Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3245&start_row=1

Idi Ammin

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/20/2008 12:31:26 PM

I have heard some bobos talking about Idi Ammin being Marcus Garvey reincarnated or something like that. I am all for Africans taking charge of their countries and freeing themselves from Babylon, but Idi Ammin killed a lot of people. I saw that movie The Last King of Scotland, it showed Idi Ammin killing a lot of people and behaving like a dictator.

What are people's opinion on this?

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 11/20/2008 12:32:42 PM

Here is the link to the youtube video I saw:

Idi Amin movie

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/21/2008 7:40:08 AM

I have never met Idi Amin... so do not feel entitled to an opinion.

I enjoyed the movie King of Scotland. It was gripping and interestingly made. Another... erm... 'interesting' depiction of Africa and the African sensibility... African women, African attitudes to illness... an interesting portrayal of the notion of colonial mimicry and responses to white supremacy ideals... things like that.

Great theatre.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/23/2008 9:57:39 PM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Blessed Heart of Love to each and everyone internationally iniversally

Give thanks for Life and the Life Giver, JAH, Rastafari. Emmanuel say Africa must be free NOW AND NOW from Cape to Cairo, Timbo1 to Timbo2,Addis to Accra, all white and non-black subjects are to LEAVE Africa right this very moment so to allow the return of Her Sons and Dawtas and so Africa must be free and so must be a BLACK AFRICA.

As Rastafari we all know of the history of plunderism, pillagism, colonialism, slavery-ism which the White family (Portugese, Dutch, German, British, Italian, Greeks, etc.) are very much guilty of. We should all know that the reason why Africa is still not free and still being exploited by foreigners for their own selfish gain.
Shamefully, the non-black children of Mama and Dada Africa have all dishonoured their forefathers and foremothers and so their days will not be long and the west is determined to perish.

Arabs rule the north (Morrocco,Tangiers, Libya,Egypt) and also NorthEast (Sudan,Somalia), East (Tanzania) an also the West ( Cameroun, etc.) either directly ( i.e. the physical descendants of the slavemasters-modern day arabs- still living there today) or either via Blacks who have been enslaved through islam and are perpetuating transgression through their mind and spirit is still shackled to the arab.

The Indians rule the economy in Kenya while masses of Kenyans live in shacks and shantytowns.

Since the arrival of the boers, Blacks in South Africa have been placed on infertile, arid land and all the fertile and good land have been stolen and monopolised by the Boers(white descendants of the original slavemasters). I have been there myself and seen with I own eyes the filthy-rich on one side fenced off and protected by armed ready to kill black security guards and the wretched-poor on the other side. There are even Indians also in SA profiting from black exploiation.

Nuff more can be said on this issue, for the wicked is exploting us in diverse ways and lengthy reasonings are required to achieve a comprehensive overstanding of this situation.

However,the heart of the matter is that these Greeks, Arabs, Indians and the gang of White bwoys are all making millions, living as arrogant royalties, living luxurious lives while they plunder and pillage the natural resources and make profits of a foreign land, and while this is happening, the indigenous are literally fighting to survive on THEIR OWN LAND???? Who in the house thinks this is fair?

I and I Hail Idi Amin, Field Marshall General and call all Africans to embrace Amin (Big) Dada as the Father His Majesty in the structure of King Emmanuel has spoken to us. Why? Because he is the only African leader who has been able to radically take a stand against the presence of these non-blacks who was RUNNING THE ECONOMY IN HIS COUNTRY LIKE THE INDIANS ARE IN KENYA RIGHT NOW. The Indians will never go to Uganda after what Amin did, they would never DARE!!! Even if he is not there physically today, the sheer memory is enough to cause them to refrain from commiting their folly there.

That is what we need right this very day, sista. For African leaders to give these foreign bwoys a few days (maybe months) to leave the continent and exploit somewhere else or return to exploit their own homeloand where they originate, or else they will be murdered. For that is the ultimatum that will force them to move, for the aflluent will never willingly move as they have high living standards that they will most probably not attain eleswhere (espeically their own home) and feel they have an arrogant right to be there and do what they are doing, (especially white people in south africa who claim they are africans and have a right to stay).

