Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3249&start_row=1

Selassie is the chapel

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/21/2008 2:30:10 PM

Take your troubles to SELASSIE
He's he Only KING of KINGS
Conqering Lion of Judah
Triumphantly We ALL must Sing
-bro Marley
Yes I, RASTAFARI
BLESSINGS to ALL Give Thanks We have found the Redeemer in these Times
Selassie I Live
JAH Praises
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/1/2008 7:23:25 PM

the temple more like it, when jah ask to build a house for him he was asking for ini body, we are the temple of jah, but selassie i ie the true tabanacle in which the spirit of the ever living highest dwell

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/1/2008 11:00:33 PM

Blessed RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/2/2008 6:28:05 PM

Praises
Ites, Chapel is just a word meaning a place of worship or spiritual refuge, so is a temple, tabernacle or church. Each word describes a specific place of worship built in different ways but the meaning is generally the same; its a place of salvation. The body or a physical building can be described in this sense and JAH is that place of refuge/worship/salvation. The word becomes tainted when its institutionalised by structures of mass deception and we all know how Babylon has done just that. Its not wrong for Ones to recognise JAH in this way, as long as I n I know when using that word I n I refer to how the Most High livicates I Irits; that's the fundamental. I sincerely doubt Bob was singing Selassie is the Chapel in the institutional sense; he says "take your troubles to Selassie I...serve the Living God and live." Let's not get caught up on trivialities when I n I know better.
Hail HIM High
RasTafarI ForIver

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/2/2008 7:16:28 PM

exactly not as babylon, but actually Sellssie I is the temple of the most high, he is the most high,spiritual and the physical is the temple.

it is to him all worship is to come

blessed love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 12/2/2008 8:13:56 PM

In that particular verse, certain versions of the Bible use the word temple, in versions of the NT people are also called churches of Christ. But as I said before call it Chapel, Temple or Tabernacle; the overstanding MUST be I n I are Ones of the Most High and HE is our Creator, Comforter and Sustainer of Life.
Selah

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 12/3/2008 6:51:24 PM

RASTAFARI,
YES, as TEN quote, SERVE the LIVING GOD and LIVE.
ONE LOVE
wahdahdah

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I