Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3282&start_row=41

The Historical Jesus and Mythical Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2008 10:15:52 AM

The Arab journalist screamed "YOU DOG" and threw both shoes at him LOL

To SunofMan,

Too bad you didn't spend you're time laughing, you'd have had more fun taking your piss

What is the reason for such venom?

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/4/2009 3:11:19 PM

Give Thanks Wahdahdah,
For your reason, it took a while i apologize i was disconnected.
I apreciate.
Bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/5/2009 5:32:30 AM

Greetings JAH-Rastafari.com

Love in the house.

Ras KebreAb:

Honourable! My Lord. Selassie I first lives.

Do thee i know, I just read the fullness of the post about the movie Mad Detective. And I'm like... OH YEAH! I need to see that movie. Sounds right up my street. In fact, did you ever watch that movie with Morgan Freeman... and I think Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or one of those guys. I think it was call Seven... and it had those murders of people who were apparently guilty of the seven deadly sins or what not. Yeah. It was a bit gory. I didn't think it was that great, although the way the sin concepts were put across visually were quite interesting. Anyway, reading your thing made me remember that.

I am definitely gonna try and get hold of that movie. I reckon Amazon will definitely have it, said way. You know what actually, this is the upside of living in the mainland Europe as opposed to the UK. Mainland Europe is slightly more "global", ye know, they promote different movies and different world musics and stuff. UK is SOOOOOO US bound, it's awful. Very narrow. People might never guess that. But it's the truth. Anyway... I shall try and find that movie definitely.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I