Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3242&start_row=1

program about the bible on pbs

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/19/2008 5:12:20 PM

on pbs last night they had a good story on the bible, on nova also secrits of the dead

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/19/2008 7:40:14 PM

RASTAFARI!
Greetings
Ras Power I&I had a strong feeling to watch this program and thought of thee and the many post the I puts out about PBS. So with thee I in mind I watched and thought if the I would make mention oday. and here it is. Give Thanks, It was informative and somewhat lacking also. It seemed to be unable to explain the change from poly theism and monotheism as they kept calling it. It still had some very good points. I do enjoy watching Nova. I&I always learn something from it. Give Thanks for making mention. One Love to thee I. What did the I think of the show?
Selassie I
wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/20/2008 5:41:58 PM

as the i said informative but lacking, but we cant expect 2000 years to be analised in 2 hours on secrets of the dead had one this also was informative about how the english version came about, i watch them on tv and more online. so am about to watch it to better get what they are saying, about the tora i believe is true i heard this on to other programs already

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I