Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3268&start_row=31

New Age compared to RastafarI - Another deception of Vatican!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/5/2008 3:27:23 PM

And that's what I'm talking about, ARK I !... At last somebody put that words out of my mouth

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 12/5/2008 4:10:40 PM

Greetings in the name o f H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Ark I said:
'Man cannot be equal with God, but can only be One with God.

There is a difference. Equal implies separate beings who are equal. One is about no separation, there is only One Head'

I and I said in I and I previous posts:
-----------------------------------------
'If I and I said that we can be perfect as Christ then I and I said that we can be perfect as Jah; for Christ and Jah are ONE in perfect Inity, not seperate.'
------------------------------------------------------
'I and I said that one cannot be equal to the creator. I and I said that we can be as perfect as Christ, but just because we trod as Christ trod, in perfect Inity with Jah does not mean we are equal to Jah.'
---------------------------------------------------
'Iman also never said that we cannot be perfect through Inity with I and I creator, for Christ tell I and I and I himself, to be perfect as our father in Heaven.

The point I and I was making is that I and I sight that we can never be equal with our creator. We can be in perfect Inity with Jah through overcoming the flesh and letting the Fathers will be done as it is in Zion. '
-------------------------------------------------------

Now Bongo Arkon the I said:
'And that's what I'm talking about, ARK I !... At last somebody put that words out of my mouth'

Iyah, to be honest I and I sight what I was reasoning to the I as the same thing Ark I was saying. Therefore I and I ask why is it that you disagreed with I and I in the reasoning?
It seems that throughout the posts you had something different to say to I and I, yet you were saying the same thing as Ark I? I and I am confused bredrin.

I and I just got the vibe that those were not the words being put out of your mouth by Ark I. Let us be honest and reason in honesty and accept learning from one another.

Blessings and guidance!
Itinual Ises unto Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/5/2008 6:03:00 PM

ini know of self,that is only because i know jah first, seek jah first. i mother and father ini must love, but all is of jah if i parents ask i to do wrong ini first obligation is to King Selassie I.

we can do all things with Selassie I, nothing by i self, we can search ini self but we will be limited by our own experiences.christ said:

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me(joh 5v30)

one thing of reading His Majesty Autobiogrophy is that, we gain, as if his expriences, ours are insufficent, we are created a new through the word and spirit,

praise i self:

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.( joh 7v18)

we tend to say a person is nice so they are not evil, but according to the bible an evil person is one who brakes the ten commandments of jah, check it out.

who is perfect but Selassie I, are we saying that ini have not broken one commanment since accepting H.I.M, ini believe its hard to come by although H.I.M said material and spiritual progress must grow equalto acchieve that inner cam nesseary to reach ini high perpose, the bible say the flesh fight against the spirit.

equality with jah in as much as mind, to know what he expect of us ,to walk as he walked, say yes when is yes and no when is no, in tearms of power to speak and it happen so far as ini keep his commandments,
all that is avaliable to i, it was promised.

but we did not create and can't save ini self in as much as to do jah will, but remember its the gift of jah to those who love him and those who love him keep his commandments. and that is the reason fro praising King Selassie I because he is the creator

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.(exo 20v8-11)

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.(rev 14v6-7)exact quote from exodus 20.

blessed love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/6/2008 1:11:06 PM

28. How SOLOMON gave Commandments to the Queen

And the King answered and said unto her, "Verily, it is right that they (i.e., men) should worship God, Who created the universe, the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land, the sun and the moon, the stars and the brilliant bodies of the heavens, the trees and the stones, the beasts and the feathered fowl, the wild beasts and the crocodiles, the fish and the whales, the hippopotamuses and the water lizards, the lightnings and the crashes of thunder, the clouds and the thunders, and the good and the evil. It is meet that Him alone we should worship, in fear and trembling, with joy and with gladness. For He is the Lord of the Universe, the Creator of angels and men. And it is He Who killeth and maketh to live, it is He Who inflicteth punishment and showeth compassion, Who raiseth up from the ground him that is in misery, Who exalteth the poor from the dust, Who maketh to be sorrowful and Who to rejoice, Who raiseth up and Who bringeth down. No one can chide Him, for He is the Lord of the Universe, and there is no one who can say unto Him, 'What hast Thou done?' And unto Him it is meet that there should be praise and thanksgiving from angels and men. And as concerning what thou sayest, that 'He hath given unto you the Tabernacle of the Law,' verily there hath been given unto us the Tabernacle of the God of ISRAEL, which was created before all creation by His glorious counsel. And He hath made to come down to us His commandments, done into writing, so that we may know His decree and the judgment that He hath ordained in the mountain of His holiness."

And the Queen said, "From this moment I will not worship the sun, but will worship the Creator of the sun, the God of ISRAEL. And that Tabernacle of the God of ISRAEL shall be unto me my Lady, and unto my seed after me, and unto all my kingdoms that are under my dominion. And because of this I have found favour before thee, and before the God of ISRAEL my Creator, Who hath brought me unto thee, and hath made me to hear thy voice, and hath shown me thy face, and hath made me to understand thy commandment." Then she returned to [her] house

i saw this reading the kebra negast thought it important to the subject

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/6/2008 3:36:06 PM

Ras I-Tom,

If Yuh really meant that I and I shall be ONE, then let I apologize Yuh!

I and I didn't realize sense of Yuh reason.

Be blessed!

I and I praize YAH as a ONE - As an All-Mighty One!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I