Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3246&start_row=1

I and I apologize for walking in the house without introducing Iself

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/20/2008 8:00:56 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!!!! I'gziabhier Yimesgen!

I and I just realize that I and I walk into this house of Jah RasTafarI and start posting on the forums without introducing Iself.
I and I's apologies!

I and I am new to this forum, I and I name is I-Tom, I as a child of the living I, and Tom as I and I name.

I and I acknowledge the I's them that were present in this house of Selassie I Jah RasTafarI before I and I; and thus I and I ask that I and I presence here be acceptable in the eyes of Jah RasTafarI and in the eyes of I bredrin and I sistren, the children of Jah RasTafarI.

I and I look forward to future reasonings with the I's, Jah willing.

Praises unto the King, Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance!
Itinual flow of positive Ibrations into the hearts of I and I, RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/20/2008 10:48:24 PM

BLESSINGS to I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 11/21/2008 1:26:37 AM

I do not say you do not belong here, but all who belong here are ini. all who belong here are one in the irit therefore though body separate ini, but tis the same irit all I's and I's trodd by. therefore no I should see another as a stranger or a person whom the I has never been with. ini was, is and will always be 1! Does Rasta make mistake? never....Rasta nah nid to apologize...just be free and seek out the reason why thing happen the way they did and work out 1 truth together as ini with all ini. Remember...the Holy Trinity is firstly, 1nly, Inly only about Inity...oneness...Iness...

Emporer Selassie I Guide Over InI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/21/2008 6:45:42 AM

Yes I! Greetings in the name of Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Haile salute!

I and I know that I and I as RasTafarI are one. All children of the creator are one with one another and the creator; perfect Inity!

I and I know of this, Word Power Sound RasRanga, however I and I just wanted to make Iself known to the Is them, as I and I plan to stay, Jah willing.

I and I sight that we are all one through the Irit. ture Inity through the I Heavenly Father; However I and I just wanted to introduce Iself to I Idren and I Sistren of Jah RasTafarI! As I and I have respect for I fellow Idren and I Sistren of Jah RasTafarI!

Blessings and guidance through Jah!
Itinual flow of positive Ibrations into the hearts of I and I,RasTafarI!

Praises unto the King! Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I