Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3243&start_row=1

Shout Out to Cool Sistren Yaa Asantewa!

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/19/2008 7:26:33 PM

YES GREETINGS How very Foolish of I&I not to include the Sistren in this a.m.s Roll Call. LoL. With All due sincere RESPECT Acept this humble apology. I&I ment no disrespect in Leaving any "Names" off the "Cool Club List". In fact I did not realize there was a Cool club list, LOL. Iman has never wanted to draw a line between In or Out. The only Club I&I go to is club Within. LoL.
I was just feeling the vibes this A.M. and wanted to Give Thanks and Praises. I tried to include those who were new to I even though the Names are Old in This House. Perhaps Iman should have not included any individuals so feeling would not be hurt. I like the sense of Humor the I has. It brings Freshness in to the forum.
So This is a SHOUT OUT to Yaa Asantewa I&I Give Thanks for the Good vibes Blessing to thee I and Family. Iman will remember to always include the Sistren in I Post when doing a Roll call SEEN.
Some how I am sure things are cool and I ope that the I is LOL. It is Good to Laugh and be of Light Heart. One LOVE and again SHOUT OUT to Yaa Asantewa Jah Bless RastafarI Selassie I
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/20/2008 8:35:47 AM

Yes Iyah... I know, let's ban the cool club, and clap for the hot club. Hotta fiyah lava club... InI walk through the fire and never get burned. Seen! Yes mi brother. Ah just love and the earth top beat.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/20/2008 5:03:18 PM

Yes I, Oh JAH RASTAFARI
How very nice JAH Vibes GIVE THANKS
Hail Up SELASSIE I!
Hail UP Yaa Asantewa!
ALL CHILDREN of THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
Yes there is No CLUBS I&I do not even like Giant Tree Log or somethin'. I&I belong to JAH RASTAFARI there are no fees to get in, just leave Sin at the Out side of the door,the Table is always full, Every one Celebrating the DAY. Yes it is a Serious FYAH that burns Forth. IRON SHARPEN IRON. Give Thanks for the Stream.
ONE LOVE to Every man and wombman. Iman Just listen to Culture, Jah Alone a CHRISTIAN is playing. There is a Station called www.pandora.comm, The I just pick an artist and the station plays that artist or band and also things like it. So It allows I to really focus on a certain style reggae or other style music. It is very nice. Basically developing the style music the I want to hear. some reggae and even other style music are not designed with the more high concious vibrations,SEEN.
Well NUFF RESPECT and JAH ALways BLESS US. Weather we check Our names in or out of the door. there is always BLESSINGS going out to ALL I Sistren and Bredren. SEEN. The station I&I telling about a few sentences back . WELL they are playing some serious JACOB MILLER. That Man was Definately a ROCKER. All those Bredren of that era really brought out the ROCK in Reggae. Those Idren were like going out on a limb. and helped develop some more Poppy Music with still carrying the Message.
I&I love the SOUND. HEARTBEAT...
SELASSIE I LOVE LIVE and LAUGH LOVE JAH WholeHeartedly and there is no End to this BEAUTIFUL DAY!

wahdahdah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I