008 12:03:26 PM

On this I Earthday i give thanks to I Majesty King Rastafari who is the breath of i Life. And i give special ises to I Mama Omega Empress Menen.

"I am pleased to present my speech to all world women.
When Italy conquered our people and country the world women Association supported us to settle peace and freedom. We are very happy to express our deep feeling for the association.

When I am speaking now in order to be understood to all countries my daughter princess Tsehaye translated my speech into English language.
Princess Tsehaye made speech as follows. During this time Italy conquered us difficulty unjustly and world women should hear their voice.
Even though world women are living in different countries with different climate, all women are interrelated with the same will and objectives.

War is distress and trouble of mankind, all world women are in different countries, different race, religion the act of violence and war victimized their husbands, brothers and children. War is a destruction of the family and can make people immigrant. So women are against war.

We know that all Italian mothers and barren women may worry about the war, since war is good for nothing. Therefore, all women found in the world should prevent the war before it brings trouble and distress. They should collaborate their voice and request to avoid the war before the bloodshed comes on both sides.

Ethiopia do not think to act the violence conflict, here wish is to maintain peace. Ethiopia tried to settle the conflict peacefully in early months. In every aspect Ethiopia has done here best. So we are mentally free.

Ethiopian people welcomed any foreigners, guests who came to work peacefully and innocently, Ethiopian people good hospitality to foreigners has been narrated in the history of the world. However, one state is which is neighbor to Ethiopia is trying to control and govern. Ethiopia is always on the line of peace, while the rival state is looking only its own interest.

The enemy deployed its army and based around our country to kill our women's husbands, children, brothers. Our people live working peacefully being God fearing but the enemy is trying to devastate the wealth of the country and destroy our family in the name of modernization.
We pray to God not to face such kind of distress and destruction if the so called modernization brings a big trouble.

Hence, the association which is established for the purpose of peace by world women may exert influence to bring peace and stability. We don't hesitate that world women Association may contribute a lot to settle this conflict peacefully.

We pray to god that the Association to accomplish its mission. We hope the act of the Association may bring fruitful result to preserve peace and security in our country.

Nonetheless, if the war is started, we women should treat wounded soldiers and minimize the trouble of the war.
Women who are living all over the world who stand for peace may help us during the war time. We know that these women assist the sacrificed patriot's family.

All women of the world should struggle to bring peace and justice. Government officials may guided on the line of God, we pray for this and you may collaborate with us" Empress Menen I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2008 12:29:37 PM

Jah RasTafarI Blessings and Strength on your Earthday. May Jah Rise the I up daily.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/10/2008 1:25:27 PM

Jah's presence in your life and blessings from H.I.M. may you itinue to trod in his way.

-RSK

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/10/2008 1:38:25 PM

Enjoy Your Earthday, sista. Let it be a good lesson for You!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/10/2008 1:55:22 PM

May JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I EMPRESS MENEN I BLESS THE I FORIVER MORE

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/10/2008 2:06:19 PM

More life more love more wisdom to i idren !!
May Jah RastafarI grant the i all good in life, and more years to come.

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/11/2008 4:16:08 AM

Ras Kebra is bredren, not sistren

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/11/2008 6:14:17 AM

Blessed blessed blessed Love My Lord... Ras KebreAb... Love in thee I house.

Nuff embrace and bow. Glory. Honour. Prosperity. Health. More wisemind. More guidance. More itection. More fulfillment. More strength. Every rise a step closer to thee palace gates, My Lord! Blessed Earthlight! How many times is it since this flesh has circled all faces of the sun? Can thee I tell us? Not that it matters? Is it not like asking how many times has thee eye beholden the rise since creation? It is this one that counts!!

We say... yesterday a memory, tomorrow but a dream. Today is for the glory of Emperor Haile I Selassie I... JAH... RasTafari! Glory and thanks for life, Prince. GIve thanks for the completion of another cycle, celebration of the beginning of another.

We are humbled that thee I share this with InI... it's like a little cyber earthlight party.

" (music)... when we all see Mount Zion... what a DAY of rejoicing that will be..." Somewhere somewhere there is Nyabinghi rolling and Priest drumbells for the praise of the day, which we know to be the earthlight of thee I arrival.

Give thanks to the upliftment of Mother Menen, like the centre of the Earth, She is womb. She is Mother. Give thanks for birth. Foundation stone of the covenant.

Menen I Selassie I... JAH... InI... Selassie I... JAH... RasTafari.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/11/2008 7:56:42 PM

I give thanks, i Family, all the i them.

Empress Yaa, what can i say, words fail i sometimes,so ill let i irits speak for i, hope you hear it

RASTAFARI

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/11/2008 8:49:39 PM

Praises RASTAFARI
BLESSED LOVE BLESSED DAY
RESPECT to I&I JAH RASTAFARI
ONE LOVE
SELASSIE I LIVE
wahdahdah

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I