The movie I have seen it myself and is filled with Babylon symbolism. An in reference to what Empress Yaa said, look how they portray the African woman (Kelly Washington) to be gullible to the white male and attracted (lol) to him. The West will always portray Amin as a devil, because he is a THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY as he stands for A FREE AND JUST BLACK AFRICA.
They never show you the pictures of Idi Amin being carried by white servants on a THRONE!!(which was probably what that english boy was in the film yet they try to show him as Amin's good friend)

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/23/2008 10:09:31 PM

Another thing is that the propaganda is rather international as opposed to being unique to dissemination in the west only.

Iam from the smallest African state, and its a small archipilego (gropu of small tropical islands) just under the equator and north of Madagascar, few miles off East African coastline.

Seychelles is a former and present slave colony, with majority of people being pure Africans and the rest mixed (intermingled), and small populations of white, indian and even less asian.

Now, most people in the Seychelles, if enquired of Idi Amin (better known as Amin Dada) they will say, " Oh, the African leader who was a cannibal." !!!!!
That is because prior to the box-office Last King..., there were movies made about the man that showed the actor acting as him, eating from human skulls, making stews with human flesh and oferring it to their guests only to kill them after eating their human portions!!

And you all know THE IMAGE IS THE MESSAGE so such propaganda has always stayed in the pscyche of the masses, except for a few Rastafari youths rising in these last iwas agitating for the freedom of Africa...JAH! RASTAFARI.

And this is a state where the people are so colonised and brainwahsed, black people there dont even consider themselves as Africans, nor do they see their island as being an African state ( while the media shows African News, Programmes, and News of recurrent and constant interaction between Seyshells govnmnt and other African states and banks, COMESA,SADEC,etc.etc.)

In regards to killings made, we are not saying that Idi Amin did not kill anyone, as you would know absolute power absolutley corrupts the impure in heart.So since he was a muslim, and very religious, he really had little knowledge of Self as that religion his true, indigenous spirituality and so he lacks the integrity of His Majesty to rule perfectly. He, as most leaders, had enemies and probably killed to maintain his power status..
Yet he still embodies African Liberation and so Bobo Shanty hail and promote such and you would know that we keep Black Liberation in th forefront of public consciousness, ever agitating for FREEDOM, REDEMPTION, AND REPATRIATION.

Actually the degree of the succes of the Willie Lynch manifesto is that a black man/woman in Seychelles today will be insulted if you call them an African !!!!

FIRE FOR BABYLON AT THIS IWA, PLAGUE INNA EUROPE, WEEPING AND WAILING IN WASHINGTON AND MOSTLY......

!!!!DEATH!! AND MOANING IN THE VATICAN!!!!!EXPLOSION!!!

.... and Life to the Righteous.

Free Africa saith the Most I....

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Iam Iam
Prophet Pascal (E.A.B.I.C)

Messenger: Ten Sent: 11/24/2008 7:19:44 AM

Greetings
Far I-Sight y'from The Seychelles - bless up! I have a friend from there, most irie sister. She also talks abt The Seychelles as part of Africa but is aware of how pple don't feel themselves to be a part of the Continent. Its true because pple on The Continent are also not taught to recognise the island, its as if its some remote “exotic treat” not quite a part of us, yet it is, jst like Mauritius and Madagascar are considered African, The Seychelles is also a part of the Motherland.

Now you said a few things I feel I must RASpond to:

"Shamefully, the non-black children of Mama and Dada Africa have all dishonoured their forefathers and foremothers and so their days will not be long and the west is determined to perish."

All? Aya not all, let's name the oppressors and you'll see they are from all over the Globe, African oppressors too. Nyabinghi chant death to Black and White oppressors.

You also said;

"The Indians rule the economy in Kenya while masses of Kenyans live in shacks and shantytowns.
Since the arrival of the boers, Blacks in South Africa have been placed on infertile, arid land and all the fertile and good land have been stolen and monopolised by the Boers(white descendants of the original slavemasters)...There are even Indians also in SA profiting from black exploiation"

Previously you had also said something about Arabs in North Africa. aya you seem to be drawing power along the lines of color, Black powerless, Arab powerful, Indian powerful etc Now while that may have been the case in the colonial and apartheid eras - that is not the case in present day. Kenya and South Africa both have a Black Elite that controls large sections of industry and finance. SA has the BEE, a very powerful consortium of Black business people who are doing very well. Correct I if I am wrong but in Kenya you have the Kikuyu who own alot of the wealth and pple like Mwai Kibaki are a product of that ethnic favoritism that has led to his wealth and establishment as a power figure. Its not abt color, nor is it ethnicity, the dynamics of economic power/powerless are more complicated than that. At some point you have to understand that Africans also run the show and have their hand in corrupt and greedy practices inasmuch as the former oppressors did.

You talk of Idi Amin as though his expulsion of the Indians was a good thing. But what happened after the expulsion? Was wealth shared out equally to the pple - who apart from his supporters benefitted? And did they create more wealth for the pple or did they simply line their own pockets. A similar situation today with Zimbabwe, inasmuch as the West can be blamed & the re-distrbution of White-owned farms was a neccessary thing - have those farms produced enough to feed the nation? How many of those farms are sitting in the hands of govt ministers? And how many Zimbabwean pple have been tortured in the name of "taking back the land".
I love my country and I love the Motherland, but we must hold ourselves accountable when we do wrong. We can't always pull out the race/colonial card when sometimes our own people fail us.If we refuse to acknowledge this then we'll always be stuck in these binaries of Black/White, Victim/Oppressor and fail to recognize when we are the architects and agents of our own downpression. How do we free ourselves if we can't see that we also oppress ourselves?

Lastly on Amin, y'said:
"So since he was a muslim, and very religious, he really had little knowledge of Self as that religion his true, indigenous spirituality and so he lacks the integrity of His Majesty to rule perfectly. He, as most leaders, had enemies and probably killed to maintain his power status"

He didn't lack the integrity to rule because he was Muslim. He did not rule in the name of Allah, so how can y'blame Islam for Amin's own shortcomings as a leader. He failed to serve his people because of his authoritarian policies that he instigated himself. I can't support Amin's mass killings of the Acholi people in Uganda or the war against Tanzania. If he really was a Pan-Africanist, he'd never have killed his own pple, wiping out whole villages, in the name of cleansing the land of its enemies. The Pan-Africanist ideals of Kenyatta, Lumumba and Nyerere resonate more with me than Amin.

RasTafarI Is

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/25/2008 8:17:50 AM

Give thanks RasTafari.. FarI-sight... I really fuljoyed the reasoning, particularly the second part. It was fire. The paragraph relating to absolute power corrupting absolutely should be focused on for those who will ask questions relating to the overall stance on the debate over the practical challenges of black rulership in modern (madern) Africa today. This is what I sight should be focused on rather than a historical judge & jury play-act of an individual's character, which is what might surely ensue the definitive posting.

For I personally... and furthermore I have to point out that in I Boboshanty ights InI Empress have not come across a direct reasoning relating to Idi Amin per se. I do sight that the reasoning relating to black leadership, black general-ship is something directed for the Kingman, as within this metaphor thee I them must decipher the foundations of thee I them's courage and direction in this iwah amongst the practical and real challenges thee I them must face in the comings and goings.

I think relating to Idi Amin as the case study, InI am asking... should we be put in the seat... WHAT would we do? What are the reality links between the theories of African liberation and the challenges of them in practice? I do not think Idi Amin should be judged by any pan-Africanist for deporting the Asians. I mean, I for one... should I be put in charge of the federal system of Nigeria (not that I want to... do thee I them know that the name of Nigeria was first put into record as the name of a corporation, just like the Sierra Leone Company... ain't that food for thought)... so I was saying, should I be put in charge of Nigeria, for example... one of the first things I would do is put out all mercenaries, spies, white supremecists and such and such. Before you know it, I will be on tv like... YAA ASANTEWA IS ROBERT MUGABE'S BEST FRIEND. Or whatever. You all done know.

But certainly in this reality trod which InI Israel are making, we must hail all the lessons within our anciency... and in humility and knowing that I cannot judge Idi Amin (good or bad) because I do not know what that dispensation would do to I myself... however, InI can sight his SIGNIFICANCE, what it is that he tells me about his experience in the journey from African Liberation and forward again to the same. In essence, these are the Christ because they are made example of, judged and crucufied for the world to see. I guess it is up to InI in self and in Oneness to free up the message of remembrance within... sight?

Yeah, give thanks for the fire talk.

"FIRE FOR BABYLON AT THIS IWA, PLAGUE INNA EUROPE, WEEPING AND WAILING IN WASHINGTON AND MOSTLY......

!!!!DEATH!! AND MOANING IN THE VATICAN!!!!!EXPLOSION!!!

.... and Life to the Righteous.

Free Africa saith the Most I....

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI"

lightening & thunder Honourable Prophet. Give thanks JAH JAH.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/25/2008 9:55:29 PM

Give thanks for Life and the Mighty Powerful Giver of this everliving Life, Holy Emperor Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Honour, Love, and Maksimum Raspeck to each and everyone

Honour and Love to I and I Royal Sistas, Honourable Empress Ten and Honourable Empress Yaa.

I give ises for all goodness and the living goodness(GOD) who liveth within the I them. Ises for bring forth the rasponse that is needed to itinue the reasoning as the I them done know that no good reasoning ever has an ending, so within the said framework of I and I incient tradition I and I forward in the same manner.

In regards to the Bobo Shanty stance on Idi Amin, ( which was the primary purpose of my input ), we give thanks and praise for and ever standing for our Leader, General, President, Worthy founder King Emmanuel 7th Adonie I God, JAH, Rastafari, the Black Christ in Flesh, Creational Crowned Champion of Human Right and Justice.

We ever defend and honour the Black Trinity of Prophet Priest and King, and so within this I-cept is that the Trinity is One and the
"three loving spirits that never disagree", so I and I see no discrepancy between what the Father Emmanuel ( formerly known as Bongo Eddy) has said and what Mosiah Garvey and I Majesty Haile Selassie I say.

What the Father has said ( this can be found in His Black Supremacy book) is that we hail Idi Amin as the Field Marshall General standing firm for Black Supremacy on the shores of Africa and clearing out the foreign elements (asians, indians, arabs and whites) from Africa. So what He mean is that Idi Amin is the symbol of an Africa free from these foreigners, a self-determined, self-actualised and self-reliant Africa.

I know and accept that Iman have been guilty of favouritism on the part of I beautiful African race whom I love so much. Iman dealing with that to reach a level of complete impartiality in I perspective.

Yet I know that Africans are responsible for a lot of the opression of their fellow Africans, at home and abroad (namely the blacks of the USA) and I don't play the " blame the white boy" game to excuse the folly that black people all over commit sometime.

However, the fact remains that I and I defend and advocate Marcus Garvey living word that say Africa for THE AFRICANS, at home and abroad and that is what Idi Amin symbolises. The fact remains that these arabs, whites and indians and asians all should RETURN TO THEIR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE, for they have benefitted from the ills and vices of Mama Africa's years of pillaging and plundering by foreigners. They have no place in Africa, unless maybe they are claiming Rastafari, yet that is still a subject of hot debate.

In terms of Amin failing to be a true leader and pan africanist, that still comes down to him LACKING SELF KNOWLEDGE. If he had self-knowledge (which he would if he didnt follow a foreign religion), he would know that killing people is killing his self and wouldnt do so. I cannot defend, promote, or explain his wrongdoings for Iman was not personally there to testify of it. Yet his action within our House is respected and symbolises a free Africa, free from non-blacks to opress or whatever evil they conceive.

Yes, Emp Ten, it is true, from what I Kenyan brothers have told I, that Kikuyu are the richest in Kenya, yet they also tell me that the Indians can rival the Kikuyu in terms of wealth and they don't think that is fair at all, and they also tell of how the Indians despise the Kenyans, treat them as inferior and can be very wicked and cruel.
So??? The I see what I mean?? They aren't there cos they love Africans, they are there to exploit, profit and take advantage of the Land's resources. I have met some here in Australia, who hate their situation here, just cos they use to live like royalty in Kenya, it was like a paradise for them, with all they need. How come it's not paradise for all Kenyans, but for all Indians living in Kenya it is

Come on Sista, look into this...

Respeck to the Sista from the Seychelles, Empress Ten. Hail her up, I may know her if u tell I the name ( unless she is over 40) as Sey is very small and everyone knows everyone. Also tell her that they say it's getting real tough back home with the IMF reforms (but she might know this alrady if she is in touch with home).

Empress Yaa, nuff raspect to the I again, sent a email to the I some time ago, hope it was sent and the I got it.

Will write more family, just preparing for some exams I have tomorow and day after and week after.

Jah Guide and Itect, Love in the House

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/1/2011 8:18:31 AM

EVERLIVING JAH RASTAFARI IDI AMIN DADA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI BLESS & SANCTIFY INI ALL....OH THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER HAILE IDI AMIN DADA SELLASSIE I EMMANUEL I MARCUS I JAH RA'S'TA'FARI....HOLY MOST HIGH HAILE HIGHLY SUPREME EMPEROR NEGUS NEGAST SELASSIE I JAHOVIAH BLESS! ==)

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/7/2011 3:29:40 PM

Black Supremacy God Emmanuel I Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I